Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-17-2008, 07:15 AM   #46
bratwurzt
Whore
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: The OFFICIAL Alex Arthur title winning party thread

What satisfaction can be had in getting handed a belt?????
I think Enzo Macranelli illustrated what happens soon as this kind of 'champion' comes up against a real challenger.
bratwurzt is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2008, 10:57 PM   #47
Dunky McCafferty
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC
Congrats to Dunky

Well done to Arthur as well.
Thankyou D-MAC my man, Im still well chuffed, as can be expected.

Funny thing is, I have had time to think, & I originally said that I would probably leave after the Arthur-Guzman fight, win, lose or draw for Arthur.
I didnt expect things to turn out quite how they did though, & I mulled over hanging around here some more, but my gut instinct tells me the time is right to go. I wanted to stay on ESB until Scotland had another world champion, & now that we do, I feel its mission accomplished! My time is up here, the forum is changing & new hungry young posters trying to make a name for themselves mixed with the great veteran posters here(you know who you are) will ensure the forum will only go from strength to strength.

So I think its the right time to finally leave ESB with my big scottish head held high, proud that I was here to see Scottys successor crowned world champion, but with a tinge of regret that I didnt get the chance to laugh at the Guzman fanatics cos Arthur would have done a number on him.
Oh well though, thats life as they say, & it all turned out rosy in my big scottish garden in the end
So I leave you all a happy man, just dont forget I may come back one day if something really special happens in scottish boxing, but its been a great time for me on ESB through the years & I have had some great laughs/fights/debates & will miss you all, the posters I like, the posters I like winding up, the posters I love to hate & the posters I hate to love

maybe talk to you all again in the years to come if you are unlucky , but now Im finally off to backpack around Scotland, Tom Weir style Maybe that will help me shift my beer gut, hee hee!

Farewell you ****ers & you noobs & future noobs will have to find someone else to hate on Dont worry though, I loved you all really
Right. I have blabbered on too much already. cheerio. Its been fun. The Brit ESB bad guy is hanging up his posting gloves. Its like that sad part at the end of the contender when the guy hangs up his gloves & walks out of the gym doors into the dark empty street... Try not to cry guys!

PS.
D-MAC, before I go I just had to do one more thing. Check out your Naz-Harrison thread

Dunky McCafferty is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 05:00 AM   #48
Fat Joe
Let's have it right
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
D-MAC, before I go I just had to do one more thing. Check out your Naz-Harrison thread

Bye Dunky, even though I haven't been here long sad to see you go, you're grumpy posts made me laugh.

I'm presuming you picked Harrison to KO Naz (2 FW's that I loved to watch) Nobody can accuse you of not being consistent in your views - patriotic to the point of delusion to the end
Fat Joe is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 07:05 AM   #49
Smith
Monzon-like
ESB Addict

vCash: 484

Quote:
Thankyou D-MAC my man, Im still well chuffed, as can be expected.

Funny thing is, I have had time to think, & I originally said that I would probably leave after the Arthur-Guzman fight, win, lose or draw for Arthur.
I didnt expect things to turn out quite how they did though, & I mulled over hanging around here some more, but my gut instinct tells me the time is right to go. I wanted to stay on ESB until Scotland had another world champion, & now that we do, I feel its mission accomplished! My time is up here, the forum is changing & new hungry young posters trying to make a name for themselves mixed with the great veteran posters here(you know who you are) will ensure the forum will only go from strength to strength.

So I think its the right time to finally leave ESB with my big scottish head held high, proud that I was here to see Scottys successor crowned world champion, but with a tinge of regret that I didnt get the chance to laugh at the Guzman fanatics cos Arthur would have done a number on him.
Oh well though, thats life as they say, & it all turned out rosy in my big scottish garden in the end
So I leave you all a happy man, just dont forget I may come back one day if something really special happens in scottish boxing, but its been a great time for me on ESB through the years & I have had some great laughs/fights/debates & will miss you all, the posters I like, the posters I like winding up, the posters I love to hate & the posters I hate to love

maybe talk to you all again in the years to come if you are unlucky , but now Im finally off to backpack around Scotland, Tom Weir style Maybe that will help me shift my beer gut, hee hee!

Farewell you ****ers & you noobs & future noobs will have to find someone else to hate on Dont worry though, I loved you all really
Right. I have blabbered on too much already. cheerio. Its been fun. The Brit ESB bad guy is hanging up his posting gloves. Its like that sad part at the end of the contender when the guy hangs up his gloves & walks out of the gym doors into the dark empty street... Try not to cry guys!

PS.

Don't go you dickhead, reducing the Scottish contingent by one makes me sad.

If you are leaving, dont delete your account. Just pop in now and again bud.
Smith is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 07:26 AM   #50
tko187
UndaDawg

yoi, i know we had our small time of Beef, you callin me a noob and a liar, me telling you to come down to the gym, ( i wasnt challenging you to a fight ) just so maybe i could show you a few things, but forget bout it!!! I wish you well my freind, it was good while it lasted, now i need to find someone else to go bug!! lol only jokin man! I told you i wanted Arthur to win, i just dont like the way it happend, now lets have a party, maybe we will see him defend against a few good men, though it doesnt sound like it cos hes saying he wants to defend against someone outsie the top 10!! Dont know why cos he was gonna fight Guzman anyway so he should be ready?????

Take care ill maybe see you round the block!
tko187 is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 01:46 PM   #51
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088

How many times has Dunky left ESB now?
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #52
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Congratulations Dunky. AAA deserve to be champion as he was prepared to get in there with Guzman. Well done Scotland another champion.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 05-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #53
kurt2006
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

& of course, some beers, cos its my party, & lots of hoarse voices cheering Arthur on will need some cool refreshment afterwards.
I take it the above booze is all for Scott Harrison.
kurt2006 is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2008, 08:15 AM   #54
AAA
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Delighted Arthur has the belt, but he really needs to defend it for it to become fully legit in my eyes, Essentially still interim champ til then...but he's still World Champ all the same!
AAA is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2008, 08:40 AM   #55
dwilson

vCash:

Wonder who will be up to fight Alex? I like Arthur and can see him doing well against most 10 ten fighters.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #56
D-MAC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
!

PS.

HAHA

I knew I could rely on you to save my thread.

Goodbye and goodluck mate.

If I ever need you to come back I'll just conjure up a diobolically bad anti-Alex Arthur thread.

Last edited by D-MAC; 05-21-2008 at 10:08 AM.
D-MAC is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2008, 10:10 AM   #57
Fat Joe
Let's have it right
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MAC
If I ever need you to come back I'll just conjure up a diobolically bad anti-Alex Arthur thread.
I've got one for you. AAA says on FW site that he is gonna clean up at LWW once he's finished with the SFW's + LW's.
Fat Joe is offline  Top
Old 05-21-2008, 11:48 AM   #58
D-MAC
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Joe
I've got one for you. AAA says on FW site that he is gonna clean up at LWW once he's finished with the SFW's + LW's.
Duly noted
D-MAC is offline  Top
Old 05-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #59
dukestreet
prospect
ESB Jr Member

hey where is my invite? i was the one who gave him his gift
dukestreet is offline  Top
Old 09-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #60
dwilson

vCash:

Ok I have waited until after AAA has fought for a world title...

So what erm...are we erm...celebrating again?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum