Old 07-19-2007, 12:08 AM   #31
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: does floyd have diabetes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab2333
Dont understand yall dudes, I remember after Floyd beat Oscar. Evry1 said that Hatton would destroy him. And he should fight Hatton etc. Now the man goes out and tries to make a fight with Hatton and you still bash him. Make up your minds.
shane mosley does absolutely nothin for floyds career. shane has evrything 2 gain and nothin 2 lose.
If Floyd beat shane, people are going to say shane was past his prime, and he beat an old fighter.
He fights Hatton people are going to say making him fight at 147 is why he lost, or flat out Hatton was gonna lose n e way.
No matter wat Floyd does he still will neve do enough in you guys eyes, ***** gon have to turn heavyweight to ever get respect, fight one of the champions, and even then people prolly would say he didnt fight Vladimir or somethin. It makes no sense

Stop with the ridiculous shit, you do yourself a disservice

I've been saying SSM, Cotto, Williams, and hatton are the four remaining fights with impact and within reason for PBF. ALL 4 not one or the other. I dont give a damn in which order it happens ultimately. BUT ALL 4 are necessary to give Floyd the type of legacy boost he needs to approach the realm of greatness he's claimed himself in

He beat DLH past his prime, the least he could do is beat SSM(who beat prime DLH). Also, I've been giving credit to Floyd for discussions with Hatton, but turning those discussions INTO REALITY is what matters and that hasnt happened yet.

**** the excuses and offer's BS, no one is asking ANYTHING OF FLOYD THAT MANY OTHER CHAMPIONS HAVENT FACED!!! I mean 4 more fights and the dude is what 42-0??? Please.....it should be EXPECTED that Floyd faces the remaining challenges.
C Money is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2007, 01:18 AM   #32
Alo2006
R.I.P Sean Taylor
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
He already offered a fight to Sugar but he turned him down to get his tooth fixed and go on a family vaction.

Exactly, I was pissed he turned FLoyd down. I wanted to see to of my favorite fighters go at it.
Alo2006 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 02:15 AM   #33
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

if he was avoiding shane he wouldve kept the belt that wouldnt have SHANE MOSLEY AS HIS MANDATORY...

Margo loses, and he must be replaced by someone...pathetic
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 07:50 AM   #34
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie
Your information is SO OFF it is not even worth correcting because you should no better.

GET A CLUE!
you should be ashamed of yourself calling yourself shanes 'cuz' and not backing him, i remember you saying margarito would give shane trouble
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #35
pipe wrenched
ESB ELITE SQUAD
East Side VIP

vCash: 1852

I'm a groupie for all of the big five, but I fear unless Shane puts on a virtuoso performance no one will get credit for the win, or god for bid one of the other big five lose to a 36 year old. If any of the tops are gonna rumble with Sugar I hope they do so soon before he is 37 or 38. Well what do I know B-Hops is still out there kickin ass, so who knows.
pipe wrenched is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 12:21 PM   #36
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem4Swtscie
Your information is SO OFF it is not even worth correcting because you should no better.

GET A CLUE!

Got something to correct?? DO IT, if not STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great spitter of ambigous BS
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 12:39 PM   #37
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

vCash: 623

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Stop with the ridiculous shit, you do yourself a disservice

I've been saying SSM, Cotto, Williams, and hatton are the four remaining fights with impact and within reason for PBF. ALL 4 not one or the other. I dont give a damn in which order it happens ultimately. BUT ALL 4 are necessary to give Floyd the type of legacy boost he needs to approach the realm of greatness he's claimed himself in

He beat DLH past his prime, the least he could do is beat SSM(who beat prime DLH). Also, I've been giving credit to Floyd for discussions with Hatton, but turning those discussions INTO REALITY is what matters and that hasnt happened yet.

**** the excuses and offer's BS, no one is asking ANYTHING OF FLOYD THAT MANY OTHER CHAMPIONS HAVENT FACED!!! I mean 4 more fights and the dude is what 42-0??? Please.....it should be EXPECTED that Floyd faces the remaining challenges.
Xactly wat I said, If Delahoya is past his prime then what is Shane? People are going to say the same thing if Floyd beats Shane. So whats the point. I would love to see it happen. But people are going to always have xcuses.
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 12:44 PM   #38
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

shane proved he is still sweet in the collazo fight
Old 07-19-2007, 12:45 PM   #39
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
Xactly wat I said, If Delahoya is past his prime then what is Shane? People are going to say the same thing if Floyd beats Shane. So whats the point. I would love to see it happen. But people are going to always have xcuses.
So whats the pointof ever getting in the ring??
We could all just specualte and live happily ever after, eh???

Proof occurs in the ring and if floyd could chase down DLH, SSM should be included as well

Cotto, Hatton, and Williams are all young prime and undefeated.

STOP THE EXCUSES and make the fights just like real champions have always done.
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:04 PM   #40
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
So whats the pointof ever getting in the ring??
We could all just specualte and live happily ever after, eh???

Proof occurs in the ring and if floyd could chase down DLH, SSM should be included as well

Cotto, Hatton, and Williams are all young prime and undefeated.

STOP THE EXCUSES and make the fights just like real champions have always done.
WTF are you talkin about. I want dude to fight, Cotto & Hatton. He's tryin to make a fight with Hatton happen now, dude cant fight evry1 at the same time. Give it some time, And like I said be4, Shane Mosley if he were to lose to floyd people will bring up that shit about him being past his prime just like Oscar. Hatton and Cotto, are both young and undefeated, so to me those fights would be better for his legacy than Shane Mosley.
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:13 PM   #41
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1368

the problem is people want PBF to fight all these fighters....NOW....not gonna happen....i really do believe the SSM fight will take place...but man be patient damn....the man is already trying to fight Hatton..which a lot of people not just ESB people even analysis and commentators want to see the figt so give it a break damn.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #42
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
the problem is people want PBF to fight all these fighters....NOW....not gonna happen....i really do believe the SSM fight will take place...but man be patient damn....the man is already trying to fight Hatton..which a lot of people not just ESB people even analysis and commentators want to see the figt so give it a break damn.
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 01:30 PM   #43
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

Quote:
time isn't on mosley's side.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #44
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
WTF are you talkin about. I want dude to fight, Cotto & Hatton. He's tryin to make a fight with Hatton happen now, dude cant fight evry1 at the same time. Give it some time, And like I said be4, Shane Mosley if he were to lose to floyd people will bring up that shit about him being past his prime just like Oscar. Hatton and Cotto, are both young and undefeated, so to me those fights would be better for his legacy than Shane Mosley.
Now you're starting to talk in circles. First you say whats the point, no one will ever be satisfied, NOW you want "dude to fight".

As for fighting everyone at the same time??? Get serious, no one suggested that!!

You're doing what Floyd fans do best now, spinning, spinning, spinning and saying NOTHING

Let him start with Hatton, hope it actually HAPPENS, and then go from there. Victories equal proof and if DLH was a good victory?? Mosley's better, as he was the better of the two in their PRIMES. The rest are prime and undefeated and waiting.

Floyd can make a REAL STATEMENT at 47 or retire, it's his legacy and YES REAL VICTORIES OVER THE TOP OPPONENTS MEAN SOMETHING
C Money is offline  Top
Old 07-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #45
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Quote:
He should have already faced Hatton at 140 instead of running up to 47 and 54 but it's water under the bridge.

Floyd should fight Hatton in the fall 07, SSM spring 08, Cotto Fall 08, and Williams after that. That's reasonable expectations and makes PBF a much richer and possibly legitimately respected P4P Champ.
C Money is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum