Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Any news on the fighter who got sparked in a nightclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideOfWales
Was the debate about I-rack?
No...it was just a hypothetical...

Last edited by joe33; 04-17-2007 at 04:12 AM.
Decebal is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 08:46 AM   #47
StWerburghs
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
In any case...if we knew who it was, what would it prove?

Nothing! If you want to prove yourself in boxing, you need to get into the ring, not try to spark boxers who are out relaxing and having a good time in the clubs...It's like me saying I know a guy who won a debate with Galloway whilst on the bus...who cares? Galloway certainly wouldn't have cared!

Exactly right....getting knocked out in a club or pub is meanigless. He could of been sucker punched, while standing relaxed with his mouth wide open swinging in the air.

I wouldnt believe Frank ****** anyway, he probably just heard a rumour at the bingo.
StWerburghs is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 09:14 AM   #48
Bomber_uk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Hamed ( allegedly ) got put down ( but not out ) outside a Nightclub in Rotherham called Pacha many many years ago......
Bomber_uk is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #49
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber_uk
Hamed ( allegedly ) got put down ( but not out ) outside a Nightclub in Rotherham called Pacha many many years ago......
Funny I heard exactly the same bullshit story about Blackpool.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #50
dwilson

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas

He got done over in Leeds once too. He has got quite abit of a reputation for been a dickhead and causing trouble.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #51
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Its a load of shite.... I got told by one of my Doorman mates that he and his friends had a scrap with Ricky Hatton and all his mates in Blackpool and did them in.. I was like 'I know Ricky i'll have to ask him about that one' and he changed his story to Ricky was in there a bit earliar and some of his pals stayed after he left and had to be ejected.... Something tells me he didn't change the story for anybody else. muppet.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:28 AM   #52
Bomber_uk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff thomas
Hmm, the only thing that gave it credence in my eyes was the fact that I know Hamed did used to frequent Pacha quite regular in those days. I saw him a few times larging it around Roth but like I said I never saw it so cannot say it defo happened.............

I like to think it did though
Old 03-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #53
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bomber_uk
Hmm, the only thing that gave it credence in my eyes was the fact that I know Hamed did used to frequent Pacha quite regular in those days. I saw him a few times larging it around Roth but like I said I never saw it so cannot say it defo happened.............

I like to think it did though
Yeah perhaps in Hameds case its wishful thinking.... I've always had a soft spot for the prince though...
Old 03-25-2008, 09:41 AM   #54
Bomber_uk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Great boxing talent but a poor person imo
Old 03-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #55
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I can tell you 100% the only guy to win any kind of fight agaisnt Hammed since he was 18 was Marco Antonio Barrera.

No Pro boxer would loose a fight against the average "hard nut". NO WAY NO CHANCE. As boxing fans you guys should realise how hard someone that has been taught how to punch properly and has taken a punch can hit and how hard they can be hit. Hammed would still crush 99.9% of people in a fight.

Everyone knows chaves are full of shit. All these storys are people trying to make themselves look hard. I remember at Uni some chav kid telling me he had beaten up Khan and he was a blackbelt in some marshall art, I kicked the shit of him and I don't know shit. PEOPLE BULLSHIT!
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #56
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy007
A funny a very true story about hamed, and i'm quite ashamed of it really........ i was walking down deansgate(manchester) with a friend of mine and he spotted hamed and his brother standing next to thier range rover giving it the big one. I went over to say hello and get my friend his autograph and when i nudged him on the shoulder he sais"who the **** do you think your touching" i was surprised to say the least and said i didn't mean it and then his brother riath said "**** off" i absolutely lost it and grabeed both by the throat and threatend to kill them and all that shit. I am very saddened by the way i acted but thats life. What makes it even worse is that i am coming back from a very bad shoulder injury and want to turn pro myself but i would never EVER act like that smug c*nt and his brother. This happend around a year a go by the way.
Last night Doc Brown came parked up outside my house in his De Loreon. We went forward to next Sunday and then traveled on hoverboards all the way to america to watch Wrestlemaina. During the match between Floyd Mayweather and the Big Show i ran in the ring, pulled down my pants, beat up the big show, then had a 15 round toe to toe battle with Floyd Money May which i won by split decision. Elvis, Jimmi Hendrix and Gary Glitter were in the audience, Gary performed that night and people loved it, his pretty big in America. Later that night Jessica Alba showed up we theN jumped on the hoveroardas and went all the way to the moon, we then watched Acpoloypse Now on Beta Max.
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #57
lbarrow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

when he says world champ dont think he means rees calzaghe or anyone he probably means one with a phoney titlelikethe wbu or wbf
lbarrow is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #58
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict

Prince Hamed was a superb talent but some of his behaviour outside the ring leaves a lot to be desired.

I would have liked to have seen him show more remorse for his driving offences considering it was reported that he broke every major bone in one of his victims body and caused bruising to his brain leaving the guy unable to ever work again.
elle is offline  Top
Old 03-25-2008, 10:18 AM   #59
Bomber_uk
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135
Last night Doc Brown came parked up outside my house in his De Loreon. We went forward to next Sunday and then traveled on hoverboards all the way to america to watch Wrestlemaina. During the match between Floyd Mayweather and the Big Show i ran in the ring, pulled down my pants, beat up the big show, then had a 15 round toe to toe battle with Floyd Money May which i won by split decision. Elvis, Jimmi Hendrix and Gary Glitter were in the audience, Gary performed that night and people loved it, his pretty big in America. Later that night Jessica Alba showed up we theN jumped on the hoveroardas and went all the way to the moon, we then watched Acpoloypse Now on Beta Max.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #60
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbarrow
when he says world champ dont think he means rees calzaghe or anyone he probably means one with a phoney titlelikethe wbu or wbf
Talking of Rees, I think he was banned for a year by the BBBofC for knocking out a mourner at a funeral.
elle is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum