Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 06-23-2008, 01:10 AM   #1
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290
Default Danny Green - What can you say

Now that it seems Green is coming out of retirement to face Mundine does everyone else believe now what i've been saying all along? He is a politician, a conniving money hungry grub who talks all this shit about everyone else and tries so hard to put on a 'good bloke' act for the public. All you Green fans are ****tards for supporting that stiff douche.

I hope Green gets KTFO, retire on that you wanker, no excuses because Mundine is moving up basically 2 weight classes to fight.
lefty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 01:16 AM   #2
cedrichw
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Danny Green - What can you say

lefty lets wait until midday tomorrow over here in Perth to hear from green himself before you get too out of control. my pick is he announces he is staying retired and then all those Green fans wont be ****tards as you put it. then again if he announces he is fighting well go for your life
cedrichw is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

You've gone on about this 'politician' thing before - don't you understand you could call just about every person out there trying to make a buck a politician?

Besides, I've never heard Green talk shit about anyone other than Mundine. He hasn't even bagged Fenech out for disappearing on him, despite the fact he would be entitled to.

While I admit I will be disappointed in Green if he does in fact come out of retirement for a rematch with Mundine, I will still support him.

Your opinion of him is hardly objective, because you obviously hate the guy for personal reasons - you are very bitter indeed.
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
shiner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

your a champ lefty! lets have a bet like last time whcih you failed to live up to your end of the deal?

1. green fights I go away for ever
2. he stays retired you go away for ever

50/50 if your so confident?
shiner is online now  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 01:52 AM   #5
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedrichw
lefty lets wait until midday tomorrow over here in Perth to hear from green himself before you get too out of control. my pick is he announces he is staying retired and then all those Green fans wont be ****tards as you put it. then again if he announces he is fighting well go for your life

Should be really interesting...

The timing with Fenech's PPV tomorrow too.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 03:57 AM   #6
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

I don't think he will fight again (within 2yrs that is)
kel is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 06:29 AM   #7
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

they call him lefty, cause he only uses one hemesphere of his brain....the dumb side......

mudine hasnt fought at middle yet stupid...

and i bet you look like a knuckle dragging monkey...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 07:23 AM   #8
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder
they call him lefty, cause he only uses one hemesphere of his brain....the dumb side......

mudine hasnt fought at middle yet stupid...

and i bet you look like a knuckle dragging monkey...
Mundine walks around at 74 and is planning his next fight at middleweight, Green is a light heavy who walks around at 85, that's why i threw in the word basically.
You spelled Hemisphere wrong aswell dickhead. Left handed and ambidextrous people have a much better connection between their left and right brain, people who are only good with their right neglect the right side of their brain, it's no coincidence Einstein was ambidextrous.

Trust me i look good, i don't know why you're bringing that into it though, you're like what 60? I bet you're sagging while i'm sitting here with my eight pack, imagine if your wife got a glimpse of me.....
lefty is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 07:25 AM   #9
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiner
your a champ lefty! lets have a bet like last time whcih you failed to live up to your end of the deal?

1. green fights I go away for ever
2. he stays retired you go away for ever

50/50 if your so confident?
Thanks bud!! We never had a bet before but i'll take you up on this one. It is you're not your. These Green fans need an education.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #10
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty
Mundine walks around at 74 and is planning his next fight at middleweight, Green is a light heavy who walks around at 85, that's why i threw in the word basically.
You spelled Hemisphere wrong aswell dickhead. Left handed and ambidextrous people have a much better connection between their left and right brain, people who are only good with their right neglect the right side of their brain, it's no coincidence Einstein was ambidextrous.

Trust me i look good, i don't know why you're bringing that into it though, you're like what 60? I bet you're sagging while i'm sitting here with my eight pack, imagine if your wife got a glimpse of me.....
what sort of beer is that? shes not interested in piss heads. left handed people die younger.....
Old 06-23-2008, 07:34 AM   #11
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallywinder
what sort of beer is that? shes not interested in piss heads. left handed people die younger.....
If she had a look at what i'm talking about she'd be so hot she'd want me to piss on her head.
lefty is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 07:37 AM   #12
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

if you have what i think you do, all you could do is piss....
Old 06-23-2008, 09:33 AM   #13
VIP
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 345

I agree, it's a dog move to "retire" only a couple weeks away from a title defense only to "come back" because the price is right. Money talks but dog move nonetheless.

Same with Mundine, for all his plans to move down and make some big fights, Danny Green shouldn't be in the equation at all. They deserve each other I guess. 2 dogs.
VIP is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #14
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP
I agree, it's a dog move to "retire" only a couple weeks away from a title defense only to "come back" because the price is right. Money talks but dog move nonetheless.

Same with Mundine, for all his plans to move down and make some big fights, Danny Green shouldn't be in the equation at all. They deserve each other I guess. 2 dogs.
Agreed. They are both dogs. It is a dog eat dog world after all.

We don't know for sure if Green will come back as yet, but if he does it just proves that he thought he would have lost if he defended his "world title" against his mandatory challenger. A true world champion wouldn't just give up their world title, throw it in the trash and then do a 180 turn 3 months later and fight again. It will be the same as Mundine giving up his "world title" and running from Kessler. Everyone knew that Green's "retirement" was as fishy as a rotting salmon.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 06-23-2008, 11:03 AM   #15
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

I think it was strange to quit with a title fight only weeks away but he likes the dollars Mundine brings and noone can blame him for that. Im a big believer in not telling anyone how to earn a dollar.
teke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum