China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

vCash: 563
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decebal
What? That he is not the best?
Yes. Hatton, Calzaghe and potentially Haye are the only British fighters I have any respect for.
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #77
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by China_hand_Joe
Yes. Hatton, Calzaghe and potentially Haye are the only British fighters I have any respect for.
Well, you've picked well! But I also respect guys like Limond who are journeymen who love the sport and show some heart whilst giving their all. What is not to respect?
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2007, 07:04 PM   #78
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

An antelope hunting lions is not to be respected.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:36 PM   #79
NOrth
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Limmonds journeyman tag is harsh. Interesting that CHJ only respects three fighters in the UK. hOW YOU CANT RESPECT THE LIKES OF mACKLIN AND mOORE AFTER THEIR ENCOUNTER <sorry caps lock> is beyond me.
NOrth is offline  Top
Old 07-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #80
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOrth
Limmonds journeyman tag is harsh. Interesting that CHJ only respects three fighters in the UK. hOW YOU CANT RESPECT THE LIKES OF mACKLIN AND mOORE AFTER THEIR ENCOUNTER <sorry caps lock> is beyond me.
I can respect others as people, just not as boxers. I prefer watching Mayweather educate Baldomir to Gatti - Ward. Watching Sprott KO Harrison was distressing to me as the lesser boxer won.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:42 AM   #81
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
I'm done with arguing you, this is going to get us both nowhere and we'll continue with this for 10 pages and still be at no result.

The fact remains that my assessment of Limond being of journeyman quality in the LW division is absolutely correct, a commonly considered journeyman/gate keeper at LW, Miguel Huerta, whom I greatly respect would smoke Limond in 5 rounds or less. You don't want to recognise that Limond's 28-2 record wouldn't be that nice looking if he was fighting internationally and not domestically, I am judging him on his SKILL/INTANGIBLE level that I have seen from the few fights that I've viewed and while he's got good fundamentals, he's about journeyman level on the World scene and feather fisted variant at that.

And you don't know anything about me, never did I claim that just because I'm 12 st. that Limond couldn't KO me, I was claiming that I am 12 st. and have taken harder blows than that of Limond within combat sport, namely Martial Arts training and competition. So if you wan't to claim that a gloved shot from Willie Limond at 135 pounds is superior to a kick to the face by a 180 pound man, then so be it.

And by the way, I have perfect respect to combatants from all combat sports, just not hype jobs and other disgraces. I give respect to a multitude of fighters that TRUE HATERS slash on frequently and put things into respect.

Just because Khan's dick is in your mouth and that I brutally detest the Khan hype job train, is NO indication that I am disrespectful to the majority of combatants.

So keep overrating your domestic crop and your Olympic results, I'll stay in relevance to international WORLD CLASS PROFESSIONAL BOXING and keep comparing things like any fan of anything is going to judge top level athletes.

This is the last thing I'll say to you on this subject, you need to grow up Achilles, I definitley was under the impression that you were better than this, but one's true colours come out when the heat is on.
You are just nuts, I have continously made you look like a fool on every thing you bring up.

Yet again you are guessing where Limond stands. Generally if he was fighting the Diazs and Casamayors of the world I would not expect him to stand up well. As it is he is on his level - domestic - and Khan in his 13th fight is still domestic. Are you telling me you are the kind of **** to expect Khan to be world class in his 13th fight? Few fighters can step up amazingly quickly, most need to grow.

You don't know you have taken a harder barrage than what Limond gave Khan. Yes, I would bet those 5 punches are heavier than one kick. Again, you are just disrespecting what Limond has to offer.

You think an Olympic silver medalist is just hype. Can you really not see what sort of a **** you are?

You clearly detest more than the hype because I am yet to have seen you praise Khans courage.

I am not overrating Khan. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS. I don't chat shit like you and then preach that I tell it like it is. I have assessed Khan logically all along i.e. I have said he hasn't fought/avoided punchers. His record backs this assessment up 100%.

It is because I am mature that I have chosen to make you look like a fool. You spam this board with your hate for Khan and it is disgraceful. You have absolutely no respect.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 07:05 AM   #82
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Quote:
Whoa! Thats some heavy zen like mind **** thing you got going there!

Can I base a religion on your sayings?
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 07:11 AM   #83
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Quote:
How about a wild boar puting in his place a young lion who thinks too much of himself?

Last edited by Decebal; 07-16-2007 at 07:26 AM.
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 07:22 AM   #84
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro chris
Can I base a religion on your sayings?
No, but you can start a second rate denomination.
Old 07-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #85
Boro chris
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: I'm not Jesus Christ. I've come to accept that now.

Quote:
No, but you can start a second rate denomination.

Anglicanism I like it!!
Boro chris is offline  Top
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #86
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
Zakman said once that Williams was probably going to lose to Gammer just because he lost to china chinned Audley. Zak's logic Is weird sometimes.
You've got me mixed up with somebody else guy - I picked Danny in that fight. Never thought Gammer was anything more than a mediocre domestic-level contender, frankly.

Anyway, it should be pretty clear to just everybody that the ESB Chincheckers were right about Khan, just like we were right about Fraudley. After you've been watching this sport for awhile, you can practically SMELL a glass jaw. Khan's is grade A china, just waiting to be shattered. Limond merely put the first of many noticeable cracks in that crystal.
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 12:50 AM   #87
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 04:14 AM   #88
theworm

i think dav uk s point from a while back is the most relevant. i m no expert on boxing, but i enjoy watching it, cos when its entertaining there s nothing like it. and thats how i feel about the khan limmond fight, great entertainment. plus his point about fighters with untarnished records still getting hate from the same people that always hated them is a very good point. if those that hate khan for being a hype job today, don t back down IF (and it is a big IF) he goes on to be an accomplished world level boxer, then they really are ****s. we ll just have to wait and see...
theworm is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 04:58 AM   #89
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

Limond camp question Khan ability

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Last edited by Dekkers; 03-11-2006 at 06:12 PM.
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #90
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman
You've got me mixed up with somebody else guy - I picked Danny in that fight. Never thought Gammer was anything more than a mediocre domestic-level contender, frankly.

Anyway, it should be pretty clear to just everybody that the ESB Chincheckers were right about Khan, just like we were right about Fraudley. After you've been watching this sport for awhile, you can practically SMELL a glass jaw. Khan's is grade A china, just waiting to be shattered. Limond merely put the first of many noticeable cracks in that crystal.
I'm sure It was a man with a Fraudley avatar saying realising the dream using the logic of being beaten by Audley means he could well lose to Gammer.

Crystal's are strong, you should of said noticible cracks In that china.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum