Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-10-2008, 06:56 PM   #1
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Thank god it's OVER!

Along with the likes of Scurla i've championed Witter for years and constantly complained about Hatton not fighting him.

Well tonight Witter has totally ****ed up and it's time for the likes of Scurla and I to admit defeat, and that Witter boxed like shit tonight and flat out terminated any future Hatton vs Witter fight once and for all.

Hatton must be pissing his pants.

Well done Hatton nuthuggers you won in the end.

Its a good job Witter was'nt fighting Hatton tomight because Hatton would have mauled him to death.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
onourway
Haye KTFO1 Wlad
ESB Addict

vCash: 1075
Default Re: Thank god it's OVER!

Fair play.

Somebody should make sure that Betty Swollocks and Scurlaruntings have their belts and shoelaces taken off them.
onourway is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
SleazeNation
Coal Black Horse
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1937

Junior Witter was very boring (and also shit) tonight.

I'm not, nor have I ever been a Hatton nut-hugger. I just like the guys who go for the biggest fights they can get, Hatton has done that for the last 4 years and Witter's tried to get in on it without actually fighting his way there, he just wanted Hatton and the quick route.

I'm glad Hatton's free to fight in the biggest fights now.

But will even the ESB Brit forum let him... Or continue to moan like little bitches...
SleazeNation is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
Mikey
I'm An Uzi Lover
ESB Senior Member

When you put a boxer who is capable of putting in a performance for thw whole 12 I cant see Witter winning many fights in this way, he just doesnt have the stamina, after clawing some rounds back Bradley put on more workrate again to take the last two rounds and Witter couldnt even use his power he looked that ****ed.

If Witter desont boss early he will lose the majority of his future fights bad for Witter but maybe retirement is on the horizon.
Mikey is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #5
TFFP

vCash:

I'm still disapointed it ended this way, and I still believe the fight should have happened, because styles make fights and this does not disprove the theory Witter was a serious threat

That said, its a relief I no longer have to discuss this bullshit.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #6
SleazeNation
Coal Black Horse
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxstuff
Didn't watch it. My PVR decided (perhaps in mercy) not to work. Funny thing was: when i was waiting for the train I thought to myself, what if Witter gets put on his arse.

I came in just as they interviewed Witter. I think Bradley was right - what a mistake not examining his style.

Either way, he doesn't deserve a fight with Ricky now.
This is the first time I've heard you talk sense, and you didn't even see the fight tonight... that says it all.
SleazeNation is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:20 PM   #7
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey
When you put a boxer who is capable of putting in a performance for thw whole 12 I cant see Witter winning many fights in this way, he just doesnt have the stamina, after clawing some rounds back Bradley put on more workrate again to take the last two rounds and Witter couldnt even use his power he looked that ****ed.

If Witter desont boss early he will lose the majority of his future fights bad for Witter but maybe retirement is on the horizon.
You were the one who claimed Witter would rape Ajose. I have just seen a less talented fighter in Bradley take the title from Witter. Perhaps in future you should study fighters not just names you are familiar with.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:22 PM   #8
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi
You were the one who claimed Witter would rape Ajose. I have just seen a less talented fighter in Bradley take the title from Witter. Perhaps in future you should study fighters not just names you are familiar with.
If Wright didn't gas he would of beat Ajose.

Ajose's hands are too low and just tries to rely on flurries and his quickness.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
TFFP

vCash:

Quote:
How do you plan on getting Ajose from fighting Spitko to a world title shot? It seems unlikely to me...

I'm a big fan of Ajose though. When is he fighting next, and who are you looking at?
Old 05-10-2008, 08:01 PM   #10
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
If Wright didn't gas he would of beat Ajose.

Ajose's hands are too low and just tries to rely on flurries and his quickness.
Did it ever occur to you that the reason Wright who had trained better and harder by his own admission ran out of gas is because Ajose made him knackered. Ajose relies on his speed skills and combination punching unlike others who rely on exactly what Einstein?
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #11
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Did it ever occur to you that the reason Wright who had trained better and harder by his own admission ran out of gas is because Ajose made him knackered. Ajose relies on his speed skills and combination punching unlike others who rely on exactly what Einstein?
No he ran out of gas probably over training. He was beating Ajose easily with the jab at first.

Your guys stayed on commonwealth level complaining about being ducked not beating anyone worthy enough to call Witter or Hatton out.

Ajose dropping his hands being reliant on flurries and quickness will only take him far.

Einstein?All he needs to do Is not be so one dimensional and gety a better defence.

You only came on here to hype up Ajose.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #12
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict

I always go on a fighters last performance and Witter did nthing what so ever to sell a Hatton fight and proabaly never will.

Tonight he showed that Hatton would have beaten him.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 08:09 PM   #13
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

hatton still a nob head if he looses his next fight where does that leave him
faisal is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #14
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Witter had to lose eventually. It's taken 7 years but Hatton finally has a legitimate excuse for avoiding him.
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 05-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #15
BigEars
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1117

Quote:
Bradley would stop both Wright and Gary Reid imo . Olusegun has done nothing to suggest he is ready for World level and yet he is only fighting at domestic level .
BigEars is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum