Old 07-18-2007, 06:21 PM   #31
digiram
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Margarito vs. Judah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab2333
Zab is faster, more agile, and better defensively than PW. Margarito has trouble with fighters that move around, and are elusive. If Zab just sticks and moves he can win the fight rather easily. Zab can beat Margorito to the punch all night
That's the problem with Zab. He beats just about everyone one to the punch, but just stops punching and turns into a shell after 4 rounds.

Waste of talent.

My pick is Margaret TKO 10.
digiram is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #32
Carlos Primera
Martinez is a badman
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

zab could have success in the early rounds, by firing straight shots beating wide throwing margo to the punch. margos got a solid chin though and his pressure would probably get to zab who has a propensity to fold in the later rounds.
Carlos Primera is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:37 PM   #33
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Please, PLEASE make this fight happen. Chicken Dance II, for sure.

Margarito would TOTALLY DESTROY Judah, completely walk through him.

I would love to see this fight.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #34
Antwuan Maxx
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
Your just a blind hater. . . proven by dumb statements

- Zab would beat AM EASY
- Zab hits WAY harder than PW
- Zab is not a front runner

You know, you can pick Zab to win without making dumb statements.
So you're saying Zab doesn't hit a lot harder than Williams?

Anyway, Judah-Margarito would be a pick em fight. I'd say Judah early or Marg mid to late. People look at Margarito as some kind of unshakable force. I say if Clottey can rock Marg with counter right hands, Judah can seriously hurt him with that straight left.
Antwuan Maxx is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 08:57 PM   #35
El Bombasto
Ask yo momma
ESB Addict

El Bombasto is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 09:00 PM   #36
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Zab is faster, more agile, and better defensively than PW. Margarito has trouble with fighters that move around, and are elusive. If Zab just sticks and moves he can win the fight rather easily. Zab can beat Margorito to the punch all night
He was also faster, more agile, and better defensivley then Baldomir. And faster and more agile then Cotto. You seem to be leaving toughness both physically and mentally, which Zab severly lacks. Zab isn't a stick & mover fighter, nor is he one to stick to a game plan for an entire fight.

Margarito my UD or late TKO.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 09:04 PM   #37
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Cotto is a way better pressure fighter than Margorito for one. Cotto has more speed, more power. Better footwork to trap zab in the corner. margo aint Cotto, so cant compare them. And Cotto isnt better than Zab. Zab has all the tools to beat Cotto, he jus desnt make any adjustments in his fights and that always costs him. Zab could have beaten Floyd, Cotto, baldomir. These are all fights he could have one. But lack of in fight adjustments always costs him.

If he coulda won them, he woulda won them. Sorry, Cotto is MUCH better then Zab.

There's no proof that he can even make adjustments. It's more like wishful thinking on your part.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:49 PM   #38
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
Your just a blind hater. . . proven by dumb statements

- Zab would beat AM EASY
- Zab hits WAY harder than PW
- Zab is not a front runner

You know, you can pick Zab to win without making dumb statements.
dumb statements or factual ones. PW dont hit as hard as Zab
Zab aint no front runner. Just b/c Floyd did what he had to do to slow him down to win the fight dont mean hes a front runner. The body shots took a toll on zab, and that can happen to any fighter, that doesnt make him a front runner. And for the last time Antonio Margarito is a BUM. He is trash, he dont got no boxing skill I dont see why people even mention him like he is an elite fighter. I dont care what he does, he aint nothin but a C class fighter. he has no skill. I dont kno why people cant see it. He lost to PW a B class fighter at best. Paul made a lot of mistakes that night. But Margarito was so damn limited that he couldnt do anything about it. Margo looked like trash that night. He lost fair and square, the fight wasnt even close. Cant understand why people think he has talent, dude has no jab, no speed, defense is suspect. He throws hook so wide, anyone can telegraph them. Like I cant see why you like him. And he has the nerve to say hes the most feared Welterweight. Paleeease. Do us all a favor and go back to the gym and learn the fundamentals first. Bum ass
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 11:52 PM   #39
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut
He was also faster, more agile, and better defensivley then Baldomir. And faster and more agile then Cotto. You seem to be leaving toughness both physically and mentally, which Zab severly lacks. Zab isn't a stick & mover fighter, nor is he one to stick to a game plan for an entire fight.

Margarito my UD or late TKO.
i agree with that, he has the advantages against a lot of fighters, he just need to change his corner to help with the toughness area mentally etc. If he had Manny as his trainer, I think you would see a different Zab Judah IMO
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-18-2007, 11:56 PM   #40
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
i agree with that, he has the advantages against a lot of fighters, he just need to change his corner to help with the toughness area mentally etc. If he had Manny as his trainer, I think you would see a different Zab Judah IMO
A changed corner don't mean shit when you're hit hard on the button and you go into survival mode or retreat.

It doesn't matter how many advantages you have over other fighters. ONly two things matter in a fight, can you take the other guys punch, or can he take yours.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #41
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
A changed corner don't mean shit when you're hit hard on the button and you go into survival mode or retreat.

It doesn't matter how many advantages you have over other fighters. ONly two things matter in a fight, can you take the other guys punch, or can he take yours.
Zab took a lot of punches from Cotto, and still went on, he showed a lot of heart in that fight. I personally think the low blows did affect him to some degree. i dont care, if you get hit in the nuts 2wice, and he took hard shots down there. Without gettin adequate time to rest. Its going to affect you one way or another
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 12:01 AM   #42
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Quote:
Zab took a lot of punches from Cotto, and still went on, he showed a lot of heart in that fight. I personally think the low blows did affect him to some degree. i dont care, if you get hit in the nuts 2wice, and he took hard shots down there. Without gettin adequate time to rest. Its going to affect you one way or another

I never liked Zab that much, and I never hid that fact. But he showed great heart and never quit. He shoulda took more time on the nutshots if it hurt so much. Wile I do think they hurt, I don't believe they affected the outcome. Cotto was just too relentless, determined, and strong.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:03 AM   #43
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
I never liked Zab that much, and I never hid that fact. But he showed great heart and never quit. He shoulda took more time on the nutshots if it hurt so much. Wile I do think they hurt, I don't believe they affected the outcome. Cotto was just too relentless, determined, and strong.
I like Zab, he has a lot of natural talent that I think with the right trainers he can perfect and be a great fighter. He needs a new trainer period
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:17 AM   #44
the_what
Bolo Punch KO
ESB Addict

Margarito by KO. Judah is gonna be damaged goods now that Cotto has roughed him up.
the_what is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #45
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerrerosoul
Margarito KO whodah any day of the week, Williams got away because he is not areal WW, cm on he is 6,2 and he was 170 pounds, last Saturday
Williams is a freak that will disappear soon.
and neither is Margorito, MArgo walks around at 180 pounds. So come with another xcuse. Margo cant box period. He got no skill
Fab2333 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum