Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 06-10-2008, 05:00 AM   #31
Bunce
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Message for Bunce!

# 35. What a total and utter fool .... I know more than him. Your knowledge of Bonin awes me master. You must be a bundle of laughs in the boozer settling arguments about fat polish heavyweights. You had a chance the other day - you were one of the tosspots who promised to call. You are starting to sound a bit desperate now wee laddy. You are a 'I woz gonna' merchant. Well, my advice to you is to stay on boxing forums under cover reading up on German middleweights.

Adios.
Bunce is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 05:10 AM   #32
Haye
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I made a thread a few months back called ''Steve Bunce is a clown''.

But nothing pisses me off more than when some football journalist on the BBC or whatever writes a clueless article pretending they know their stuff.

Take this cunt Ben Dirs off the BBC.

When Haye beats Macca, Dirs' advice for Haye was to sign with ******!!!!!!!

He also reckons, and I quote, that a win over todays Roy Jones would do more for Calzaghe's legacy than a win over Pavlik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bunce is a proper boxing journalist who knows the sport pretty well, he is passionate and my opinion of him has changed.
Haye is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 05:48 AM   #33
elle
Journeywoman
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole
I don't have a big brother. And if I did I wouldn't need to watch him.

I have three older brothers - more like minders at times actually, bless them!
elle is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 06:22 AM   #34
ThePlugInBabies
♪ ♫
ESB Addict

vCash: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunce
# 35. What a total and utter fool .... I know more than him. Your knowledge of Bonin awes me master. You must be a bundle of laughs in the boozer settling arguments about fat polish heavyweights. You had a chance the other day - you were one of the tosspots who promised to call. You are starting to sound a bit desperate now wee laddy. You are a 'I woz gonna' merchant. Well, my advice to you is to stay on boxing forums under cover reading up on German middleweights.

Adios.
STFU NOOB!
ThePlugInBabies is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 06:39 AM   #35
The Exile
FUBAR
ESB Full Member

vCash: 75

After starting this topic i never really got the chance to reply to any of the comments made, but i will make it short.

If the poster here claiming to be Bunce is in fact him then you are not exactly covering yourself in glory mate, sure folk on here and other sites will give you stick aswell as constructive critisism but accept that as a guy thats on TV that this comes with the territory.

There are more than a few guys on her sticking up for you and to label us all internet tosspots is just pretty ignorant to be honest.

Like i said in my original post, I actually really like Steve Bunce and enjoy listening to him give his opinions but im starting to doubt that it is you who is posting on here.

I can tell you one thing for certain, i will definetly be calling in when your next phone in is on setanta, with a serious and valid question whilst also asking whether you post on here.

Last edited by The Exile; 06-10-2008 at 06:55 AM.
The Exile is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 06:51 AM   #36
Jack Dempsey
Legend
ESB Addict

I've a question for Buncie

Do you know my uncle David Pocknell???
Jack Dempsey is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:04 AM   #37
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru

Bunce overexaggerates. Thats his main problem. Anyone who doesn't see this needs help.
Robbi is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #38
Fat Joe
Let's have it right
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Exile
I'm starting to doubt that it is you who is posting on here.
I don't think it's Buncey. I did at first but not now.
Fat Joe is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:20 AM   #39
Fat Joe
Let's have it right
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlugInBabies
STFU NOOB!
Fat Joe is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:24 AM   #40
Benjiabc
The Nottingham Hitman
ESB Addict

agreed with thread starter. bunce is a joy to watch IMO hes entertaining and knows his stuff, he gets some things wrong but who does not
Benjiabc is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #41
The Exile
FUBAR
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi
Bunce overexaggerates. Thats his main problem. Anyone who doesn't see this needs help.

Alright Robbi, hows it going mate?

Sure he overexagerates but its in such a ridiculous fashion that you cant help but find it amusing

Gimme Buncey over Colin Hart any day of the week. I cant watch that guy without waiting for his hair piece to come to life and start munching on his face
Old 06-10-2008, 07:41 AM   #42
Beatboxer
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunce

Adios.
Bunce,

I wouldn't question your passion or enthusiasm for the sport and don't doubt that you have a solid knowledge either..this is reflected in your articles that I have read in the Scottish Herald. However, I must ask this, do you honestly believe some of the predictions you make? Ive rarely if ever seen you pick against the British fighter...is this to draw in new fans or are you just super biased?

For instance you predicted that Danny Williams would defeat Vitali Klitschko in 2004...now I know Klit was distracted with the turmoil in the Ukraine at the time but my god how could anyone have thought that fat boy stood a chance after what Vitali did to the last fatty he faced(Johnson though Sanders was quite plump too)?

So are you just trying to rope casual sports fans in with this bias or do you actually believe it ?
Beatboxer is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 07:53 AM   #43
The Exile
FUBAR
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatboxer
Bunce,

I wouldn't question your passion or enthusiasm for the sport and don't doubt that you have a solid knowledge either..this is reflected in your articles that I have read in the Scottish Herald. However, I must ask this, do you honestly believe some of the predictions you make? Ive rarely if ever seen you pick against the British fighter...is this to draw in new fans or are you just super biased?

For instance you predicted that Danny Williams would defeat Vitali Klitschko in 2004...now I know Klit was distracted with the turmoil in the Ukraine at the time but my god how could anyone have thought that fat boy stood a chance after what Vitali did to the last fatty he faced(Johnson though Sanders was quite plump too)?

So are you just trying to rope casual sports fans in with this bias or do you actually believe it ?

To be fair, sometimes when it comes down to our guys fighting against the odds the heart can sometimes rule over the head. Im sure we are all guilty of it on occasion.

I got pissed up at the weekend and stuck a tenner on Lockett to beat Pavlik at 10/1 even though i knew i was literally burning up my cash. I did however put a fiver on Pavlik KO in rds 1,2,3 and 4 so still made a wee bit as the odds there were well decent.

Alcohol, cash, late night fights and online bookies = bad night for me usually

I did make a nice wee wedge on Haye KO Macca in 2 though
Old 06-10-2008, 08:45 AM   #44
BIG WORM
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 6785

bunce is a legend.
BIG WORM is offline  Top
Old 06-10-2008, 08:51 AM   #45