Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-17-2007, 06:34 AM   #1
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Greens publicity dispicable

What else is Green going to do to drum up interest in his fight? He is going public about his charity works, for his own gain...which is as dispicable as it gets. And he is sprouting on about how he is old school and no bling. Well, I saw you rocking up to the Mundine fight/boxing clinic in a Humve...thats bling in my book. Keep to the truth Green you lying prick. Youve been lying from day one to get publicity off a certain individual and even now after he paid you $2 million for a clinic on how to box and a free feed of leather your still looking to live off him.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2007, 06:37 AM   #2
Super_Fly_Sam
Aus Boxer
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 900
Default Re: Greens publicity dispicable

**** Me.... Give The Guy A Break
Super_Fly_Sam is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:20 AM   #3
BigglesBiggles

vCash:

That's just how it is these days....most elite sportspeople have to sell their soul in order to sell tickets....

Whether we like it or not, it's a lucrative market..we're the suckers who buy it hook, line and sinker....they dish it out, we lap it up...
Old 07-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #4
waynesmale
TEAM LONEWOLF
ESB Senior Member

of course Mundine would never do that now would he? All sports stars do and NRL ARE THE WOREST AT IT. Mayweather, Jones and Ali did it and far as i care only ALI had the right to do this, Mayweather more so then Roy as he has fought the top fighters now but Roy in my books only took on Hopkins Before his prime and Toney which was a great win besides that he took on the easy names.

Mundine on the other hand.......Well i'll leave it at that. Want to bling it up fine but stay fresh and dont copy anyone else, If done right great but dont say something so stupid when 99.99% of fighters do this crap all the time.
waynesmale is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 06:50 PM   #5
PorkChopExpress
Champion of the Universe
ESB Senior Member

You're a jerk. Shut up.
PorkChopExpress is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 07:38 PM   #6
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunter
They should keep their private life crap out of the ring. If they do charity work it should be kept to themselves and if public finds out ok but don't make a display out of it. Anyone can use excuses about family upsets effecting them or other personal stuff but thats just an excuse for loosing. If he had won no-one would have made such a fuss. Take a note from The Man and check out what he doe's for charity you would be sooo surprised at the stuff he does for people and kids. He never makes a fuss about whats wrong if anything when he fights so why do others.But besides all that lets hope that Green wins tonight and gets some more belts so their is something for Mundine to take from him this time.Green owes Mundine big time so soon if his good enough he will have something to give back to Anthony.

Which brings me to my next point kids dont smoke crack
jb1 is online now  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:06 PM   #7
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
They should keep their private life crap out of the ring. If they do charity work it should be kept to themselves and if public finds out ok but don't make a display out of it. Anyone can use excuses about family upsets effecting them or other personal stuff but thats just an excuse for loosing. If he had won no-one would have made such a fuss. Take a note from The Man and check out what he doe's for charity you would be sooo surprised at the stuff he does for people and kids. He never makes a fuss about whats wrong if anything when he fights so why do others.But besides all that lets hope that Green wins tonight and gets some more belts so their is something for Mundine to take from him this time.Green owes Mundine big time so soon if his good enough he will have something to give back to Anthony.
is it uncomfortable having your tongue trapped in Mundine's sphincter?
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 08:28 PM   #8
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
I couldn't think of a better place to be could you. At least I am with the best of the best.
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 09:58 PM   #9
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
I never knew anyone could be so envious of me.
your as useless as shoulder pads on a soccer player

and I made a nice new avatar feel free to use it if you want

Its the man showing his evasive skills
jb1 is online now  Top
Old 07-17-2007, 10:12 PM   #10
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesmale
of course Mundine would never do that now would he? All sports stars do and NRL ARE THE WOREST AT IT. Mayweather, Jones and Ali did it and far as i care only ALI had the right to do this, Mayweather more so then Roy as he has fought the top fighters now but Roy in my books only took on Hopkins Before his prime and Toney which was a great win besides that he took on the easy names.

Mundine on the other hand.......Well i'll leave it at that. Want to bling it up fine but stay fresh and dont copy anyone else, If done right great but dont say something so stupid when 99.99% of fighters do this crap all the time.
Please name 3 fighters who you believe Roy Jones should have fought but didn't. Now look at Floyds resume at 140 and above. Brusseles, Sosa, Gatti, Corley, Mitchell Baldomir, Judah and then Oscar. This is from a guy who has lots of top opponents to choose from. Oscar and Judah are really the only guys there who could be considered top level, and even then Judah and an Old Oscar are in no way better wins then a prime and undefeated James Toney. Roy had no big names to fight for most of his career. Floyd has had a plethora and has chosen the path of least resistance for the most part. And even then he has been far from overly convincing against some of these guys. Roy on the other hand utterly dominated guys on the same level
MSTR is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum