Old 07-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #31
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 2811
Default Re: 3 Most hated fighter right now in the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabrese
I couldn't agree with you more!!! And it's not only in boxing but basketball as well...

If Wlad Klitschko was black, American and had signed with Don King he would have been the undisputed champ YEARS ago and probably would have never even fought guys like Corrie Sanders...

On top of that - if he were a thuggish asshole like James Toney or an ****y **** like Roy Jones Jr, had a rap album out and had a criminal record he would be loved even MORE!

I don't get American boxing fans sometimes - they forgave Tyson for his losses and even after he'd fallen to Douglas, Holyfield, Lewis, etc people STILL thought he could come back and "mop the floor" with today's "weak" Heavyweights. People call today's division "weak" b/c it's DOMINATED by white Euros - this division is no weaker than the 80's division (mostly dominated by black Americans) that was ruled by Larry Holmes, then by Mike Tyson (in fact it's BETTER).
Exactly. Holmes & Tyson ruled when Steve Zouski, Tex Cobb, Bonecrusher Smith & Carl the Truth Williams were the guys to beat.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 07:23 PM   #32
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom
Man, shut the **** up with this BS.

Oh and weren't you calling anyone who plays "the race card" a racist a few months back? So you, by your own standard, are a racist, or does that standard only apply to non-whites who openly discuss racial issues?

BTW the whining that pieces of shit like you have done for years has soured a ton of people on the Klitschkos.
**** you Thom.
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #33
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 823

1. Quit Man Ruiz
2. Shannon Briggs
3. Floyd May

Sick avatar RUSKULL
andyZOR is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #34
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambition_Def
That is so not true man.

I'm a white American and I'll tell you exactly why I don't like Waldo. The fact that he is quickly turning into the next Lennox Lewis is what pisses me off. I used to be a big fan of his when he wasn't clinch-happy back when he demolished Monte Barrett and others.

Vitlay for his part has some very questionable ethics regarding the business end of the sport. He ties people up financially without a care, as well as ditching TV dates and contracts which deprive fans. Then he goes on to fight tomato cans and top 20s and calls it a legacy run. He is no better than Mayweather Jr. in regards to destroying the sport.

I can't say I dislike Waldo as strongly as Vitlay. But the fact remains that Stewart is turning him into another Lennox Lewis. And I couldn't stand him either. If he can bring all the banners together under his name he'll go a long ways in restoring my faith. But as of now he is another big talented fighter who neglects the inside game of boxing no thanks to Manny.

People miss American heavyweights like Evander and Bowe because they were exciting. They fought both inside and outside. Those seemingly were the last two very exciting heavyweights ever. The other reason why I like Samuel Peter is because he does this as well. If he continues to get better he will be a dominant heavyweight champion. One who can bring excitement with a dual inside/outside game.
Um, Evander has slurred speech & Bowe is even worse. So much fighting "brave" and taking shots instead of dodging them..................
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:27 PM   #35
RUSKULL
P4P King
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyzOr
1. Quit Man Ruiz
2. Shannon Briggs
3. Floyd May

Sick avatar RUSKULL
Thanks
RUSKULL is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:34 PM   #36
1lehudson
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
1. Wladimir Klitshcko
Hated cause hes a white euro HW, (dont give me your bullshit, its a know fact that most americans doesnt appreciate that), and even with his huge skills has a shaky chin and get all the critizism in th world(his fans dont hlep him either)

2. Floyd Mayweather
Hated cause hes the N.1 P4P fighter in the world and his ****y, a lil too much fighting for money and ppl might critisize his opposition, while they do this on mayweather, they never talk about the other top togs opposition (Cotto, Hatton, Mosley etc)

3. Oscar de la Hoya
Hated cause of his success, his good boy attitude and his good looking image, hes rich, as everything a man can dream of and a legend, some of his haters are so irrational its the worst kind of the 3(maybe except for a few klitshcko haters) the guy fought everyone lost to a few, always was competitive and never ducked ne one( and dont ****in tell me he ducked WW or kosta tszyu or anyting like that when he fough guys like hopkins mosley trinidad etc.)
The first two are two of the most hated fighters. Oscar isnt. Floyd is hated for the same reason that people hated Robinson, Ali, Leonard and Jones because he is the best fighter of his era. Wlad is hated because of his moronic fans, it has nothing to do with being white or European.
1lehudson is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:42 PM   #37
Olu G. Rotimi
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoumB
1. Wladimir Klitshcko
Hated cause hes a white euro HW, (dont give me your bullshit, its a know fact that most americans doesnt appreciate that), and even with his huge skills has a shaky chin and get all the critizism in th world(his fans dont hlep him either)

2. Floyd Mayweather
Hated cause hes the N.1 P4P fighter in the world and his ****y, a lil too much fighting for money and ppl might critisize his opposition, while they do this on mayweather, they never talk about the other top togs opposition (Cotto, Hatton, Mosley etc)

3. Oscar de la Hoya
Hated cause of his success, his good boy attitude and his good looking image, hes rich, as everything a man can dream of and a legend, some of his haters are so irrational its the worst kind of the 3(maybe except for a few klitshcko haters) the guy fought everyone lost to a few, always was competitive and never ducked ne one( and dont ****in tell me he ducked WW or kosta tszyu or anyting like that when he fough guys like hopkins mosley trinidad etc.)
Yeah right Oscar ducked no one did he? Lets start by Azumah Nelson at Junior Lightweight. Bob Arum and Oscar choose to fight Jimmy Bredahl for the WBO title instead. Bob Arum might be many things but he is certainly no fool. Of course ducked people especially earlier on at their peak. Later on when Arum and Top Rank were not calling the shots he made mistakes and lost.
Olu G. Rotimi is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #38
Lampshade
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_gun
from a british perspective, right now:

matt skelton (a clown)
michael sprott (a joke)
amir khan (chin)
you hate Khan because of his chin?
Lampshade is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:52 PM   #39
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

My most hated fighters. ....as follows.(nothing personal, just pretty much in the ring)

1. Margarito(b/c he cannot box..at least to me.)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2. Hatton(b/c he wrestles)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
3. Klitschko(b/c he throws the same damn punches over and over and over. Like a robot. If you watch Klit/Brewster 1 in the first round you will see what I mean..jab, left hook, right hand. Each punch comes from the same spot same stance I mean like a robot. He clinches if you breathe on him.)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Runner up is Raheem [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]b/c he wrestles too and when he does that stupid retarded squat when he is all low to the ground I just be hoping that the other guy just kick him in the head. Man he is the most irritating fighter. **** that he is #1 for irritation. Spinks for doing the same "circle the fighter and throw the spinks 1,2" Briggs(he should be in the WWE, he would fit right in) Last but not least Hassim Rahman..I mean this guy gets more title shots then anybody and gets knocked out more then anybody. He is from my hometown and he is just a big head bum. Matter of fact I dislike him personally for him and his goons running around the streets like they are ghetto superstars. And that pretty ass girl that got killed driving his car for a bullet that was meant for his ass. Damn that girl was a DIME....
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:53 PM   #40
Lampshade
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_gun
can't say I hate him, jus enjoyed seeing him getting knocked about, is that the same thing? he was very disrespectful to fellow british boxers
Fair enough. The disrespect angle makes sense.
Lampshade is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #41
Ambition_Def
**** the people.
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL
Um, Evander has slurred speech & Bowe is even worse. So much fighting "brave" and taking shots instead of dodging them..................
There is no disputing that Evander should have been retired long ago. His slurred speech has more to do with his extended career than anything he did a decade or two ago. Fights like Holyfield-Cooper, Holyfield-Bowe, Holyfield-Douglas, Holyfield-Foreman were all exciting.

Bowe was ruined by Golota. No doubt about it. After the second fight it was crystal clear he had to retire. He was pummeled badly. To his credit, it also seemed he took something from Golota too. Both brutal encounters.

In neither of these cases has being "brave" meant slurred speech. It happens to everyone including safety-first guys.

Oh and one other thing. On the issue of Tyson, there is yet another example of exciting heavyweights who mix it up inside and outside.

Povetkin is another one coming down the line who uses both inside and outside game. He kinda has to I suppose but this will also go a very long ways in making him an exciting heavyweight.

When the day comes that we no longer see cautious gigantic heavyweights I'll be a happy man. They are a plague on this sport.
Ambition_Def is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #42
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

1. Antonio Tarver: -Former crackhead, who de-throned a shot Roy Jones Junior, only to go on to get slaughtered by B-Hop, whilst starring in a Rocky movie. Apart from the fact he resembles ET crossed with a milk-dud, he doesn't deserve any of the accolades some peolpe think he deserves, this time next year, no-one will even be talking about him, and he would've used his 'Rocky money' to climb back on the pipe.
P.S His boxing name is 'Magic Man' which is just gay.

2.Prince Naseem Hamed:- Despite no longer an active fighter his 'cunt legacy' reigns on as he is convicted of a hit and run and sent to prison. Inside the ring his amazing natural skill was eventually eclipse by a complete fighter in Barrera, who could take a shot, and give it back, which eventually eroded Hamed's heart and revealed he wasn't as invicible as first thought. After the loss, more was revealed in Hamed, as he quit which revealed all anyone needed to know about his character. He is now a fat turd, rotting in a prison cell.

3.Floyd mayweather Jr:- An amazingly skilled boxing talent, who although undefeated cannot seem to convince people he is as good as he thinks he is. Forever whining about being on 'slave wages' and running his mouth like RussianBoxer77, this guy doesn't realise how badly people want someone to beat him. If it acts like a cunt, and talks like a cunt, it's more than likely a cunt.

NOTE: The above critiques on these boxers are how I see it and how i read the 'collective vibe' given on these boxers. At the end of the day, I do truly respect them for what they have achieved, but in the spirit of the thread topic, I let rip because it feels good sometimes to tear things down in an unreasonable and biased fashion.
Dantes is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #43
Thom
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSKULL

**** you Thom.
Right back at you Mary.
Thom is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #44
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deo volente
1. Antonio Tarver: -Former crackhead, who de-throned a shot Roy Jones Junior, only to go on to get slaughtered by B-Hop, whilst starring in a Rocky movie. Apart from the fact he resembles ET crossed with a milk-dud, he doesn't deserve any of the accolades some peolpe think he deserves, this time next year, no-one will even be talking about him, and he would've used his 'Rocky money' to climb back on the pipe.
P.S His boxing name is 'Magic Man' which is just gay.

2.Prince Naseem Hamed:- Despite no longer an active fighter his 'cunt legacy' reigns on as he is convicted of a hit and run and sent to prison. Inside the ring his amazing natural skill was eventually eclipse by a complete fighter in Barrera, who could take a shot, and give it back, which eventually eroded Hamed's heart and revealed he wasn't as invicible as first thought. After the loss, more was revealed in Hamed, as he quit which revealed all anyone needed to know about his character. He is now a fat turd, rotting in a prison cell.

3.Floyd mayweather Jr:- An amazingly skilled boxing talent, who although undefeated cannot seem to convince people he is as good as he thinks he is. Forever whining about being on 'slave wages' and running his mouth like RussianBoxer77, this guy doesn't realise how badly people want someone to beat him. If it acts like a cunt, and talks like a cunt, it's more than likely a cunt.

NOTE: The above critiques on these boxers are how I see it and how i read the 'collective vibe' given on these boxers. At the end of the day, I do truly respect them for what they have achieved, but in the spirit of the thread topic, I let rip because it feels good sometimes to tear things down in an unreasonable and biased fashion.

Hey I respect that..your note. But floyd is kind of cool. I mean..cunt is a little harsh...lol
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #45
Dantes
ESB Magnate
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
My most hated fighters. ....as follows.(nothing personal, just pretty much in the ring)

1. Margarito(b/c he cannot box..at least to me.)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
2. Hatton(b/c he wrestles)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
3. Klitschko(b/c he throws the same damn punches over and over and over. Like a robot. If you watch Klit/Brewster 1 in the first round you will see what I mean..jab, left hook, right hand. Each punch comes from the same spot same stance I mean like a robot. He clinches if you breathe on him.)[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Runner up is Raheem [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]b/c he wrestles too and when he does that stupid retarded squat when he is all low to the ground I just be hoping that the other guy just kick him in the head. Man he is the most irritating fighter. **** that he is #1 for irritation. Spinks for doing the same "circle the fighter and throw the spinks 1,2" Briggs(he should be in the WWE, he would fit right in) Last but not least Hassim Rahman..I mean this guy gets more title shots then anybody and gets knocked out more then anybody. He is from my hometown and he is just a big head bum. Matter of fact I dislike him personally for him and his goons running around the streets like they are ghetto superstars. And that pretty ass girl that got killed driving his car for a bullet that was meant for his ass. Damn that girl was a DIME....
Dantes is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum