Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-13-2007, 06:03 AM   #1
BoppaZoo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1132
Default Need an Urgent response fella's

just after some one who can tell me how i can or what website or radio station will be doing Australia vs Iraq tonight.

if anyone can let me know of a website or radio station thats doing the game it would be great.
i cant be bothered going down the pub to watch it on Pay.

Cheers boys.
BoppaZoo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 06:25 AM   #2
The Jackal
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 86
Default Re: Need an Urgent response fella's

NO sorry i can't hep you matey!!
The Jackal is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Isn't it free on fox?
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #4
Dekkers
Team Bergeron
ESB Senior Member

There's a lot I could say but, all i'll say is that I'm guessing Arnolds' extended tenure as 'caretaker' coach will wind up a little sooner than expected
Dekkers is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTDYE
wow that's ****ing embarassing. arnold had a good crack at lucas neil in a post match interview.. was it warranted? i didnt watch the game but arnold roasted everyone..
If I was about to lose my job, I'd be roasting all that I could as well.

The difference between this game and the Oman game, was Schwarzer having an ordinary game instead of having a blinder as he did in the Oman game.

We have to beat Thailand by 2 goals now to go through. We're more than capable of it but we're not in good enough form. We'll be lucky to beat them.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 06:57 PM   #6
tsr

That was the wosrt performance ive ever seen from a socceroo side the back 4 were discraceful , kisnorbo should never were the jersey again , Neil is having a shocker , Wilshire dead set wouldn't make my local premier leauge side.
Bring in milligan and Beachamp at the back and nicky Carle up front just behind dukes.
I also can't believe the changes arnold brought on at half time he killed us , archie thompson had no idea were he was there were 5 strikers on no midfielders and 2 at the back with emerton pushinp up the field how the **** can anyone supply a stacked line up the front when theres noone behind them to create.
I won't be surprised if arnies comments after the game cause a massive backlash too , could be the last time we see a few boys in the green and gold on monday ........... dukes is a certainity imo
tsr is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #7
atommo86

damn that was embarresing its like they dun wanna be there... only real player who played well last night was Emerton... looks like he is the only player in thsi aussie team who can handle the humid conditions in Asia
atommo86 is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 07:55 PM   #8
tsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by atommo86
damn that was embarresing its like they dun wanna be there... only real player who played well last night was Emerton... looks like he is the only player in thsi aussie team who can handle the humid conditions in Asia
Not lookin good for our world cup qaulifiers either after this shit thats been dished up , bring back the 5th best south american side.
I know 1 thing , our A leauge players are going to be a pretty important part of our world cup qaulifiers now. Lets hope we can keep the up and coming guys like Milligan , Burns etc in Aus for a little while longer , before they get snapped up by European or Asian clubs.

Last edited by the mean machine; 03-05-2006 at 06:35 PM.
tsr is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #9
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

yeah, there were some good fights on fox sports last night, i hope you guys watched them. I saw Chad Dawson for the first time and he looked quite good. Are they talking about Paul Briggs Vs Dawson fight?
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #10
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Tarver looked sh*t didnt he. Really how did he beat Roy Jones...I recon Briggs will beat Tarver.
Anyway, I dont mind losing to Iraq. It means more to them and we need to make changes. Arnie is no good, Viduka has never been good for Australia, we should get young fellas in like David Williams (who most of you guys wont like because he is Aboriginal and confident) and Nicky Carle. Wilkshire, Culina and Kisnorbo should never wear the jersey again.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 09:50 PM   #11
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsr
Not lookin good for our world cup qaulifiers either after this shit thats been dished up , bring back the 5th best south american side.
I know 1 thing , our A leauge players are going to be a pretty important part of our world cup qaulifiers now. Lets hope we can keep the up and coming guys like Milligan , Burns etc in Aus for a little while longer , before they get snapped up by European or Asian clubs.
These are the types of Asian teams we're going to have to beat in the preliminary stages of the qualifiers, let alone the final stages where we'll be competing with the likes of Japan, South Korea, Iran, etc.
Anyway, good on Iraq, they aren't a bad side actually. They done well in the 2004 Olympics, and they had a bit of cheek about them in attack last night.

BoppaZoo. If you're too lazy to go to the pub for the next match, then check out this website.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It's got all the games (along with just about every other football game) and providing you have fast speed internet, you can view them in full if you download the software thats also there.

Barge - stay on topic mate. This is a football thread, don't bring your Tarver shit in this thread.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 10:04 PM   #12
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Lucas Neill has played like a busted ass against Singapore, Oman and now Iraq , Grella and Bresicano never sing the national anthem so they shld fuxck off back to Italy. Kewell misses his English wife and kids so he wants an early exit. Dukes had to be coaxed into playing this tornament so i don't feel he cares too much either.
kel is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 10:08 PM   #13
tsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
Lucas Neill has played like a busted ass against Singapore, Oman and now Iraq , Grella and Bresicano never sing the national anthem so they shld fuxck off back to Italy. Kewell misses his English wife and kids so he wants an early exit. Dukes had to be coaxed into playing this tornament so i don't feel he cares too much either.
Bit harsh but sort of agree , breshs mrs old man , is up on big time drug charges , looks as if that could be playing on his mind also
tsr is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 10:10 PM   #14
tsr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pecks
These are the types of Asian teams we're going to have to beat in the preliminary stages of the qualifiers, let alone the final stages where we'll be competing with the likes of Japan, South Korea, Iran, etc.
Anyway, good on Iraq, they aren't a bad side actually. They done well in the 2004 Olympics, and they had a bit of cheek about them in attack last night.

BoppaZoo. If you're too lazy to go to the pub for the next match, then check out this website.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
It's got all the games (along with just about every other football game) and providing you have fast speed internet, you can view them in full if you download the software thats also there.

Barge - stay on topic mate. This is a football thread, don't bring your Tarver shit in this thread.
MAN we have egg on our faces pecks , before this tornamount we thought it was ours , i said to some mates before the game that $8.75 they were offering for an Iraq win was ridiculous more like $1.90 even , but my heart could never let me do it.
tsr is offline  Top
Old 07-13-2007, 10:16 PM   #15
pecks
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsr
MAN we have egg on our faces pecks , before this tornamount we thought it was ours , i said to some mates before the game that $8.75 they were offering for an Iraq win was ridiculous more like $1.90 even , but my heart could never let me do it.
Tell me about it tsr. It's quite a contrast from last year. Last year I had the Socceroos to look forward to when Souths were giving me the shits. Now it's the other way around.

Arnold's gotta go, and go he will. So does Kosmina. Their pairing stinks of the old way football used to be run in this country, those days were meant to be behind us.
pecks is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum