Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #31
A-50
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 266
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Vitali would knock Wlad out.
A-50 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2007, 09:48 PM   #32
skier47
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,232
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
then they should fight it out to see who is the better one.
Dude, you are obviously a psychopath. You want to see two brothers
who have been close all their lives with their kind of power try to K.O.
each other and leave their mother heartbroken, no matter the gruesome result? You're probably the kind of lowlife, sleazebag who
attends illegal dog-fighting contests to watch two terrified and brutalized animals slaughter each other in a filthy pit to the amusement
of a few pot-belliied waste of skin and bones cretins like yourself.
The ancient Greeks were a very erudite and pragmatic people and very
socially advanced for their time. They considered suicide a very acceptible method of escaping misery. You might want to consider this
option. Oh, and on that note. They say that whenever you reincarnate you come back as something less. I guess this must be
your last time around, eh?
skier47 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:04 AM   #33
dlogvine
headhunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 40
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by skier47
Dude, you are obviously a psychopath. You want to see two brothers
who have been close all their lives with their kind of power try to K.O.
each other and leave their mother heartbroken, no matter the gruesome result? You're probably the kind of lowlife, sleazebag who
attends illegal dog-fighting contests to watch two terrified and brutalized animals slaughter each other in a filthy pit to the amusement
of a few pot-belliied waste of skin and bones cretins like yourself.
The ancient Greeks were a very erudite and pragmatic people and very
socially advanced for their time. They considered suicide a very acceptible method of escaping misery. You might want to consider this
option. Oh, and on that note. They say that whenever you reincarnate you come back as something less. I guess this must be
your last time around, eh?
I agree! Couple years ago in one of the hockey games Kieth Primeau fought his brother Wayne and the younger one obliged but cried while punching his older brother back. This looked ****ed up and I bet that later they both felt like morons. And when I did some boxing when I was young I saw one brother broke the other brothers nose. They were both traumatized morally and quite shocked. So I guess only a heartless moron would like to watch this type of fight.
dlogvine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:35 AM   #34
Farmboxer
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 35,293
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Vitali and Vlad have promised they would never fight each other, and unlike some, they keep their word. They actually care about each other, they are not trash talkers like some. So, never waste your time with this subject, they have already spoken about this so many times and do not need to meation it ever again. Vitali and Vlad's main goal is to hold the heavyweight tites at the same time. They do not even spar with each other. There is too much hatred in the world today as it is.
Farmboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:03 AM   #35
kg0208
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL USA
Posts: 8,020
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka_X3
Seriously? the man says he wants to be the best, he wants to fight for a title why are these two guys ducking each other?
kg0208 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 08:09 AM   #36
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,973
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

if they fight in the US i'm sure their mother will never know.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:12 AM   #37
dlogvine
headhunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 40
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

What the **** does it have to do with their mother? I guess if you post here your mother wont know about it either?
dlogvine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:28 PM   #38
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Boxer77
bazooka's a fukin idiot, thier fukin brothers, Wud U wanna fight your own brother U fukin fagget?????
Vicious you are clearly retarded you do know what the **** sarcasim is do you? this has been proven time and time again keep trying though sooner or later you will pick something up, Other than the brick you picked up to break out the window at my gym.
BTW rumors have it CJ beat your ass, Punch Pringle posted that so whats the real story?
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:29 PM   #39
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
atleaste you ****ing get it, some of these guys just get their panties in a bunch round here
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:45 PM   #40
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: East London
Posts: 32,973
vCash: 1900
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlogvine
What the **** does it have to do with their mother? I guess if you post here your mother wont know about it either?
what the hell are you retarded?? have you read one single post before commenting?

but you're right my mother doesn't know i post on here.
Relentless is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #41
Loufatski
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,981
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka_X3
Seriously? the man says he wants to be the best, he wants to fight for a title why are these two guys ducking each other?
The Williams sisters played a tennis match against eachother, but people don't "play" boxing. Would you consider pulverizing your brother, or your brother pulverizing you?
Loufatski is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:47 PM   #42
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loufatski
The Williams sisters played a tennis match against eachother, but people don't "play" boxing. Would you consider pulverizing your brother, or your brother pulverizing you?
Again another man who dont know how to read sarcasim this should point out the complete dumbasses that are floating around in the forum
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #43
Asterion
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,879
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
demetrius and hatton's brother are not saying they are better than ricky and bernard but vitlay claims he is the best heavyweight while his brother thinks the same.

Nah, Vitali always says Wlad is the better of the two.

I don't care much if they don't fight, because it is something without precedents and it will probably never happen between two top fighters.
Asterion is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #44
dlogvine
headhunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 40
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless
what the hell are you retarded?? have you read one single post before commenting?

but you're right my mother doesn't know i post on here.
No I just found the dumbest comment on all the forum and replied to it. I guess you got the honor!
dlogvine is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 05:36 PM   #45
Zakman
ESB's Chinchecker
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Ivory Tower
Posts: 13,100
vCash: 588
Default Re: Why is Vitali Ducking Wlad?

They should fight one another to unify the title. Imagine - it would be a HUGE payday for both of them. Sure, it seems unlikely, but if Wlad gets another belt or two and Vitali grabs one, there will certainly be pressure on them to face each other. And if the payday is right, who knows?
Zakman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013