Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 04-20-2008, 04:00 AM   #46
dwilson

vCash:
Default Re: Friday nights fight... Woolcombe vs Rhodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunky McCafferty
Thanks Olu, Im honestly honoured if you pass my words onto Ajose. & I am not kidding. hes a great fighter & I wish him all the best. He came across well in his post fight interview also, when the interviewer tried to say his win gainst Wright was an average performance, ajose was quick to put him right & give Nigel Wright the respect he deserved.

Hes a nice guy, a fantastic fighter & deserves the support of ESB. Scottish, english, irish & welsh.

Before people attack him for daring to call out hatton & witter, they should watch Ajose fight, & listen to him in post fight interviews. Fine fighter & thoroughly decent human being. That is all.

I am not attacking him for calling out Witter. Ajose is a good guy and a very capable fighter on the domestic scene but he he has at no time showed willing to venture above that scene. The Spitko match up is not going to get him any bargaining power for a shot at a title or a contender spot. If he can not make it crack over here he should go to the states. At the moment he is still going no where. I hope he does get a crack and you can not blame him for trying tp put his name in the hat and calling a guy out but he is so far off radar it might as well be you Dunky asking to fight Witter.
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum