Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #91
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,101
vCash: 588
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
I'm sure It was a man with a Fraudley avatar saying realising the dream using the logic of being beaten by Audley means he could well lose to Gammer.

Crystal's are strong, you should of said noticible cracks In that china.
That sounds like Superheavyweight to me!! Trust me, I've always thought rather highly of Danny Williams. IMO, he's the best of this generation of British HWs, by far. Better than Skelton and Sprott, better than Gammer, and SURELY better than glass-jawed Fraudley.

That's for the reminder on crystal. I should know, as I have a crystal vase and the thing is HEAVY. It's like glass reinforced with lead - and that's sure not Fraudley!!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 08:43 PM   #92
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,239
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman
That sounds like Superheavyweight to me!! Trust me, I've always thought rather highly of Danny Williams. IMO, he's the best of this generation of British HWs, by far. Better than Skelton and Sprott, better than Gammer, and SURELY better than glass-jawed Fraudley.

That's for the reminder on crystal. I should know, as I have a crystal vase and the thing is HEAVY. It's like glass reinforced with lead - and that's sure not Fraudley!!
Fraudley hot out of the fire Grade A China, please.
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:37 PM   #93
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,101
vCash: 588
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
Fraudley hot out of the fire Grade A China, please.


I stand corrected!
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 11:11 AM   #94
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: England
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1241
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakman
That sounds like Superheavyweight to me!! Trust me, I've always thought rather highly of Danny Williams. IMO, he's the best of this generation of British HWs, by far. Better than Skelton and Sprott, better than Gammer, and SURELY better than glass-jawed Fraudley.

That's for the reminder on crystal. I should know, as I have a crystal vase and the thing is HEAVY. It's like glass reinforced with lead - and that's sure not Fraudley!!
Williams In shape beat all 3.

Well for the first Audley fight he admitted to training on Pizza and cakes and still won because he knew Fraudley was scared to be hit.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #95
LeadLeftHook
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,705
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam


Well, now you DO!

Dropped and stunned by a light hitting domestic fighter, whom is a division up from his natural division. How's this kid going to take the shots of real World Class fighters?

For everyone who doubts the Zakman-Amsterdam scientific process of checking chins... here's to you!

"But... But... There's no evidence that he has a china chin.... you're just making outlandish claims as a hater"



All of this hype for what? A china chinned joke with some flashy speed.. wow. The only reason that I am not celebrating in full is that he wasn't finished off by Limond, but if Limond hit even a slight lick harder, it would have been OVER for this joker train.

It's likely that the better domestics remove him before he even breaks out into true World Rankings, what a ****ing joke.

By the way, let's give Willie some credit, he trained hard to the best of his abilities and officially exposed this fraud, GOOD ON YOU WILLIE!
I give you a lot of credit for making a great call. Except I dont believe his chin is glass but it definitely is below average. He took several flush shots and wasnt phased at all. The one that initially hurt him down was a temple shot.

Having said that his hype was justified given his accomplishments in amateurs! If a kid winning Junior Olympics, Euro qualifiers, Silver at Olympics at only 17 cant be hyped who can? If he doesnít have what it takes, and if he is as bad as you say, his hype will die sooner no doubt.

Lets also be real, Limond is a type of opponent most prospects donít fight in their 13th fight. What I liked was the fact that like a true fighter he stood up and came back stronger knocking Limond down the next round.

I believe Khan can still be World champ if fixes his defensive flaws. Problem is, heís too offensive minded and ignores his defense. He can easily take gradual steps, time is on his side.
LeadLeftHook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:15 PM   #96
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,239
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

No hype is qualified of that level until they prove something professionally, which he has yet to do. A decent amount of hype would have been fine with me, considering the Olympic accomplishment, but not this insanity trip.

And he won't be a World Champion, his fragile jaw will get cracked done by any fighter of moderate hitting power, even with a tight defence.
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:38 PM   #97
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 18,269
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam
No hype is qualified of that level until they prove something professionally, which he has yet to do. A decent amount of hype would have been fine with me, considering the Olympic accomplishment, but not this insanity trip.

And he won't be a World Champion, his fragile jaw will get cracked done by any fighter of moderate hitting power, even with a tight defence.
This is not true. Boxing is entertainment. It needs marketing. Before Khan turned pro one could argue he was the BEST P4P AMATEUR IN THE WORLD!

History says that Olympians can turn into damn fine pros.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 06:03 PM   #98
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,239
vCash: 1000
Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by achillesthegreat
This is not true. Boxing is entertainment. It needs marketing. Before Khan turned pro one could argue he was the BEST P4P AMATEUR IN THE WORLD!

History says that Olympians can turn into damn fine pros.
That they can, but recent history suggests that it's not always the case, especially with good amatuers that are easy to predict having heavy flaws in the pro's.
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013