Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Old 06-22-2007, 05:28 AM   #1
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000
Default Berry Butler Vs Haxhi Krasniqi

What do you people think? Will Krasniqi win this match.

I know Butler is a more experienced fighter and lately has started to perform better, but i personally think that Haxhi has quite a big probability of Winning.

GO HAXHI......
albaneze is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2007, 10:13 AM   #2
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Berry Butler Vs Haxhi Krasniqi

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneze

I know Butler is a more experienced fighter and lately has started to perform better, but i personally think that Haxhi has quite a big probability of Winning.

GO HAXHI......
I have never seen Hahxi inside a box ring neither live nor on tv.After having had a look at his fight record I cant really see him beat such a cagey,experienced,and hard-punching opponent like Butler.My guess is that Haxhi has too much on his plate with Butler.
Odo is offline  Top
Old 06-22-2007, 11:26 AM   #3
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

depends on how much butler has left. but he sure can punch....so maybe we´ll find out how much haxhi can take.

but going over his record this is a tremendous step up in class.
unitas is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2007, 10:31 AM   #4
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitas
depends on how much butler has left. but he sure can punch....so maybe we´ll find out how much haxhi can take.

but going over his record this is a tremendous step up in class.

Butler has already shared the ring with some very decent opponents whereas Haxhi's record is padded with countless no-hopers.
Butler went the distance with guys like Tarver,but was brutally knocked out by Denis Lebedev.I watched Butler vs Lebedev live,and I freely admit that the Butler 's ko was the most vicious and obnoxious one I have ever seen live in a box arena.Butler was lying on the ring like a slaughtered whale being unconsicious for serveral minutes.I for my part thought that Butler's career would be over and that he would quit boxing for good.Obviously I was wrong.Since that devastating ko loss to Lebedev Butler has won all his outings to a box ring-against decent opposition by the way(Sam Reese,and so on).Butler is a capable and tough journeyman whereas Haxhi is totally unknown with a pathetic fight record.Haxhi is the huge underdog against Butler IMO.
Odo is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #5
boxexpert
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

theres no way that krasniqi will win this fight,no chance
boxexpert is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2007, 04:47 AM   #6
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

Interesting.. But i am still convinced that Haxhi has quite a good potential.
I believe in him, he is young and he will prove himself he deserves to be there.

GO HAXHI.
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 06-25-2007, 04:32 PM   #7
boxexpert
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

well,nothing against that young guy. from a serious point of view, he will not win this fight unless they cheat on butler.

haxhi has no amateur-background at all and became pro with only 18,thats way too early. with 26-28 he will bwe burnt out completely like michel trabant...

but i still wish him best luck
boxexpert is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 01:01 PM   #8
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneze

GO HAXHI......
Have you watched Haxhi vs Butler,albaneze?

I havent seen that fight.According to the news Haxhi vs Butler could have gone either way.The Albanian won a close point decision against that teak tough American vet.
Props to Haxhi!
He seems to be better than I thought before!
Odo is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 02:51 PM   #9
Luigi1985
Cane Corso
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo
Have you watched Haxhi vs Butler,albaneze?

I havent seen that fight.According to the news Haxhi vs Butler could have gone either way.The Albanian won a close point decision against that teak tough American vet.
Props to Haxhi!
He seems to be better than I thought before!

I think it was a bad robbery, otherwise albaneze would create one thread after the other and would say that Haxhi is a future HOF like he did it before the fight...
Luigi1985 is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 02:54 PM   #10
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

had the american not been penelized, it would have been a draw. so i guess its pretty safe to call it a robbery.

haxi krasniqui, from what i have seen, can box a little, but has zero power!!

i do not see enough talent in him to become more than a german international champ.
unitas is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
Jens S
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I was in Köln Arena. Haxhi Krasniqi got a controversial win. We were two who had him losing by one point and one had it a draw. But the judges saw it 59-55, 59-56 and 57-56. Krasniqi had clearly gotten the scores and ran. Butler being a thinking man figured that out and started chasing Krasniqi and opened himself to counter and lost the round. Even if Butler had won the last round and scored a knockdown, he wouldn't have won. The two judges that only had Butler winning one round was a disgrace.

Jens
Jens S is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #12
Axe
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens S
I was in Köln Arena. Haxhi Krasniqi got a controversial win. We were two who had him losing by one point and one had it a draw. But the judges saw it 59-55, 59-56 and 57-56. Krasniqi had clearly gotten the scores and ran. Butler being a thinking man figured that out and started chasing Krasniqi and opened himself to counter and lost the round. Even if Butler had won the last round and scored a knockdown, he wouldn't have won. The two judges that only had Butler winning one round was a disgrace.

Jens
I had it the same as you. Very controversial decision imo, though Haxhi is actually a decent fighter.
Axe is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 09:40 PM   #13
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Haxhi Krasniqi is very promice fighter. I sent him one one soulution to not fight any more some experinced fighters like Buttler. He is young and dont need to hurry. He is future champion.
Artani is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 02:47 AM   #14
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member

Sorry for my absence over here. I watched the fight and i admit that it was quite close but the penalization that buttler got gave the match to MY HAXHI.
He is very Young just 19 years old. He has time and determination to improve a lot on his punching power, while his technique will become better and better.

I think that the match was not a robbery it was just stupid for Buttler to hit Haxhi under the belt, and hurt him. Point reduced there for Buttler and that what has turned the match totally against him.

Once you create that opinion to the judges that you are a dirty fighter than it can also effect the way they give the decisions on the shots you land.

Therefore My HAXHI has won and i am proud of him, and i really hope we will see him on the future boxing for big titles.

Thanks to everyone who wrote in this thread.

GO HAXHI....
albaneze is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 11:24 AM   #15
agusta

No doubt it was a hometown dicision.

Butler landed a shot under the belt, and got a point deducted. It was okay. But do you think, the referee would have taken a point from Krasniqi, if he had done the same thing to Butler? My answer is no.

Krasniqi was very active, but he didn’t land anything at Butler, who was the clever fighter. Butler won round 1, 3, 4 and 5, while the final round was close. But okay, let’s give it to Krasniqi. It still ends up with a 57-56 dicision for Butler. But not in Germany…

It was disgusting to see Krasniqi in the last round. He knew he was ahead on the cards and therefore he just ran. But when the fight was close, why could he be so sure, that he was ahead on the cards? Someone must have told him the scores. That’s it.

But shouldn’t the supervisor keep the scorecards as a secret until the fight was over? Of course the ansvar is yes, but in Germany rules are not always rules. If they need to break a rule or two to get a win for the German fighter they’ll do it. It’s a ****ed up country to fight as an “opponent”. Knock the German fighter out, and you might get a draw.

In the Krasniqi-Butler fight, we saw the referee help the German fighter – and Butler still won the fight. Just not in Germany… The two judges, who just gave one round to Butler, deserves an execution.

Haxhi Krasniqi is a non-skilled and non-talented fighter, who doesn’t deserve to fight as a pro. Since he turned pro, he has only fought bums. And two of the bums has beaten him! Forget everything about this boy. Everyone, who is at the European rankings will knock him out without problems.
agusta is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum