Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 07-29-2007, 05:59 PM   #31
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "Straight out of Liverpool"

I am not going to write in blue anymore, i feel hypnotized after reading all of that, my head feels strange.

This blue is better.
Primadonna Kool is offline  Top
Old 07-29-2007, 06:17 PM   #32
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

oh shit!! you shoulda gave a warning, you almost made me climax..... i mean break down.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 08:33 PM   #33
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

BORKED

Feel the vibration
Old 08-03-2007, 03:11 AM   #34
cardstars
Gamboa is GOD
ESB Addict

I have a question: I have extremely long legs and so I am not very quick on my feet (good on endurance, but not explosiveness on my feet). My doctor recommends I stay away from squats and deadlifts because of previous problems so would my next best bet to train better explosiveness on my feet be sprinting?
cardstars is offline  Top
Old 08-30-2007, 05:47 PM   #35
Nawfal
Contender
ESB Senior Member

some of this is plain wrong

some good info there tho
Nawfal is offline  Top
Old 08-31-2007, 12:57 AM   #36
Lostmykeys
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 2036

Good stuff MR KOOL though you kinda lost me on the second part with the big words. But I'll just ignore that part.
Lostmykeys is offline  Top
Old 09-30-2007, 04:48 PM   #37
The Whaler
My dog be thorough.
ESB Senior Member

Location: n. A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR KOOL
BORKED

Feel the vibration

MR. KOOL's the shit.
The Whaler is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2007, 09:29 AM   #38
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

BORKED

I havenít looked in these forums for some time, but i looked today. And i saw that "Straight out of Liverpool" is still in affect, still a sticky. To be honest i can't really be bothered with the articles anymore, that was short lived. I mean if you want some serious advice, see a doctor.

But i am back, and straight Liverpool, is about to head in different direction, it is redemption, no question.

Straight Out of Liverpool, is now going to become the official Journal, and documentation, of this man.

"It has been done before on Eastside, but you got to ask yourself the question, has it been done buy me"

The answer is No, point blank.

No black man has ever did it on eastside, like i am about to do.

Totally different level i am coming at you people, we all have different ambitions, your going to follow me attempt mine, if i fail it won't be the first time.

"But if i am still alive, how can i fail"

Boxing, well its been some time in making, that promised myself that i would step into the ring to fight as a amateur, i have been on and off for about 1 year. For most of my life i have been a keen athlete, in the sport of track and field. I sustained a injury and lost interests, last year, after a long hard battle. I was reduced to, turning up to competitions without no training and competing just for the fun of it.

"Disrespecting myself, in life other people may disrespect you, but never disrespect yourself"

Today i am going down the track to have a track training session, with a new group, which potentially could take over Merseyside.

More to come, this is Hustlers Ambition, i am a nobody, i am just unorganized, undedicated student, i am potential that may never be relized.

"I was 21 years old this year, big year. And i was sitting in the pub with one of my mates not long after my birthday"

We have been friends since Nursery, i turned and asked him the question.

"When you where younger, did you envision your life being like this at are age"

He said no, and kind of looked sad.

"I said me neither"

Since then i have been thinking about life in generally.

And i am not happy, when i was a young kid. I would always stand up in class, and say i want to be Olympic Champion. That may never happen, but i got to strive to be the best i can be, like i used too when i was younger.

"That same young me as kid, wouldnít like how things have turned out"

So this is for The Kid.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:24 AM   #39
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

[quote=MR KOOL]To be honest i can't really be bothered with the articles anymore, that was short lived. I mean if you want some serious advice, see a doctor.[/quote]

ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 10-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #40
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

Part 1 of 2

Yeah man

First week back at Uni, first week back in general. I had a track training session last night, with newly formed athletics training group unattached. Workout was just a grass workout, purely conditioning. I did suffer during the training session, and was unable to complete all the reps, "objective was failed". You see physically, I never look out of shape, but performance wise Aerobically, Anaerobically I am not in condition. And its simple maths, a well conditioned me = a lot of dead mother ****ers.

It’s a different kind of pain on the track, and psychologically and physical. You cannot escape the pain of the track, but in boxing you can avoid getting hit, potentially escape the pain.

You cannot avoid the pain of back to back 200’s lactate tolerance training session. But overtime you will be able to injure that pain, almost disrespect it, and reach of level which I call “Machine”. I level of psychological strength and physical conditioning, the body becomes machine.

In my life time, i have only ever known 4 machines, from my track and field athletic days.

"I was one of them!" i was once a machine, when i was cut, i didn’t bleed"

My coach once suggested, me and my training partner Jay, should undergo a DNA TEST.

"To test if we where still human"

"I am still part machine, i still show signs in everyday life"

And ever since then i have longed to return back to this status/level, i still have nightmares, and i wake up in pain, my body in this human state, is damaged off the micro trauma my muscle and cells, sustained during them times when i was machine.

"When i was bad"

But there is only one way “High Intensity Aerobic/Anaerobic workouts”. Last time I was in the boxing gym, I almost laughed when I was skipping.

“It’s for girls, its looks good, but let’s be real about it, it’s not hardcore”

It’s good for co-ordination mainly, and just generally Aerobic fitness.

Nothing phases me with boxing conditioning wise, what’s more important for me personally as athlete is the technically stand point, sparring, busting people up. You have to take the natural instinct outside the ring in fight situation, and convert that into the ring, with technique, and composure etc

Yesterday I also done a conditioning circuit with push up handles, I wear I back pack on my back, and put some Weights Plates in it, 2 x 15kg = 30kg back pack. And that’s how I do my push ups. Hits the core muscle real hard, which are very important for all athletes.
Russian twist, with weights.
Curling Bar
Burpee Jumps

Next week, I will return to the boxing gym. You see you have to pay subs, its only £2. Oh well I am feeling kind of generous, I might take a £20 note down, throw the money about like Floyd Mayweather. Pay 10 weeks worth of subs off. Because this will give the extra incentive, to get in there and learn, possible kick some ass.

People asking me on myspace, when I am coming back, I am coming back don’t worry about it.

Part 2 " 2 Machines reunite, coming soon"

Old 10-04-2007, 08:18 PM   #41
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
Part 1 of 2

Yeah man

First week back at Uni, first week back in general. I had a track training session last night, with newly formed athletics training group unattached. Workout was just a grass workout, purely conditioning. I did suffer during the training session, and was unable to complete all the reps, "objective was failed". You see physically, I never look out of shape, but performance wise Aerobically, Anaerobically I am not in condition. And its simple maths, a well conditioned me = a lot of dead mother ****ers.

Itís a different kind of pain on the track, and psychologically and physical. You cannot escape the pain of the track, but in boxing you can avoid getting hit, potentially escape the pain.

You cannot avoid the pain of back to back 200ís lactate tolerance training session. But overtime you will be able to injure that pain, almost disrespect it, and reach of level which I call ďMachineĒ. I level of psychological strength and physical conditioning, the body becomes machine.

In my life time, i have only ever known 4 machines, from my track and field athletic days.

"I was one of them!" i was once a machine, when i was cut, i didnít bleed"

My coach once suggested, me and my training partner Jay, should undergo a DNA TEST.

"To test if we where still human"

"I am still part machine, i still show signs in everyday life"

And ever since then i have longed to return back to this status/level, i still have nightmares, and i wake up in pain, my body in this human state, is damaged off the micro trauma my muscle and cells, sustained during them times when i was machine.

"When i was bad"

But there is only one way ďHigh Intensity Aerobic/Anaerobic workoutsĒ. Last time I was in the boxing gym, I almost laughed when I was skipping.

ďItís for girls, its looks good, but letís be real about it, itís not hardcoreĒ

Itís good for co-ordination mainly, and just generally Aerobic fitness.

Nothing phases me with boxing conditioning wise, whatís more important for me personally as athlete is the technically stand point, sparring, busting people up. You have to take the natural instinct outside the ring in fight situation, and convert that into the ring, with technique, and composure etc

Yesterday I also done a conditioning circuit with push up handles, I wear I back pack on my back, and put some Weights Plates in it, 2 x 15kg = 30kg back pack. And thatís how I do my push ups. Hits the core muscle real hard, which are very important for all athletes.
Russian twist, with weights.
Curling Bar
Burpee Jumps

Next week, I will return to the boxing gym. You see you have to pay subs, its only £2. Oh well I am feeling kind of generous, I might take a £20 note down, throw the money about like Floyd Mayweather. Pay 10 weeks worth of subs off. Because this will give the extra incentive, to get in there and learn, possible kick some ass.

People asking me on myspace, when I am coming back, I am coming back donít worry about it.

Part 2 " 2 Machines reunite, coming soon"

He's back and he's black!!

a well conditioned him = a baaaaad mofo'
Old 10-06-2007, 01:21 AM   #42
The Whaler
My dog be thorough.
ESB Senior Member

Location: n. A place where something is or could be located; a site.

In the immortal words of Wesley Snipes, "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK!"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The wisdom of Wesley.
The Whaler is offline  Top
Old 10-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #43
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Part 2

The "Original Machine"/ 2 Machines reunite

Tuesday 0600 hours, destination the track, the year was 2004.

As i sit here now, i can say that almost 3 years ago, i discovered that Man could become Machine.

I distinctly remember that day, i witnessed a Man mutate, change, into a Machine before my eye's.

His name was Craig "The Original Machine", a 1500m/800m track athlete. That particular day i was sitting out the training session and just watching, observing my fellow training partners training, putting there mind and bodies through pain, i like to call it positive pain.

It was a cold, icy, winters night. It was Dark outside, but some bad ****ers train in the dark, some bad ****ers like me used to train in night every ****ing week.

Yes so i was observing Craig doing, 1500m reps. He was knocking out about 4.1xx/4.20, if i can remember the recovery between reps it was 5-8mins, aprox.

"But as i stood there in my Nike Air Max, Hoody, and New York wooly hat, and i was wearing leather gloves, something was different in the Air that night"

"As i stood there next to my Coach, i noticed something different about Craig that night also, something very bad"

On the 6th rep, he was crying, and after he finished he fell to the fall, and was crying like a little girl. He was in pain, he said that the Icy Air was hurting his lungs.

I thought that was it, this man cannot go on, psychologically he was broken down, he was crying tears.

But as my Coach went over to help him up off the ground.

Craig stood up, and just stood there on the starting line. And i looked at his face, this time it was angry. No other emotions where evident.

"The coach shouted, 1 min, signally the time remaining on recovery"

In that 1 min, in that 60seconds remaining. Before my eye's i saw a Man become machine, no longer human.

"He was in pain, but something inside was disrespecting that pain"

That last rep, Craig set the fastest time he had recorded all night.

I pointed at him, and said to my coach.

That man is a machine.

And there it was, the first Machine Born, it happened that night. At that track, in are small but fearsome training group.

Little did we know, that over the course of the next Year, 3 more Machines would be born, objective's to terminate whatever in there path.

I was the youngest of all Machines.

How and why it happened, i still don't know the full truth.

Can i, can we return, Can i become Machine again. Thatís what we are going to find out.

"Will i die in the process? Maybe

3 years Later, out of the 4 machines, None remain. None of us train together no more since we moved training destination, ones a Lawyer, One's in the Navy. Injuries, Motivation, maybe we werenít ready, thatís why we all broke down. The rise and fall of the machines there is still allot more to undercover, still many more questions. And now resurrection if it happens.

War is Imminent, humans attempts to stop us will be futile, with their primitive skills there as good as dead.

"2 of us, remained part Machine for some unknown reason"

I was one of them 2, and we reunited the other night, at the track.

Part 3 "2 Machines reunite"
Old 10-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #44
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:

Part 2

The "Original Machine"/ 2 Machines reunite

Tuesday 0600 hours, destination the track, the year was 2004.

As i sit here now, i can say that almost 3 years ago, i discovered that Man could become Machine.

I distinctly remember that day, i witnessed a Man mutate, change, into a Machine before my eye's.

His name was Craig "The Original Machine", a 1500m/800m track athlete. That particular day i was sitting out the training session and just watching, observing my fellow training partners training, putting there mind and bodies through pain, i like to call it positive pain.

It was a cold, icy, winters night. It was Dark outside, but some bad ****ers train in the dark, some bad ****ers like me used to train in night every ****ing week.

Yes so i was observing Craig doing, 1500m reps. He was knocking out about 4.1xx/4.20, if i can remember the recovery between reps it was 5-8mins, aprox.

"But as i stood there in my Nike Air Max, Hoody, and New York wooly hat, and i was wearing leather gloves, something was different in the Air that night"

"As i stood there next to my Coach, i noticed something different about Craig that night also, something very bad"

On the 6th rep, he was crying, and after he finished he fell to the fall, and was crying like a little girl. He was in pain, he said that the Icy Air was hurting his lungs.

I thought that was it, this man cannot go on, psychologically he was broken down, he was crying tears.

But as my Coach went over to help him up off the ground.

Craig stood up, and just stood there on the starting line. And i looked at his face, this time it was angry. No other emotions where evident.

"The coach shouted, 1 min, signally the time remaining on recovery"

In that 1 min, in that 60seconds remaining. Before my eye's i saw a Man become machine, no longer human.

"He was in pain, but something inside was disrespecting that pain"

That last rep, Craig set the fastest time he had recorded all night.

I pointed at him, and said to my coach.

That man is a machine.

And there it was, the first Machine Born, it happened that night. At that track, in are small but fearsome training group.

Little did we know, that over the course of the next Year, 3 more Machines would be born, objective's to terminate whatever in there path.

I was the youngest of all Machines.

How and why it happened, i still don't know the full truth.

Can i, can we return, Can i become Machine again. Thatís what we are going to find out.

"Will i die in the process? Maybe

3 years Later, out of the 4 machines, None remain. None of us train together no more since we moved training destination, ones a Lawyer, One's in the Navy. Injuries, Motivation, maybe we werenít ready, thatís why we all broke down. The rise and fall of the machines there is still allot more to undercover, still many more questions. And now resurrection if it happens.

War is Imminent, humans attempts to stop us will be futile, with their primitive skills there as good as dead.

"2 of us, remained part Machine for some unknown reason"

I was one of them 2, and we reunited the other night, at the track.

Part 3 "2 Machines reunite"

woah!! that was actually a good story!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #45
Primadonna Kool
Champion
East Side Guru

So 3 years ago, i discovered that Man could become Machine. It was 2004 and we still had a hard winters training left, until the season started in early March 2005.

I was always a athlete that like to talk the talk, but i admit i was lazy back then. I was too concerned with looking good, i would miss reps in training, if i thought i couldn’t win that pacturclar rep.

That all came to ahead not long after the Original Machine was born, Craig confronted me at the start of a training session not long after that.

"And was telling me to try harder, we had a heated argument, i actually thought about hitting Craig "The Original Machine, because of some of the things he said where taking to far"

But i was inspired anyway, by this mans inspiration. You see i was young, the youngest out of all 4 Machines.

Craig "The Original Machine" would be shorted lived, because he entered into the Navy, but i would always remember the words of wisdom, and kick ass attitude this crude, violent man had. He was like the white Mike Tyson, a very gentle voice aswell, but always fighting. He even got kicked out the Navy for fighting, years back.

I was 18, and thought to myself, if am going to do anything any sport, give it 100%, if i feel pain, and i look bad.

"So ****ing what"

So in the wind, rain, snow, cold ice, whatever weather i would train, with that atitude. I would always wear black leather gloves, and a Black New York wooly hat.

"That’s a sign of a bad man"

3 more Machines would be born after "The Original" Machine enter into the Navy.

First there was Jay T, a totally different kind of machine. He was a 400m/800m/1500 track athlete. He was once ranked in the Top 5 in the UK, when he was U15. But for some unknown reason, he retired and disappeared for years away from the sport. Only to return, 5 years later.

At the same track, "The Original Machine" was born. The first time i saw Jay T, he was just standing on the track, holding a bottle of volvic water.

"No expression on his face"

He didn’t tell anybody specifically why he returned, he just said he wanted to train again, and boy oh boy could he train.

Next was Big Patrick, and believe me he was big. He was another 800m athlete, nothing but brute strength got this man around the track.

And then there was me, the youngest of all 4. With the widest range of events, 100m, 200m, 400m, Long Jump, Triple Jump, high Jump. Like i said before a well conditioned me, anybody else who would challenged me as a youngster.

"Had a very bad day"

I have always been quite arrogant, and can get very jealous. This is what created a fearsome training rivalry between me and Jay T. Because he was notoriously known for his past achievements, plus people recognize him as the best athlete in are training group.

"I totally disagreed with this"

I would call him out to a 400m race, when we would train together, after finishing reps. I would taut him, and say

"Is that all you got"

But most of the time i was just playing mind games, because i was in immense pain. I used to always lie on the floor during recovery between sets in training sessions. This all changed with the introduction of the Machines, i never liked showing weakness ever again.

"So i would stand up, with my hands on my hips, always wearing leather gloves in the winter.

The purpose of winter training in track and field athletics, is to build strength/endurance, build the foundation, for the whole season.

And there's only one way to build that, and your going to feel pain, bad mothers ****ers train in the night. And still walk home on the streets, that’s what i used to do.

As the season started i ran a PB, in every single race. Constantly getting better, it was my first year at doing 400m. And i was consistent at running 53.xx.

Around came the Merseyside Championships, and i reached 2 track finals. In the 400m and the 200m, i also got Bronze Medal in the 200m.

It was the same story for all the machines, same path of destruction.

After the Merseyside Championship, are group decided to have a 7 week training block, and just purely concentrate on training. Building speed endurance and sharpness, lower the volume, but increase the intensity.

This meant back to back 200's, one of the most feared training sessions for all track athletes. Building lactate tolerance, and speed endurance, aerobic and anaerobic fitness and a high intensity.

200m 90sec recovery 200m.

That’s One set. And we would do 3 sets. And you have 8mins recovery between sets.

4 weeks into this training block, it was apparent that Jay T, Big Patrick, and Myself had surpassed, what are coach thought was possible.

"This was the point where she suggest, we all had a DNA test, to see if we where still human"

The Key to doing back to back 200's is the intensity, you aim to run at 95% intensity. So this is near enough all out, if your pb for the 200m in a singe race is 22.

"Then you want to be hitting 23sec, which is incredible brutal"

Both energy systems, Aerobic and Anaerobic will be pushed to the max.

Are Coach adapted the training session to.

2 x 200m 60seconds recovery between reps.

5 mins between sets.

Total of 4 sets.

Which is totally unheard of, and i can't even think about myself sprinting intensity with such short recovery times.

"I used to think, i would have to put myself to hospital, just recover from training session"

"You are not meant to die on the track, and believe i did die in 2005, something happened during that 7 week height intensity training block"

I would question, weather Machines could become something else, can it be surpassed.

At the end of the 7 week training block, i was ready.

We all competed at a relay event, 4 x 400m relay. I was running the 3rd leg, Jay T was on the last Leg. Big Patrick was on the 2nd leg, he would pass the baton to me.

After we suffered on the first leg, we where way out of the race, weren’t in contention for the top 3 paces, where the big points are.

"This all changed when the baton came to me, all changed "The Black Terminator got the Baton"

And remember what i said before, a well conditioned me, equals a very bad day for everyone else. It's simple maths = alot of dead mother ****ers.

"It just happened to be that day, ****ers where going to die on that 3rd leg"

From 6th place, within the first 200m, i pulled are team back into contention. At the 200m mark, i was level with the 3rd place athlete.

"Down the back straight, i got parallel with him and then turned my head, and put my arms down at my sides"

"And i started talking to this guy, along the lines of your going to get your beat, and i was laughing too"

Then i sprinted away, and got us right behind the leader.

When i handed the baton to Jay T, i knew it was "Game Over", time to go home for the other athletes.

I had Curly hair back then, i took my top off after sprinting my 400m leg. And i was flexing my muscles, to my coach and whoever esle was looking. It was summer time, and we would all train with are tops off, even girls use to sit on the track steps and watch me train.

"But yes, We won the relay"

I got excited and was shouted, that "I did the damage on the 3rd leg"

I also approached the club manger, and said i will break the 100m, 200m, 400m long standing club records the next time i step on the track.

"All in the same day, that’s how confident i was"

To be continued....................................................

Last edited by Primadonna Kool; 10-09-2007 at 06:43 PM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing