boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 12:49 PM   #1
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
vCash: 1000
Default 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

1. Wladimir Klitshcko
Hated cause hes a white euro HW, (dont give me your bull****, its a know fact that most americans doesnt appreciate that), and even with his huge skills has a shaky chin and get all the critizism in th world(his fans dont hlep him either)

2. Floyd Mayweather
Hated cause hes the N.1 P4P fighter in the world and his ****y, a lil too much fighting for money and ppl might critisize his opposition, while they do this on mayweather, they never talk about the other top togs opposition (Cotto, Hatton, Mosley etc)

3. Oscar de la Hoya
Hated cause of his success, his good boy attitude and his good looking image, hes rich, as everything a man can dream of and a legend, some of his haters are so irrational its the worst kind of the 3(maybe except for a few klitshcko haters) the guy fought everyone lost to a few, always was competitive and never ducked ne one( and dont ****in tell me he ducked WW or kosta tszyu or anyting like that when he fough guys like hopkins mosley trinidad etc.)
DoumB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #2
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
1. Wladimir Klitshcko
Hated cause hes a white euro HW, (dont give me your bull****, its a know fact that most americans doesnt appreciate that), and even with his huge skills has a shaky chin and get all the critizism in th world(his fans dont hlep him either)

2. Floyd Mayweather
Hated cause hes the N.1 P4P fighter in the world and his ****y, a lil too much fighting for money and ppl might critisize his opposition, while they do this on mayweather, they never talk about the other top togs opposition (Cotto, Hatton, Mosley etc)

3. Oscar de la Hoya
Hated cause of his success, his good boy attitude and his good looking image, hes rich, as everything a man can dream of and a legend, some of his haters are so irrational its the worst kind of the 3(maybe except for a few klitshcko haters) the guy fought everyone lost to a few, always was competitive and never ducked ne one( and dont ****in tell me he ducked WW or kosta tszyu or anyting like that when he fough guys like hopkins mosley trinidad etc.)
wlad is hated because he is white??? then why isn't de la hoya hated, why isn't chagaev or ibragimov hated?

so it must mean people hate floyd because he is black???

most people bring race into it when they have no other argument and are desperate.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #3
KobeIsGod
Who Necks?!?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kobeland
Posts: 3,638
vCash: 1001
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

I think people are starting to come around to Wald. I think a lot of people like to remember him for flopping around like a fish against sanders and brewster It's gonna take more convincing but some will never forgive him for not being American.
KobeIsGod is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:56 PM   #4
Sakura
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,803
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

De la hoya is Mexican and chagaev or ibragimov are not good enought to come ATG fighter...same levell than Ali, Foreman etc.
Sakura is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:57 PM   #5
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
wlad is hated because he is white??? then why isn't de la hoya hated, why isn't chagaev or ibragimov hated?

so it must mean people hate floyd because he is black???

most people bring race into it when they have no other argument and are desperate.
hes the top dog thats why, ppl tend to hide behind it, saying things like he got a glass jaw, etc, its known around the boxing world that a white HW ruling the division is not appreciated at all in US.

Last edited by Raging B(_)LL; 03-14-2006 at 02:37 AM.
DoumB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #6
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeIsGod
I think people are starting to come around to Wald. I think a lot of people like to remember him for flopping around like a fish against sanders and brewster It's gonna take more convincing but some will never forgive him for not being American.
thats why I said it, hes classy european and white, everything in contraste to what ppl expect from a HW champ
DoumB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:58 PM   #7
BewareofDawg
P4P Champ
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: At The ESB VIP Table!
Posts: 12,982
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

I can't speak for the rest of the world but mine read like this:

1. JAMES TONEY
2. SERGIO MORA
3. SHANNON BRIGGS
BewareofDawg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:01 PM   #8
Brickhaus
Packs the house
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Badlefthook.com
Posts: 11,157
vCash: 75
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Most hated on generally, I agree with the list. Those with the most commercial success will be the most hated as well, period. Jermaine Taylor's close too, although you can make an argument that the hate for him is justified.
Brickhaus is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:56 PM   #9
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 18,346
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
1. Wladimir Klitshcko
Hated cause hes a white euro HW, (dont give me your bull****, its a know fact that most americans doesnt appreciate that), and even with his huge skills has a shaky chin and get all the critizism in th world(his fans dont hlep him either)
There's also his "I was drugged" excuse.

Wlad is alright with me.

I can't stand his brother though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
2. Floyd Mayweather
Hated cause hes the N.1 P4P fighter in the world and his ****y, a lil too much fighting for money and ppl might critisize his opposition, while they do this on mayweather, they never talk about the other top togs opposition (Cotto, Hatton, Mosley etc)
If he was more charismatic, then I actually think more people would excuse his arrogance.

I guess with others, it can be a playful or funny type arrogance. It rarely is with PBF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
3. Oscar de la Hoya
Hated cause of his success, his good boy attitude and his good looking image, hes rich, as everything a man can dream of and a legend, some of his haters are so irrational its the worst kind of the 3(maybe except for a few klitshcko haters) the guy fought everyone lost to a few, always was competitive and never ducked ne one( and dont ****in tell me he ducked WW or kosta tszyu or anyting like that when he fough guys like hopkins mosley trinidad etc.)
You also left out the numerous ****py PPVs that he's promoted (or fought on), and his comments that are so full of it.
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:04 PM   #10
Jose FM
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Wash-Heights, NYC
Posts: 1,311
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabrese
I couldn't agree with you more!!! And it's not only in boxing but basketball as well...

If Wlad Klitschko was black, American and had signed with Don King he would have been the undisputed champ YEARS ago and probably would have never even fought guys like Corrie Sanders...

On top of that - if he were a thuggish asshole like James Toney or an ****y **** like Roy Jones Jr, had a rap album out and had a criminal record he would be loved even MORE!

I don't get American boxing fans sometimes - they forgave Tyson for his losses and even after he'd fallen to Douglas, Holyfield, Lewis, etc people STILL thought he could come back and "mop the floor" with today's "weak" Heavyweights. People call today's division "weak" b/c it's DOMINATED by white Euros - this division is no weaker than the 80's division (mostly dominated by black Americans) that was ruled by Larry Holmes, then by Mike Tyson (in fact it's BETTER).
Oh please, thats pure speculation. You say thats why, but if he were black he probably would have never gotten a title shot.
Jose FM is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:08 PM   #11
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,959
vCash: 1900
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

floyd mayweather would have been likeable if he had charisma like ali or eubanks, those guys were funny unlike mayweather and his foul mouth.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:15 PM   #12
mario
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: folcroft
Posts: 153
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

1.shannon briggs w/o a doubt, the biz wants him gone
mario is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #13
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 黒人文化の恋人のサンプリ
Posts: 10,027
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura
De la hoya is Mexican and chagaev or ibragimov are not good enought to come ATG fighter...same levell than Ali, Foreman etc.
i swear oscar had a white mother that means he is as much white as mexicano....odd how people will say mexican.

same as ali i heard he was irish along the lines some one call me on this
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:36 PM   #14
DoumB
HOYA KO1 PRESSCOT
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
vCash: 1000
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose FM
Oh please, thats pure speculation. You say thats why, but if he were black he probably would have never gotten a title shot.
on that I can agree, if he was a black euro he proly wouldnt had a chance. Well this aint getting any better wich color he is but the fact hes from eastern Europe is what drags all the **** too him, and hes white on top of it and in america white man cant fight(thats what they say)
DoumB is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:37 PM   #15
bladerunner
El Intocable
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Casal Ventoso
Posts: 16,543
vCash: 34341
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

dont forget milkdud.
bladerunner is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015