Old 05-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #106
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Thank god it's OVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry D
In my opinion he did not look particulary good against Vladimir Khodokovski or Candel in Wigan. Sure he stopped the second guy but Ajose boxes, and acts, like he has a divine right to a spectacular win and based on this it is only a matter of time until he is defeated.

I imagine Sky may have cooled on him also has he is very hit-and-miss on their broadcasts.

No offence, you may be a nice guy, but any modicum of goodwill I could have towards Ajose is lost when I read your posts as you talk him up at the expense of more established fighters, who you completely disrespect in my mind, without acknowledging that Ajose is quite far away from producing consistently polished performances and forcing a title shot.

He can call out Junior Witter, just as Witter called out Hatton, but he won't get him without proving he deserves a fight with the former world title holder, right now he is showing nothing of the sort. Despite his recent loss Lynes is more deserving of a Witter fight.

Ajose, until he pulls his finger out, does not have enough to fight the above names, nor is he showing, in the fights that matter, that is he is going to make it.

All flash and little bash.
We are not calling out the lad from Bradford who trains in Sheffield anymore as he has nothing to offer anymore. What is the point of knocking out a busted flush. Witter is 34/35 and has no title so he is now irrelevant. Of course if the price is right we will happily send him into retirement but I cannot see him taking the fight judging from past opportunities.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum