Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 05-11-2008, 01:39 AM   #31
KCD
All aboard.
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thank god it's OVER!

Witter style is MADE for Richard Hatton, i have been saying this since the beginning of time.

Hattons chin is solid and Witters punching power is overated.

Witter throws 20 punches per round, Hatton would outwork him.

Witter backs up in streaight lines with his chin in the air, Hatton would be throwing whilst he advances.

Witter isnt throwing combinations anymore, single shots wouldnt keep Hatton off.

Hatton has a better jab, when he uses it.

Witters footwork is shit, Hatton could close Mayweather down easy enough, he would do the same to Witter.

Hatton would stop Witter in 10, but thank God Witter will never get the opportunity to prove me wrong

If i was Hatton i would fight Bradley next, just to really piss Witter off
KCD is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2008, 01:55 AM   #32
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Meanwhile Hatton goes onto to fight another meaningless bout. Either way the TRUE fans here have been robbed.
meaningless eh? witter has been chasing a fight with Hatton, while Hatton has used his brain and chased after the p4p no.1, get ur head out ur ****ing ass, witter got beat by Zab Judah and whats his name? while Hatton only lost to mayweather but hey, at least he lost to the best.

and **** off about true fans, we all have our preferences about what we want to see and Hatton has stepped in against better fighters than Witter. all along Witter has been feeding on leftovers, well he fought an unbeaten prospect and he got ****ed tonight eh .
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 01:57 AM   #33
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD

lol
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 01:58 AM   #34
Sheehan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Thank god for "Block" lists!!!! Whew!
I bet after all ur shit talk.
Sheehan is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 02:42 AM   #35
JonOli
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz
Along with the likes of Scurla i've championed Witter for years and constantly complained about Hatton not fighting him.

Well tonight Witter has totally ****ed up and it's time for the likes of Scurla and I to admit defeat, and that Witter boxed like shit tonight and flat out terminated any future Hatton vs Witter fight once and for all.

Hatton must be pissing his pants.

Well done Hatton nuthuggers you won in the end.

Its a good job Witter was'nt fighting Hatton tomight because Hatton would have mauled him to death.
JonOli is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 02:47 AM   #36
Tuffnutz
ESB 2002 Club
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCD
Witter style is MADE for Richard Hatton, i have been saying this since the beginning of time.

Hattons chin is solid and Witters punching power is overated.

Witter throws 20 punches per round, Hatton would outwork him.

Witter backs up in streaight lines with his chin in the air, Hatton would be throwing whilst he advances.

Witter isnt throwing combinations anymore, single shots wouldnt keep Hatton off.

Hatton has a better jab, when he uses it.

Witters footwork is shit, Hatton could close Mayweather down easy enough, he would do the same to Witter.

Hatton would stop Witter in 10, but thank God Witter will never get the opportunity to prove me wrong

Gotta be honest i agree with most of this post after last night.

I'd have prefered it to have been Hatton that beat Wittter though instead of Bradley so this shit really was dead and burried.

We could have ended this once and for all last night if Hatton took Bradleys place.

I've no doubt that Hatton would have beaten Witter last night.
Tuffnutz is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 02:56 AM   #37
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP
How do you plan on getting Ajose from fighting Spitko to a world title shot? It seems unlikely to me...

I'm a big fan of Ajose though. When is he fighting next, and who are you looking at?
Spitko was just a stay busy fight. We are ready to fight any ot the top contenders and offered our services to Witter whjen Hopkins pulled out. We will focus on the new champion. We will not be looking for Colin or Cynthia Lynes or whatever she calls herself since she is scared and petrified. Much better to fight a real fighter than her who has already lost before stepping in the ring.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 03:01 AM   #38
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Molyneux
No he ran out of gas probably over training. He was beating Ajose easily with the jab at first.

Your guys stayed on commonwealth level complaining about being ducked not beating anyone worthy enough to call Witter or Hatton out.

Ajose dropping his hands being reliant on flurries and quickness will only take him far.

Einstein?All he needs to do Is not be so one dimensional and gety a better defence.

You only came on here to hype up Ajose.
All we do is win baby. We have beaten better fighters than Wright who is actually better than I thought. You are abviously very impressed by the lad from Bradford I am not. Hatton as good as he can be is meat and drink for some. All you can do is beat what is put before you which Ajose has done at Light Weter, Welter and Junior Middleweight. Maybe Ajose is good enough to get away with things your overhyped fighters cannot get away with.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:04 AM   #39
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEars
Bradley would stop both Wright and Gary Reid imo . Olusegun has done nothing to suggest he is ready for World level and yet he is only fighting at domestic level .
So what Ajose would probably stop Bradley as he is a relatively uncomplicated fighter. Bradley had not done anything to suggest he was ready for world level until yesterday. What I do know is that Ajose is much more gifted and would have knocked Junior Witter out yesterday.
Old 05-11-2008, 03:25 AM   #40
trotter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffnutz

Gotta be honest i agree with most of this post after last night.

I'd have prefered it to have been Hatton that beat Wittter though instead of Bradley so this shit really was dead and burried.

We could have ended this once and for all last night if Hatton took Bradleys place.

I've no doubt that Hatton would have beaten Witter last night.
You know what Tuffie after saying for ages Witter didn't have a devine right to fight Hatton... it's actually more of a downer than I thought it would be that he's gone and blown it

It was a big domestic fight that should have happened, it's taken a Junior loss for me to realise that

I think it would have happened too if Junior could've won last night and then once more, just hung on until Hatton has his Floyd rematch

I'll give you your due pal, you do come out and man up when you're wrong. You just need to work on being right a bit more
trotter is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 03:31 AM   #41
dan-b

vCash:

Yup congratulations Bradley. Hatton/Witter is gone, lets talk about something else.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:51 AM   #42
Taffyy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks
I backed Bradley to win at 11/2, but overall I'm pretty gutted as i'm a Witter fan.
Let me say though that Hatton's attitude towards him and ducking have been a disgrace down the years. Finally now he may have his real excuse not to fight Witter. You never know though, now he's lost and his reflexes appear to be going, maybe Ricky will fancy it.
C'mon mate , Hattons always had bigger fish to fry & Witters pathetic effort last night is a big told you so to Jnr & his fans. Hatton would have ****ing murdered him if he were in that ring last night......
Taffyy is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 05:40 AM   #43
mike464
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonOli
If Hatton takes couple more losses and Witter doesn't retire, I honestly can still see a chance of that fight still happening.
In that case it would be rather like Jones-Trinidad.
mike464 is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 06:34 AM   #44
Max Molyneux
Liverpool Liver Tickler
ESB Addict

vCash: 1241

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olu G. Rotimi
All we do is win baby. We have beaten better fighters than Wright who is actually better than I thought. You are abviously very impressed by the lad from Bradford I am not. Hatton as good as he can be is meat and drink for some. All you can do is beat what is put before you which Ajose has done at Light Weter, Welter and Junior Middleweight. Maybe Ajose is good enough to get away with things your overhyped fighters cannot get away with.
Not Impressed by last night but I've seen that Witter can do better than that and Witter at his best would KO Ajose In 3.

Yeah and except for Bradley, Witter beat who they put In front of him too while making himself a mandatry for the WBC which he won and defended twice.
Max Molyneux is offline  Top
Old 05-11-2008, 06:57 AM   #45
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheehan
I bet after all ur shit talk.
Yes i know. There great though because now il add you to it aswell!!
scurlaruntings is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum