Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2008, 10:59 PM   #61
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganchozurdo
when he claims to be the best without fighting the best that is a fradulent claim so it does make him a fraud.......
you think is fair 4 fighters like cotto,marg,shane,quintana are busting their asses fighting tough fights in a stacked division trying to be the champion, but the problem is that the champion in the division doesnt want to give them a shot just bc of what he did in lowe wieght clases and bc he claims that he os the best just bc he says so thats BS if you ask me and if you cant see through that there is clearly something wrong with you,,,,
A Perfect analogy will be if the Boston redsox say they wouldnt need to beat anybody in the playoffs bc they are the champs and beat everybody last year when its clear that young teams can develop and become worthy contenders the following yr the world will end if something like that happen but 4 some reason there is a double standard in boxing and fighters are not MANDATED to fight the top contenders they can pick and choose whoever they want and that is something that is wrong with a sport that a appreciate so much and consider the best in the world
By your logic, nearly every fighter is a fraud. They all say things about themselves that aren't true. Most top level fighters have said they are the best in their division. Only one in each division is telling the truth....so all the others are frauds? You're reaching. You say it because you want to be insulting. Otherwise you would post about EVERY fighter who makes false claims. Hatton said he was gonna KO Mayweather. He is now a fraud by your logic.

Your post has little to nothing to do with what I posted. I have made no claims what I think is fair or whether or not Mayweather has a claim to being the best in the world. You cannot use that as a counterpoint when it was never addressed in the first place. I am addressing your excessive disrespect to a professional fighter. Like it or not, it makes you every bit the hater that many call you.....you are no better than the nuthuggers you argue with. Nearly everything you post is about Mayweather and how much you don't like him. And you never give him credit for anything, only pointing out failures. That is certainly a "hater".
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 11:01 PM   #62
tays001
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PITTSBURG CA
Posts: 7,505
vCash: 75
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
The only over the top Floyd fan I've seen so far on this website is Bigtime. There were a few after he beat Hatton but they arent regulars. Eze, Fitzgerald, Dunks and others are willing to discuss Floyd but discuss other boxers aswell. The ones I mentioned all they do on this site is hate on Floyd, which I dont mind but they dont follow it up with any intelligent debate.
you remeber top dog?
tays001 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:06 PM   #63
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
you dont know of what you speak, Ive given Floyd credit for his work at 135 cause he earned it but since leaving LW he has chosen the path of least resistance time and time again.

If he was to show the courage and get in the ring with the Cotto-AM winner I would give him all the credit in the world . . . maybe its just me but that seems like a pretty big "IF" seeing as he paid 750k, turned down 8 mil and free agency - all while being called a ducker by most hardcore boxing fans in order to duck AM to begin with. But dont let the facts get in the way of your ignorance.
Offering guy's in REHAB deserves credit? 3 and a half years after saying it didnt matter? Nowadays saying "even if he got the best of me, so be it, whats that mean?" It sure meant something when he hit REHAB after shooting his girlfriend.

Listen Marg CONFRONTED HIM and Floyd Ducked Him. Spadafora took him to task in the GYM and Floyd ducked him 2

Dont hold lock on Margarito alone becauase there's at least one namein every division missing and several at 47,
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:07 PM   #64
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
By your logic, nearly every fighter is a fraud. They all say things about themselves that aren't true. Most top level fighters have said they are the best in their division. Only one in each division is telling the truth....so all the others are frauds? You're reaching. You say it because you want to be insulting. Otherwise you would post about EVERY fighter who makes false claims. Hatton said he was gonna KO Mayweather. He is now a fraud by your logic.

Your post has little to nothing to do with what I posted. I have made no claims what I think is fair or whether or not Mayweather has a claim to being the best in the world. You cannot use that as a counterpoint when it was never addressed in the first place. I am addressing your excessive disrespect to a professional fighter. Like it or not, it makes you every bit the hater that many call you.....you are no better than the nuthuggers you argue with.
well my bad i should have say that he is considered the best by the powers to be in boxing, and im sure u know what i meant sorry if it didnt came out perfectly so you could comprehend ,english is not my 1rst language, going back he is considered the best because of techniqualities cause he beat carlos baldomir, but the real fans know that is a bogus claim and his reluctance to prove us wrong and give others deserving challenges a chance so we the fans can see great meaningfull fights makes him a FRAUD
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #65
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganchozurdo
well my bad i should have say that he is considered the best by the powers to be in boxing, and im sure u know what i meant sorry if it didnt came out perfectly so you could comprehend ,english is not my 1rst language, going back he is considered the best because of techniqualities cause he beat carlos baldomir, but the real fans know that is a bogus claim and his reluctance to prove us wrong and give others deserving challenges a chance so we the fans can see great meaningfull fights makes him a FRAUD
Oh I understood. I also understand that you didn't address anything I said.

You think that the people who consider Mayweather the best fighter in the world believe that because he beat Carlos Baldomir?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:16 AM   #66
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 9,239
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borincano
Pavlik is a great worker. His combinations are up and down. I believe he would eventually break Kessler down and win by decision. Bute has not proven himself just yet. He fought a guy named Berrios who I told my friends that he is a title to be had. Meaning he was the weakest of the title holders. Where is Berrios now? I believe the easiest fight would be with Andrade due to taking alot of punches. Mundine could possibly be drained at MW and get knocked out (Hopefully). I don't think anyone in the near future is going to catch Pavlik like Taylor did. Pavlik is young and still learning. He will watch tons of tape before he gets in the ring. I was pretty good when I fought, but I never underestimated any opponent. I get a tape or find a way to watch the opponent sparring in their gym. I know, not ethical. Pavlik is going to be a force at 168.
Pavlik breaking Kessler down while getting literally shelled into submission?

Amsterdam is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #67
pit
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,080
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai
Ramshall is a perfect example.

He goes on and on and on about how "Fraud is ducking Margarito" and Cotto, yet if Mayweather-Cotto happens, and Floyd wins, no doubt in my mind his posts would look like this.

"so what? Margarito still beats Fraud, he's bigger than Cotto and throws more." or some shit like that
I'm glad someone else told this fool. he seem to think his oneway dogmatic way of thinking is truth, you would think anyone with common since would realize there are two sides to every story.
pit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:25 AM   #68
pit
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,080
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Offering guy's in REHAB deserves credit? 3 and a half years after saying it didnt matter? Nowadays saying "even if he got the best of me, so be it, whats that mean?" It sure meant something when he hit REHAB after shooting his girlfriend.

Listen Marg CONFRONTED HIM and Floyd Ducked Him. Spadafora took him to task in the GYM and Floyd ducked him 2

Dont hold lock on Margarito alone becauase there's at least one namein every division missing and several at 47,
jezz man palease Spadafora was not even the best 135 pounder and no one was interested in floyd fighting Spad then they were him fighting Coralles and Castillio..

again Arum stated that reason that the Margario didn't happen because he and floyd could not come to agreement on future fights.
pit is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 12:53 AM   #69
ganchozurdo
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 450
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Oh I understood. I also understand that you didn't address anything I said.

You think that the people who consider Mayweather the best fighter in the world believe that because he beat Carlos Baldomir?
i was speaking of the 147 division
ganchozurdo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:01 AM   #70
Boom_Boom
R.I.P Boxing 6/9/12
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Where the sun spends the winter.
Posts: 18,806
vCash: 75
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Heres a line from the wise Charlie Zelenoff:

"Theres always going to be haters, people hate on the best boxers, theres people who hate on PBF, people hate on DLH but they're all great boxers"
Boom_Boom is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:03 AM   #71
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Muirthemne
Posts: 10,274
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Oh I understood. I also understand that you didn't address anything I said.

You think that the people who consider Mayweather the best fighter in the world believe that because he beat Carlos Baldomir?
If I had to cite a fault in your posts, it's that you're way too patient with some of the more witless and challenged posters on here.

I remember your attempts one night, over many posts and hours, to talk sense to MacLovin (wonder where he is now?)

Then again, maybe such patience is a virtue.
cuchulain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:04 AM   #72
cuchulain
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Muirthemne
Posts: 10,274
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
I think it's safe to say you're the most objective, unbiased poster on the general forum.
Even more so than Bigtime9 ?
cuchulain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:07 AM   #73
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuchulain
Then again, maybe such patience is a virtue.
Depends on what else I have to do that day lol...
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:46 AM   #74
LockDog387
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,316
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
Yah, but we already know your story. You just yell and scream (Like all aliases) and then can't back up a thing your saying, then resort to name calling and baiting.
This topic itself is a bait thread.
LockDog387 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 04:27 AM   #75
jupzrooni
Tyler Durden
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Imperfect World
Posts: 1,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Professional Haters: Who posts on a boxing forum but doesnt discuss any boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_RapPBF
Whats the point of spending hours a day on a boxing forum hating on a guy you dont even know. Whats the point of being on a boxing forum and not discussing boxing, skills, technique, strengths, weaknesses ect just pure hating. Of course im talking about the likes of Gankorzord, Ramshall and CottoisGod. Hell I dont agree with the opinions of SweatPea, Amsterdam and Brooklyn half the time but atleast they know boxing and can discuss their positions intelligently.

Seriously did Floyd kick your momma in the stomach lol? I think these guys would be best served in the UFC forum.
i love floyd but sometimes i just don't agree to your posts.
jupzrooni is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013