Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 05-14-2008, 09:04 PM   #31
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

I have to admit, Brooklyn is probably the most cunning pure hater on the forum.. He just disguises it so well that none of us have been able to realise. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Brooklyn, you have been DISQUALIFIED!!!! Leave now you petty hater. Take your no good hating buddy KG0208 with you as well. Just a couple of lousy no good trolls. Nuthugging at is finest. At least PacdBest has the balls to do it openly. You guys have to put on this fake persona of being objective, all the while secrectly pushing your own hidden agendas. Disgraceful. :(
MSTR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 09:06 PM   #32
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Which alias is BSCRAPRAP??

First you mention whiskey the other day, now Spadafora yet I dont recall ever discussing either with YOU

That you BitchTime or is that your Trainer. The paralells are OBVIOUS

Aside, your and idiot, its the truth, call it what you like.

*sniff* *sniff* Gin and juice?
G_RapPBF is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:15 PM   #33
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I have to admit, Brooklyn is probably the most cunning pure hater on the forum.. He just disguises it so well that none of us have been able to realise. Thanks so much for bringing it to my attention. Brooklyn, you have been DISQUALIFIED!!!! Leave now you petty hater. Take your no good hating buddy KG0208 with you as well. Just a couple of lousy no good trolls. Nuthugging at is finest. At least PacdBest has the balls to do it openly. You guys have to put on this fake persona of being objective, all the while secrectly pushing your own hidden agendas. Disgraceful. :(
**** off you Cotto fan.

Don't group me with KG. That guy's a hater if I ever saw one. And he isn't cunning about it like I am.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
Borincano
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------

With Guzman and Marquez, if this fight happened right now, I'd probably side with Guzman based on his movement, defensive awareness, and quick hands. Chris John gave Marquez trouble with some of the same attributes, but he isn't the fighter Guzman is. Marquez would find holes with his counterpunches though and his timing, accuracy, and straighter shots couldn't be overlooked, so it's a real interesting fight. Two highly skilled technicians: one is a beautiful fundamental technician while the other is an entertaining, improvisational technician.

With regards to Pavlik, I can't see him beating Kessler. Pavlik's a very standup, effective pressure fighter who leads with the jab (something I love to see in fighters), but he lacks variation in his movement and his defense is leaky. Kessler can take advantage of these things because A) he has shown great lateral movement in the past against Andrade, B) he is a precise outside boxer who is highly intelligent when it comes to maintaining distance and catching aggressive fighters coming in. He did this against several guys I've seen him against, including Calzaghe when he would make advances forward. Calzaghe had to adjust and display his underrated outside boxing skill. Finally (or C), he has the power and accuracy to not only land, but hurt Pavlik.

Bute is an excellent technician who can box and swarm. I think he'd elect to box against Pavlik, giving enough movement to offset him, and land with quick shots only to move out of range. He has shown a solid chin taking shots from Berrio, so if Pavlik is going to stop him, it would be on an accumulation job.

I'd love for Pavlik to knock the living hell out of Anthony Mundine, but I see this as a tough fight for him given Mundine's speed of hand and foot, his defense, and underrated power. Pavlik's biggest chance to win this is to hurt Mundine early, get him tentative and highly cautious, and then look for his relentless pressure to take it's toll in the middle/late portions of the fight.

Andrade and Pavlik would make for an absolute barnburner, but to me, it comes down to physical strength and chin. I see Andrade making Pavlik fight off of the backfoot, willing his way in close, and forcing him to fight at a closer range than he likes. But still, Pavlik could win this fight too if he works behind his long jab, times Andrade coming in, and continually circles.
Pavlik is a great worker. His combinations are up and down. I believe he would eventually break Kessler down and win by decision. Bute has not proven himself just yet. He fought a guy named Berrios who I told my friends that he is a title to be had. Meaning he was the weakest of the title holders. Where is Berrios now? I believe the easiest fight would be with Andrade due to taking alot of punches. Mundine could possibly be drained at MW and get knocked out (Hopefully). I don't think anyone in the near future is going to catch Pavlik like Taylor did. Pavlik is young and still learning. He will watch tons of tape before he gets in the ring. I was pretty good when I fought, but I never underestimated any opponent. I get a tape or find a way to watch the opponent sparring in their gym. I know, not ethical. Pavlik is going to be a force at 168.
Borincano is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borincano
Pavlik is a great worker. His combinations are up and down. I believe he would eventually break Kessler down and win by decision. Bute has not proven himself just yet. He fought a guy named Berrios who I told my friends that he is a title to be had. Meaning he was the weakest of the title holders. Where is Berrios now? I believe the easiest fight would be with Andrade due to taking alot of punches. Mundine could possibly be drained at MW and get knocked out (Hopefully). I don't think anyone in the near future is going to catch Pavlik like Taylor did. Pavlik is young and still learning. He will watch tons of tape before he gets in the ring. I was pretty good when I fought, but I never underestimated any opponent. I get a tape or find a way to watch the opponent sparring in their gym. I know, not ethical. Pavlik is going to be a force at 168.
Fair points.

It's useless to go back and forth on this, so we'll just wait and see how things play out.

I sincerely hope you're right
Old 05-14-2008, 09:29 PM   #36
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
*sniff* *sniff* Gin and juice?

Give it up BitchTIme, you'll always be my BITCH.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #37
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
**** off you Cotto fan.

Don't group me with KG. That guy's a hater if I ever saw one. And he isn't cunning about it like I am.
Everytime I hate on someone I'm tryin to make them look bad to make my favorite fighter look good.

Kevin McBride.

True story.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:35 PM   #38
koki_kameda
Koki Kameda
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1606

Koki Kameda
koki_kameda is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:38 PM   #39
Samurai
I lost an avatar bet
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by koki_kameda
Koki Kameda

He hates on other professional fighters? Interesting.
Samurai is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:39 PM   #40
Sweet Pea
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Koki Kameda
And let that be the end of this little scuffle!
Sweet Pea is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #41
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Everytime I hate on someone I'm tryin to make them look bad to make my favorite fighter look good.

Kevin McBride.

True story.
I think it's safe to say you're the most objective, unbiased poster on the general forum.
Old 05-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #42
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
**** off you Cotto fan.

ROFL....
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:49 PM   #43
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Koki Kameda
hahaha... Best post of the entire thread!
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #44
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
Whats the point of spending hours a day on a boxing forum hating on a guy you dont even know. Whats the point of being on a boxing forum and not discussing boxing, skills, technique, strengths, weaknesses ect just pure hating. Of course im talking about the likes of Gankorzord, Ramshall and CottoisGod. Hell I dont agree with the opinions of SweatPea, Amsterdam and Brooklyn half the time but atleast they know boxing and can discuss their positions intelligently.

Seriously did Floyd kick your momma in the stomach lol? I think these guys would be best served in the UFC forum.
oh now you give up and r decided to cry about it just b/c ur hero is taking a lot of heat very deservingly so.. stop being a little bitch just b/c you get owned left and right by everybody who argures with you about fraud doesnt give u the right to call people hater,,, everybody here is taking shit about you hero FRAUD the coward,, if i was the only one bashing on FRAUD then your post will have more leverage,, but tons of people here are bashing on the dude and with good reason and maybe someday fraud will step up to the plate against real deserving challengers (hatton,oscar,pac not included) and have a memorable fight that will make people like me change the way we view FRAUD but until that all of this bashing he has brought it up by himself and 4 now little crybabies like u will have to learn how to deal with it....i maybe a little straightfoward with the way i say things but i am confident and stand by whaever the **** i say and i feel that i have very good knowledge about the sport much more than an idiot like youself who claims FRAUD beats SRR the GOAT so i challenge you to dispute that
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Old 05-14-2008, 10:00 PM   #45
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member

You probably havent seen a Sugar Ray Robinson fight your entire life. Like someone else said you probably got into boxing 6 months ago. I obviously had an affect on you if you needed to stalk my profile and find posts I made months ago, noob.
G_RapPBF is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum