Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default For you Margo Haters!

Dont forget, Williams threw 1200 punches, most of which were blocked and most that did land were not powerful or meaningful at all. And through the storm Margarito was still gunning to knock Williams out! All you Pimp C's of the world and Floyd Nuthuggers were quick to start you lil' thread saying how Margarito is a scrub, well if Floyd can throw 1200 punches and still withstand the Margarito onslaught then props to Floyd, but in the meantime, you floyd nuthuggers should acknowledge that at least Tony doesnt cherry pick like Floyd does and fights guys like Williams!
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
JMotrain
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,665
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Dont forget, Williams threw 1200 punches, most of which were blocked and most that did land were not powerful or meaningful at all. And through the storm Margarito was still gunning to knock Williams out! All you Pimp C's of the world and Floyd Nuthuggers were quick to start you lil' thread saying how Margarito is a scrub, well if Floyd can throw 1200 punches and still withstand the Margarito onslaught then props to Floyd, but in the meantime, you floyd nuthuggers should acknowledge that at least Tony doesnt cherry pick like Floyd does and fights guys like Williams!
Frazier beats Ali, Foreman beats Frazier, therefore Foreman beats Ali. Wait no .

Williams and Floyd are polar opposites, and a fight between Margo and Floyd would be very different.
JMotrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:57 PM   #3
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMotrain
Frazier beats Ali, Foreman beats Frazier, therefore Foreman beats Ali. Wait no .

Williams and Floyd are polar opposites, and a fight between Margo and Floyd would be very different.
Absolutely, and thats what i mean, ppl on this site just think that Margo is a bum cause williams won a very CLOSEfight!
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:57 PM   #4
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Dont forget, Williams threw 1200 punches, most of which were blocked and most that did land were not powerful or meaningful at all. And through the storm Margarito was still gunning to knock Williams out! All you Pimp C's of the world and Floyd Nuthuggers were quick to start you lil' thread saying how Margarito is a scrub, well if Floyd can throw 1200 punches and still withstand the Margarito onslaught then props to Floyd, but in the meantime, you floyd nuthuggers should acknowledge that at least Tony doesnt cherry pick like Floyd does and fights guys like Williams!
Is it possible to not cherry pick when you are the #1 guy? I mean you can go nowhere but down. Dont you earn that right when you get to #1? Exactly.
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #5
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Absolutely, and thats what i mean, ppl on this site just think that Margo is a bum cause williams won a very CLOSEfight!
8-4 isn't that close.....Hell the first 6 rounds you barely knew Margo was there.
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:58 PM   #6
JMotrain
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,665
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Absolutely, and thats what i mean, ppl on this site just think that Margo is a bum cause williams won a very CLOSEfight!
JMotrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #7
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF P4P #1
8-4 isn't that close.....Hell the first 6 rounds you barely knew Margo was there.
One judge has it like that, the others 7-5, i had it 6-6.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:00 PM   #8
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
One judge has it like that, the others 7-5, i had it 6-6.
What rounds did you give Tony?

Off the top of my head....maybe wrong I think I gave him 7, 8, 10, 11
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:00 PM   #9
eze
Everybody Know Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: It's Like I'm a Movie Star
Posts: 22,948
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

First it wasen't close. It was a clear 8-4 victory for PW.


2nd. Margo is a bum, always was a bum, forever will be a bum.

B- Fighter Forever and Always.
eze is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #10
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBF P4P #1
What rounds did you give Tony?

Off the top of my head....maybe wrong I think I gave him 7, 8, 10, 11
4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 PM   #11
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze
First it wasen't close. It was a clear 8-4 victory for PW.


2nd. Margo is a bum, always was a bum, forever will be a bum.

B- Fighter Forever and Always.
This is the hate im talking about.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 PM   #12
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th.
4th and 6th I can't and will never agree with....I've watched it three times and 1-6 was a breeze for PW.
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #13
JMotrain
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,665
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eze
First it wasen't close. It was a clear 8-4 victory for PW.


2nd. Margo is a bum, always was a bum, forever will be a bum.

B- Fighter Forever and Always.
Even 8-4 (which it wasn't according to two ringside judges) isn't a clear victory. When you KTFO, or win every round except maybe 1, that's a clear victory.
JMotrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #14
Silver
The Champ is Here
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,440
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

it was a good fight and both guys deserve credit. nobody should hate on margo or williams. other then the fact margo was bitching at the end of the fight, got no problem with him.
Silver is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:05 PM   #15
PBF P4P #1
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 233
vCash: 1000
Default Re: For you Margo Haters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
This is the hate im talking about.
You have no right to bitch about the hate because your initial post was only going to stir it up.
PBF P4P #1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013