boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 07-15-2007, 07:13 PM   #16
boxexpert
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thomson beats up luan "Schlussss!!" krasniqui!!!!!!

however,germany is still waiting for theri next heavy-champ.....maybe in hundred years?
boxexpert is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 01:40 AM   #17
Fat Tony
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxexpert
however,germany is still waiting for theri next heavy-champ.....maybe in hundred years?
Marko Huck will be the next German HW (paper) champ.
I can't stand him, but he has the tools, the ambition, ...
He's 22 (or ?) and already a top 8 cruiserweight.
Fat Tony is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 03:25 AM   #18
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony
Marko Huck will be the next German HW (paper) champ.
I can't stand him, but he has the tools, the ambition, ...
He's 22 (or ?) and already a top 8 cruiserweight.
I agree man , he is one of the best prospect today.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 07:14 AM   #19
rrezike
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
All of you gentelmans can say what you want but really notbody of us dont know whats happen. I coudent to understund whats happen. Krasniqi dident want to fight, he remembering me in Oliver McCall when in second fight with Lennox Lewis dident want to fight in the rematch. I dont know to call this fight selling or mentality problem. Some who was in the Color Line Arena told me that laugh after the fight.

I dont have coment , everythink is posible.
I apologise if some of you was injury any time.
Hey Artan if you are a true Albanian now you have to be proud and accept, that Krasniqi was a really dissapointement in the Ring. Dont hide and be a diplomat through words. I told you months ago that Krasniqi was afraid of Thompson and this was that fight all about, but you didnt believe me. And every studborn albanian in here attacked me as being a greek or whatever.Look now everybody is fooling on him and also on you.

So if you want the other not to fool on you have to accept that Krasniqi in this fight was a real failure, no matter what were the reasons. The reasons are for the loosers. First you have to respect and accept your lost and than say why and all the others bla bla

Regards

A true Albanian

I
rrezike is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 10:50 AM   #20
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrezike
Hey Artan if you are a true Albanian now you have to be proud and accept, that Krasniqi was a really dissapointement in the Ring. Dont hide and be a diplomat through words. I told you months ago that Krasniqi was afraid of Thompson and this was that fight all about, but you didnt believe me. And every studborn albanian in here attacked me as being a greek or whatever.Look now everybody is fooling on him and also on you.

So if you want the other not to fool on you have to accept that Krasniqi in this fight was a real failure, no matter what were the reasons. The reasons are for the loosers. First you have to respect and accept your lost and than say why and all the others bla bla

Regards

A true Albanian

I
I have a lot respect for you RRezike , but dont let me to say you whats for real happens that night, sent to me your email addres and will explain everythink. I dont want to say something who some will be happy to hear this .

Last edited by Artani; 07-16-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #21
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
povetkin has moved beyond this level

not that i would mind seeing him punch ***niquis head right through the canvas
You are right,unitas!

Krasniqui vs Povetkin wouldnt make any sense any more!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 02:16 PM   #22
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo
You are right,unitas!

Krasniqui vs Povetkin wouldnt make any sense any more!
No, total waste of time. As would have Pov v Barrett.
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 03:01 PM   #23
rrezike
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
I have a lot respect for you RRezike , but dont let me to say you whats for real happens that night, sent to me your email addres and will explain everythink. I dont want to say something who some will be happy to hear this .
I told you before that from Krasniqi camp I had info that this time KRasniqi will loose and thompson will win. It was clear from krasniqi words that he was afraid and I told you that. But you attacked me as being a greek or whatsoever... So why to respect krasniqi, he hasnt shown nothing in the ring for us to be proud of . He has even sold matches or whatsoever. He should come and apologize to his fans.
rrezike is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 03:12 PM   #24
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrezike
I told you before that from Krasniqi camp I had info that this time KRasniqi will loose and thompson will win. It was clear from krasniqi words that he was afraid and I told you that. But you attacked me as being a greek or whatsoever... So why to respect krasniqi, he hasnt shown nothing in the ring for us to be proud of . He has even sold matches or whatsoever. He should come and apologize to his fans.
well, krasniqui just happens to be Albanian!!!!!

and according to some nuthuggers on here, as soon as an albanian fighter puts on the gloves (even if he just wants to get something hot out of the oven) he immediatly becomes a great fighter. end of story.

even if he puts in ****ty performances like luan did vs clubfighters like bostice and minto..........he is still the greatest.

you critizise Luan ( and there was plenty of reason to) and you get mobbed by the nuthuggers.

and now that their bull**** hypejob gets found out for the ball-les quitter he always was........they disappear into their holes

last saturday was good for boxing. thompson did us a favour by taking out the trash

good thing he beat up the trashcan first before disposing of it
unitas is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 08:19 PM   #25
Armo_Ruski
best of da best
ESB Senior Member

hey, maybe the other krasniqui pans out better then luan, but i doubt it
Armo_Ruski is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 12:34 AM   #26
limi_7
Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
well, krasniqui just happens to be Albanian!!!!!

and according to some nuthuggers on here, as soon as an albanian fighter puts on the gloves (even if he just wants to get something hot out of the oven) he immediatly becomes a great fighter. end of story.

even if he puts in ****ty performances like luan did vs clubfighters like bostice and minto..........he is still the greatest.

you critizise Luan ( and there was plenty of reason to) and you get mobbed by the nuthuggers.

and now that their bull**** hypejob gets found out for the ball-les quitter he always was........they disappear into their holes

last saturday was good for boxing. thompson did us a favour by taking out the trash

good thing he beat up the trashcan first before disposing of it
First of all, no one becomes a legend by just putting the gloves on! Luan didn't become a legend by beating Mintos all his career. He has a record of wins with big names supporting his name. In regards to albanians, we are true fans and we support our fighters. I personally liked luan, but as of this fights i dont have much respect for him. Truly this wasn't anywhere near his usuall performance thats why it seemed like a sold fight with large $$$ involved. Don't get me wrong but although thomson was pretty strong, when the ref interfered in the ring luan wasn't even dissapointed nor angry about the stoppage. Hmm that makes you think.
limi_7 is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 04:45 AM   #27
Rick G
Casual Fan
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupin
He gave the referee a gesture that he wanted to quit and a couple of seconds later the fight was stopped(...)
-> I have no recording of the fight to re-watch. Can anybody else confirm this?
Rick G is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 05:12 AM   #28
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armo_Ruski
hey, maybe the other krasniqui pans out better then luan, but i doubt it
Hold it there my friend. As i have writen in the begining i joined this forum in order to get the views of the Pros on my future champ HAXHI. And there is nothing to doubt for the youg Krasniqi is very promissing. We will see this in a couple of years.

in regard to Luan i can just say that UNITAS seems to me like a big mouth that only poison comes out of there, nothing more than offending endlessly. I personally criticized Luan for the way he has fought on his last 3 matches. Thats it Luan should keep out of boxing.

Unitas shut the **** up ok and dont generalize all albanians, i am 105 Kg if i punch once you will fall asleep for the rest of your weekend.

GO HAXHI.
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:34 AM   #29
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneze
Hold it there my friend. As i have writen in the begining i joined this forum in order to get the views of the Pros on my future champ HAXHI. And there is nothing to doubt for the youg Krasniqi is very promissing. We will see this in a couple of years.

in regard to Luan i can just say that UNITAS seems to me like a big mouth that only poison comes out of there, nothing more than offending endlessly. I personally criticized Luan for the way he has fought on his last 3 matches. Thats it Luan should keep out of boxing.

Unitas shut the **** up ok and dont generalize all albanians, i am 105 Kg if i punch once you will fall asleep for the rest of your weekend.

GO HAXHI.

Go head ALBANEZE,
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 09:15 AM   #30
avk47
King
ESB Senior Member

I am 300 kg. If I could punch all of you would end up in outer space.

Cupcakes.
avk47 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum