Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-20-2007, 10:33 AM   #61
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Spoiler: Green v Griffin

Green looked pretty good as per usual, cant wait til he gets a belt so Mundine can come and steal it
teke is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2007, 01:17 AM   #62
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

Kickett should hang with the man to learn about professionalism, marketing and how to hown his obvious skills. It couldnt hurt him. And the exposure he would get on Mundines card would far outway anything he gets on Greens cards. People also earn a lot more on Mundines undercards is the truth. Another reason to fight on a Mundine card is that Mundine fights in Sydney not wopwop. He's gonna want to come over here. Its bound to happen and I'd be utterly surprised if it isnt already on the cards.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 01:24 AM   #63
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

I disagree that Green looked good (except to say he looked cut). But I realise that people see what they want to see in boxing. They are pretty honest over at ABF and they are all saying Green should pretty much hang it up. I saw a robot with little output land a shot on a guy with no legs and slow/no evasion skills. I guess you saw a guy demonstrating patience and pressure land a devistating blow on a top 15 contender.

Last edited by Zakman; 03-18-2006 at 05:22 PM.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 04:27 AM   #64
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I am happy for Danny...sound like it was a great win.

I hope he gets a shot at a title soon.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 04:33 AM   #65
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by EelsRule
I disagree that Green looked good (except to say he looked cut). But I realise that people see what they want to see in boxing. They are pretty honest over at ABF and they are all saying Green should pretty much hang it up. I saw a robot with little output land a shot on a guy with no legs and slow/no evasion skills. I guess you saw a guy demonstrating patience and pressure land a devistating blow on a top 15 contender.
The only thing you ever see is your imagination of Mundines balls slapping on your chin, the fighters on Mundines undercard don't even get paid, they are given tickets to sell and they keep what they sell, which in the case of his last shit fest wouldn't be much since loads of the tickets get given away to get people in there, Katsidis even said it on camera when he was on one, that he even had to pay to get on Mundines undercard, if that doesn't tell you that Mundine is after nothing in the sport but to line his pockets, he has millions yet instead of helping a guy like Katsidis get exposure the selfish sack of shit actually makes the bloke pay to go on the show.

Yet dickheads like yourself still cant comprehend why the bloke gets no respect from anyone with any form of a brain in their head.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 04:41 AM   #66
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
WTF do you know about boxing?

You've admitted that you lied about being at Tszyu vs Mitchell, amongst other bullshit - are you under the impression we all think you know what you're talking about?

It's blatantly obvious you know nothing about boxing outside of Mundine and what people on other forums post.

Give yourself an uppercut (if you know what that is ) you dopey mother****er
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 04:45 AM   #67
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muttley
WTF do you know about boxing?

You've admitted that you lied about being at Tszyu vs Mitchell, amongst other bullshit - are you under the impression we all think you know what you're talking about?

It's blatantly obvious you know nothing about boxing outside of Mundine and what people on other forums post.

Give yourself an uppercut (if you know what that is ) you dopey mother****er
I'm betting the dickhead didn't even watch the card, every fight on the undercard had guys beating the shit out of each other in even match ups, yet he said the undercard was shit , every time you think he possibly can't get any dumber he sets a new bench mark with each post.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 04:51 AM   #68
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
I'm betting the dickhead didn't even watch the card, every fight on the undercard had guys beating the shit out of each other in even match ups, yet he said the undercard was shit , every time you think he possibly can't get any dumber he sets a new bench mark with each post.
For sure, all he's had to say about Green is that he looks 'cut' at 175

Green looks 'cut' every time he steps in the ring

He obviously didn't see the bout and just relied on pix in the news
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-21-2007, 09:12 PM   #69
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Muttley why arent I still on you "conceded defeat" list, have you got your second wind??...And, damn it, its Vasman...
you dont need a boxing degree to see that Green is robotic and getting more so. In fact you dont have to have seen the fight. Go visit other forums where they are more matter of fact about this stuff. Green barely laid a punch on this fella till the punch he did land was too much. He followed him around without even throwing much. And this guy, as slow as he was, landed some leather on Green through the 2nd round. I saw the fight mate, I was impressed with Kickett, not so Green.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2007, 12:59 AM   #70
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Muttley why arent I still on you "conceded defeat" list, have you got your second wind??...And, damn it, its Vasman...
you dont need a boxing degree to see that Green is robotic and getting more so. In fact you dont have to have seen the fight. Go visit other forums where they are more matter of fact about this stuff. Green barely laid a punch on this fella till the punch he did land was too much. He followed him around without even throwing much. And this guy, as slow as he was, landed some leather on Green through the 2nd round. I saw the fight mate, I was impressed with Kickett, not so Green.
He barely landed a punch so it was his jedi powers that put the guy down 3 times was it you ****ing joke, you have not seen the fight..please just go ****ing kill yourself, you are the most worthless dumb **** i have ever come across.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #71
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Your an angry man Shane, personally you dont upset me and I barely have an opinion of you. Actually, I feel bad that I've brought your Mum into it all. I am just mucking around about all that. Do you understand and forgive??
I did watch the fight, though I am the first to admit it was very forgetable and have forgotten most of it. As I recall there was a series of knock downs all off the back of that first short right/left in the corner. I'd like to be able to say there are people to back up the fact that I saw it, but I was pretty much the only person at the club. Lots of interest in that fight!!
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2007, 02:44 AM   #72
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Your an angry man Shane, personally you dont upset me and I barely have an opinion of you. Actually, I feel bad that I've brought your Mum into it all. I am just mucking around about all that. Do you understand and forgive??
I did watch the fight, though I am the first to admit it was very forgetable and have forgotten most of it. As I recall there was a series of knock downs all off the back of that first short right/left in the corner. I'd like to be able to say there are people to back up the fact that I saw it, but I was pretty much the only person at the club. Lots of interest in that fight!!
Not angry at all, like i said your just extremely lame and stupid, why would i be the angry one, but if i was born with your pea brain then i'd have something to worry about.
shanemfr is offline  Top
Old 07-22-2007, 03:13 AM   #73
shanemfr
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemfr
The only thing you ever see is your imagination of Mundines balls slapping on your chin, the fighters on Mundines undercard don't even get paid, they are given tickets to sell and they keep what they sell, which in the case of his last shit fest wouldn't be much since loads of the tickets get given away to get people in there, Katsidis even said it on camera when he was on one, that he even had to pay to get on Mundines undercard, if that doesn't tell you that Mundine is after nothing in the sport but to line his pockets, he has millions yet instead of helping a guy like Katsidis get exposure the selfish sack of shit actually makes the bloke pay to go on the show.

Yet dickheads like yourself still cant comprehend why the bloke gets no respect from anyone with any form of a brain in their head.
See what getting off your butt and going overseas can do Re Katsidis now has fans all over the world, maybe Mundine can now pay up and appear on one of Micks undercards overseas for some world exposure
shanemfr is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum