Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2008, 10:02 PM   #46
Samurai
I lost an avatar bet
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Teddy Atlas jinxed Miguel Cotto
Posts: 1,819
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Ramshall is a perfect example.

He goes on and on and on about how "Fraud is ducking Margarito" and Cotto, yet if Mayweather-Cotto happens, and Floyd wins, no doubt in my mind his posts would look like this.

"so what? Margarito still beats Fraud, he's bigger than Cotto and throws more." or some shit like that
Samurai is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #47
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
You probably havent seen a Sugar Ray Robinson fight your entire life. Like someone else said you probably got into boxing 6 months ago. I obviously had an affect on you if you needed to stalk my profile and find posts I made months ago, noob.
of course i needed to do that so that anybody that argues with u when they talk about FRAUD can clearly see the type of IMBECIL they are dealing with... how can you expect to be credible when you post shit like FRAUD beats SRR
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:14 PM   #48
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,675
vCash: 138
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
Whats the point of spending hours a day on a boxing forum hating on a guy you dont even know. Whats the point of being on a boxing forum and not discussing boxing, skills, technique, strengths, weaknesses ect just pure hating. Of course im talking about the likes of Gankorzord, Ramshall and CottoisGod. Hell I dont agree with the opinions of SweatPea, Amsterdam and Brooklyn half the time but atleast they know boxing and can discuss their positions intelligently.

Seriously did Floyd kick your momma in the stomach lol? I think these guys would be best served in the UFC forum.
One of the best threads here in a long time.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:26 PM   #49
sues2nd
Fading into Bolivian...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Boston...
Posts: 4,882
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koki_kameda
Koki Kameda
You are the ****in king!!!

sues2nd is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:29 PM   #50
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganchozurdo
of course i needed to do that so that anybody that argues with u when they talk about FRAUD can clearly see the type of IMBECIL they are dealing with... how can you expect to be credible when you post shit like FRAUD beats SRR
I can tell you that most of the "credible" posters won't take you seriously either when you continue to refer to a professional fighter as "Fraud", regardless of how much you dislike him.

It is unnecessary to call a fighter something as hateful as fraud while criticizing him. He is still a professional fighter and that deserves respect.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:37 PM   #51
Samurai
I lost an avatar bet
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Teddy Atlas jinxed Miguel Cotto
Posts: 1,819
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzteK Warrior
I don't have respect for a Coward like Gayweather who beats women, disrespects other fighters, disrespects boxing fans, disrespects the sport that has given him everything... F U C K G A Y W E A T H E R !!!!!!!!!
You are one angry little boy.
Samurai is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:39 PM   #52
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
I can tell you that most of the "credible" posters won't take you seriously either when you continue to refer to a professional fighter as "Fraud", regardless of how much you dislike him.

It is unnecessary to call a fighter something as hateful as fraud while criticizing him. He is still a professional fighter and that deserves respect.
well when he earns my respect ill stop calling him fraud but he hasnt done that yet
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #53
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganchozurdo
well when he earns my respect ill stop calling him fraud but he hasnt done that yet
If a professional fighter who has beaten as many champions as Mayweather has hasn't earned your respect? Then you need to follow another sport. ALL professional fighters who aren't cheaters deserve respect.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:41 PM   #54
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

whats the point defending a boxer who seeks the path of least resitance every time and ducks worthy fighters?

This is a boxing forum for boxing fans . . .not nut-jockies.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:42 PM   #55
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzteK Warrior
I don't have respect for a Coward like Gayweather who beats women, disrespects other fighters, disrespects boxing fans, disrespects the sport that has given him everything... F U C K G A Y W E A T H E R !!!!!!!!!
Yah, but we already know your story. You just yell and scream (Like all aliases) and then can't back up a thing your saying, then resort to name calling and baiting.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:42 PM   #56
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
whats the point defending a boxer who seeks the path of least resitance every time and ducks worthy fighters?

This is a boxing forum for boxing fans . . .not nut-jockies.
Huge difference in not defending and not disrespecting.
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #57
BENNY BLANCO
R.I.P. Brooklyn1550
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 5,370
vCash: 75
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganchozurdo
well when he earns my respect ill stop calling him fraud but he hasnt done that yet
ganchozurdo but don't you think you over do it with the Floyd hate tho?......Every one of your threads is Fraud this Fraud that come on it's all been said and done before and i'm a Cotto fan and I like Floyd too. And you going to tell me Floyd never had your respect? what about during his 130/35 reign where he beat every top contender, if you did'nt respect him then, then you just have no intelligence.
BENNY BLANCO is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #58
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Ramshall is a perfect example.

He goes on and on and on about how "Fraud is ducking Margarito" and Cotto, yet if Mayweather-Cotto happens, and Floyd wins, no doubt in my mind his posts would look like this.

"so what? Margarito still beats Fraud, he's bigger than Cotto and throws more." or some shit like that
you dont know of what you speak, Ive given Floyd credit for his work at 135 cause he earned it but since leaving LW he has chosen the path of least resistance time and time again.

If he was to show the courage and get in the ring with the Cotto-AM winner I would give him all the credit in the world . . . maybe its just me but that seems like a pretty big "IF" seeing as he paid 750k, turned down 8 mil and free agency - all while being called a ducker by most hardcore boxing fans in order to duck AM to begin with. But dont let the facts get in the way of your ignorance.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:52 PM   #59
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
If a professional fighter who has beaten as many champions as Mayweather has hasn't earned your respect? Then you need to follow another sport. ALL professional fighters who aren't cheaters deserve respect.
when he claims to be the best without fighting the best that is a fradulent claim so it does make him a fraud.......
you think is fair 4 fighters like cotto,marg,shane,quintana are busting their asses fighting tough fights in a stacked division trying to be the champion, but the problem is that the champion in the division doesnt want to give them a shot just bc of what he did in lowe wieght clases and bc he claims that he os the best just bc he says so thats BS if you ask me and if you cant see through that there is clearly something wrong with you,,,,
A Perfect analogy will be if the Boston redsox say they wouldnt need to beat anybody in the playoffs bc they are the champs and beat everybody last year when its clear that young teams can develop and become worthy contenders the following yr the world will end if something like that happen but 4 some reason there is a double standard in boxing and fighters are not MANDATED to fight the top contenders they can pick and choose whoever they want and that is something that is wrong with a sport that a appreciate so much and consider the best in the world
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #60
Ziggy Montana
The Butcher
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,805
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
Whats the point of spending hours a day on a boxing forum hating on a guy you dont even know. Whats the point of being on a boxing forum and not discussing boxing, skills, technique, strengths, weaknesses ect just pure hating. Of course im talking about the likes of Gankorzord, Ramshall and CottoisGod. Hell I dont agree with the opinions of SweatPea, Amsterdam and Brooklyn half the time but atleast they know boxing and can discuss their positions intelligently.

Seriously did Floyd kick your momma in the stomach lol? I think these guys would be best served in the UFC forum.
Instead of fueling their hatred by responding, you can always choose to ignore them. Why don't you?
Ziggy Montana is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013