Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 05:12 PM   #1
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Well, now you DO!

Dropped and stunned by a light hitting domestic fighter, whom is a division up from his natural division. How's this kid going to take the shots of real World Class fighters?

For everyone who doubts the Zakman-Amsterdam scientific process of checking chins... here's to you!

"But... But... There's no evidence that he has a china chin.... you're just making outlandish claims as a hater"

All of this hype for what? A china chinned joke with some flashy speed.. wow. The only reason that I am not celebrating in full is that he wasn't finished off by Limond, but if Limond hit even a slight lick harder, it would have been OVER for this joker train.

It's likely that the better domestics remove him before he even breaks out into true World Rankings, what a ****ing joke.

By the way, let's give Willie some credit, he trained hard to the best of his abilities and officially exposed this fraud, GOOD ON YOU WILLIE!
Amsterdam is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #2
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Default Re: "You have no evidence that Khan has a china chin..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam

Well, now you DO!

Dropped and stunned by a light hitting domestic fighter, whom is a division up from his natural division. How's this kid going to take the shots of real World Class fighters?

For everyone who doubts the Zakman-Amsterdam scientific process of checking chins... here's to you!

"But... But... There's no evidence that he has a china chin.... you're just making outlandish claims as a hater"

All of this hype for what? A china chinned joke with some flashy speed.. wow. The only reason that I am not celebrating in full is that he wasn't finished off by Limond, but if Limond hit even a slight lick harder, it would have been OVER for this joker train.

It's likely that the better domestics remove him before he even breaks out into true World Rankings, what a ****ing joke.

By the way, let's give Willie some credit, he trained hard to the best of his abilities and officially exposed this fraud, GOOD ON YOU WILLIE!
i never doubted his grade a china for a minute
unitas is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:19 PM   #3
Vantage_West
ヒップホッププロデューサー
East Side VIP

im sure he has a weak chin but he showed his metel good performance

a weak chin can be avoided if you have a good defence which amir hasnt mastered yet. hearns,wlad,louis,patterson all had a shaky chins just got along and came back if he knows he has a weak chin then he will learn to use the defence...good on him hope he ****ing wakes up.
Vantage_West is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:20 PM   #4
Sonny's jab

vCash:

Amir fought well tonight and proved he has heart and grit BUT he also proved he has a 100% china chin.

Frank ****** wont put him within sniffing distance of any good fighter or any fighter with a good punch for about his next 20 fights !

Willie Limond is a good fighter but basically certified feather-fisted. There's no getting away from that.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:23 PM   #5
SevenSamurai
3 year ESB vet.
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

I have been with Amsterdam since the beginning on khans china secret.

We have now seen that Khan has now has no future as a world champion boxer. He leaves his chin in the air and when he gets caught his lights go out.

He was lucky tonight his opponent was someone who has 8 kos from 28 wins and has fought once in the previous 18 months otherwise he would have been done for.

There are many opponents out there though to put his lights out for good and ****** can not keep avoiding them forever or othrwise the public will lose interest in his damaged gravy train. His arrogance and illiterate public speaking are not his only downfall.
SevenSamurai is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:25 PM   #6
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny's jab
Amir fought well tonight and proved he has heart and grit BUT he also proved he has a 100% china chin.

Frank ****** wont put him within sniffing distance of any good fighter or any fighter with a good punch for about his next 20 fights !

Willie Limond is a good fighter but basically certified feather-fisted. There's no getting away from that.
This is the main factor, if he was put down and jumped up and finished off Romanov(a moderate hitter), then I'd be the one who'd be eating crow right now...

However... who called this china chin out and stuck to it, knowing that he'd be eating massive crow if he ended up being able to take a shot?

Wasn't concerned about making an ass of myself, because the Zakman-Amsterdam scientific method is FLAWLESS. We never miss a bad chin, never will.

Add another one to the list, a list with ZERO incorrect predictions.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #7
Decebal
Lucian Bute
East Side VIP

I doubted you Amsterdam...wasn't sure about Amir's chin, but you were right.
The Zakman - Amsterdam Chin-Checker Supreme should be patented! Khan has a china chin. On top he has poor defense (he is yet young...). He'll never make the big time despite his great heart and mettle, unless he develops a supertight defense. Nice one, Amsterdam!
Decebal is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:29 PM   #8
Nemesis
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam

Well, now you DO!

With all due respect, I find you utterly pathetic, I bet you got a hard on when that punch landed.

Yes, Khan's chin is questionable,
yes, he got knocked down by a light punching domestic fighter...
BUT, he got up and turned the fight in the next round, that he deserves credit for.

Why do you gain so much pleasure from a fighter getting knocked down, I just dont understand that mentality at all
Nemesis is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma
Yes I was in agreement with you amsterdam I just said there was no need to keep going on about. It will be no chance no punchers from now on again. know what I mean?.

but you know what the amir fans will say ' it wasnt a knockdown he was pushed'.
I kept going on about it because they kept giving me material, when I'd stop, they'd bring up threads supporting this china chinned joke, so I'd retaliate in full.

Either way, we win Emma, and while you jumped ship, you were a founding member of the anti-Khan train.

Full speed ahead!
Old 07-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #10
Amsterdam
Boris Christoff
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
With all due respect, I find you utterly pathetic, I bet you got a hard on when that punch landed.

Yes, Khan's chin is questionable,
yes, he got knocked down by a light punching domestic fighter...
BUT, he got up and turned the fight in the next round, that he deserves credit for.

Why do you gain so much pleasure from a fighter getting knocked down, I just dont understand that mentality at all
Typical response from the type that argued that he didn't have a china chin.

And by the way, it's not wishing to see a fighter hurt, it's wishing to see a BAD HYPE JOB exposed and removed, therefore that's +1 to true fighters of the greatest sport in the World.

Khan is a stain for boxing, it's pure Capitalist exploitation at it's finest. Now it's fully exposed and will soon be fully removed, with all of the exploiters and apologists feeling mighty STUPID.

I almost want to get up and dance mate, but it wasn't a 100% victory, just a nice smack in the face for the insano Khan hype express.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:38 PM   #11
skunk
Journeyman

showed great heart! the knocked down just made him fight harder! some fighters wouldnt even attempt to come back from that!
skunk is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:43 PM   #12
Badman B

o no, Jono thaxton will be like the executioner if khan goes by what he said he do, get the british and euro titles on route to his world title......that wont happen.
Badman B is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #13
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP

vCash: 588

Exactly. If this isn't evidence enough for the doubters, I don't know what is!!!
Zakman is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:53 PM   #14
skunk
Journeyman

Whats wid all this excitment he got knocked down???
skunk is offline  Top
Old 07-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #15
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

vCash: 563

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunk
Whats wid all this excitment he got knocked down???
He also has zero head movement.
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum