Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 01-08-2011, 05:24 AM   #121
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 266
Default Re: I told you guys that Pac will fight Mayweather ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Threads like these are just a testament to Pac's achievements. Everybody laughed at the idea of him going up and beating guys like DLH, Cotto, Margarito etc. And in fairness, they were right to laugh because it seemed like such an impossible feat, the only reaction to such a proposal is ridicule. But he done it, and made a hell of a lot of people look foolish.
And now Pac fighting Mosley to them were called a joke!!
Marcelo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2011, 05:32 AM   #122
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

read this:

05-14-2008, 04:17 PM #108
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000 Re: Pacquiao-DLH could happen. ESPN say so!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLightweight
i am questioning pacdbest's intentions as a pac fan. If you're a real fan you wouldn't want to see your hero get hurt right. Look at the joy boys, they are protecting floyd's decision and interest with back and forth criticism.

What's the Glory for Pac to beat up guys we already Knew he can beat anyway??? I want ot see amazing fight. I want to see what will really happen. They say Pac is tooo small for MAB, Too small For EM at 130, Too small for Lightweight, and yet he's an overwhelming Favorite to KO D Diaz.

So you want me to act just like the Joy boys & defend PBF for Ducking Cotto & Margarito and just be contented to rematch guys he already beat convincingly????

I've been watching again SRL vs Duran & Hearns etc for the past 3 days. You know what I saw??? I saw Pac achieving more than those guys. He has a Chance by beating Hatton, DLH & PBF. Pac never quits like Duran, Pac has a Chin unlike Hearns, Pac was never gifted just like SRL. Pac never gets tired. Pac never Clinch, Never Run away, Never Clown. We are lucky we're here to see Pac in Action. Enjoy it as long as it last.
Marcelo is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 05:37 AM   #123
PanchoVilla
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 18446744073709546593

Great read. How remarkable Pac has become.. it's like an impossible dream..
PanchoVilla is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 05:38 AM   #124
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Owns KG0208:

05-14-2008, 07:32 PM #120
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg0208
DLH started at 135 and dropped down to 130 for two fights.

Pacquiao's adult start weight was 122. That's 3 weight classes lower, and there are currently 4 weight classes between where they currently fight.

There also needs to be some context here. Jones beat Ruiz as a much smaller man. However

One: Jones was the far more skilled boxer than Ruiz (or Pacquiao) and used his speed to win, fighting off the back foot and countering Ruiz while making him miss. Brawling with Ruiz would have resulted in a Ruiz KO over Jones. Pacquiao is not a boxer. He is a come forward fighter with great power and speed, but not a great counter puncher or defensive fighter. He wins by beating you up, a recipe for disaster when facing a significantly larger man. And in this scenario, the larger man is the better boxer and counter puncher. Recipe for disaster.

Two: Jones and Pacquiao may be somewhat comparable natural talent wise. Somewhat. Ruiz and De La Hoya are not. The gulf Pacquiao has to jump to beat DLH is far bigger because of not only the size differential, but the skill level.

Yada yada... What do you call JMM, MAB & EM skills??? Just nothing??? Pacquiao has skills , it's just unorthodox and always interpreted as unskilled or one dimensional. Pac didn't just beat these 3 by instant KOes like the one that Koed RJJ. He schooled MAB for 11 rds and another 12 rds. Pac winning rds against the best counterpuncher in JMM. How could he have done it without skills????

In DLH vs Pac, DLh is the better boxer but he's also old & Slow. Pac beat up opponents with speed & Power. Pac normally spars with 140-147 pounders. It's all there in youtube. You see Pac just toys with slower Bigger fighters using his quick feet, in & out movement and a lot of head movements.

Pac has Problems with JMM because of style. Everybody thinks JMM's style is the best to beat Pac style and yet JMM can't beat him. But DLH doesn't have JMM's straight right. He doen't have JMM's quick movements. Forbes is too slow compared to Pac & JMM and look how many times he hit DLH. DLH only have his left hook but Pac already know how to defend against left hook. He just make them missed. Just watch Pac-JMM2 Rd 10 when he wobbled JMM. It will be like that all night for DLH.
Marcelo is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 05:46 AM   #125
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

05-14-2008, 10:24 PM #141
PacDbest
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJLightweight
no you already said it yourself that DLH is shot and past his prime, old fighter. That came from you don't make me quote your words again. Whats the point in beating a past shot his prime DLH. Its like RJJ beating calzaghe. Plus DLH is viewed as a cash cow and a circus fighter nowadays just cashing in his popularity.

This still a Challenge for Pac coz DLH's still the Biggest name. There's also a Perception that Pac will lose coz he's too small. So Pac has everything to gain. Money, more Popularity, His ticket to mainstream crossover(just looks at PBF now), and his ticket to All time Greatness.

PBF still got Credited for DLH and they want to do it again. As I told you Pac is already the most popular fighter South of 135. He's nothing to prove against Guys his size but more to prove against much bigger guys.
I mentioned DLH as shot & old coz that's the reason Pac will beat him. If DLH's prime, I wouldn't push for this fight. For me it's better for Pac to get the DLH money fight than PBF to milk us again of PPV money he doesn't deserved. Also I want this fight to Happen to prove you guys are all wrong about Pacdbest.
Marcelo is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 06:39 AM   #126
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDBest
Roach said Pac vs hatton, DLH & PBF are all possible after JMM. I told you so guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by compukilller
Hatton, DLH, and PBF would all rape Pac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphenyceo
Roach is beyond nuts......DLH would put PAC in the hospital....Hatton would mug Pac to death with a mid rd Tko....PBF would toy with Pac .......none of those fights would be competitive
^^^^^
Haha, now Roach cherry picked these guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tays001
all 3 will smash 7 shades of shit out of pac
Quote:
Hatton got one loss to PBF. But that made him $20M richer. I really believe Pac has a Chance against PBF & DLH. Pac will KO Hatton, I'll bet money on that.
Quote:
PAC would KO hatton?.......comedy ive never even seen pac fight going backwards...and he damn sure aint backing hatton up...

pac cant compete with DLH or PBF
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
Hatton will have no time to back up. He'll be going down instead after Pac hits him with the left. Pac will toy with him. He'll stop Hatton much earlier than Floyds.
^^^^
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacDbest
Roach Trained both Pac & DLH at the same time. He has an Idea how strong Pac is compared to the Bigger DLH. He knows Pac has the Chance. It's going to make them both much Richer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acb
Your a good dude, but you live in a dream world. Hatton will back Manny up and make him look like a boy. Pac wont be able to handle the physicality and his punching power will be sapped in 3 rounds.

In a lot of ways your remind me of Trinidad huggers when he was making his "march towards RJJ at 175lbs", and looking past Bernard.
^^^^
Now Hatton was always easy pickings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
This is downright retarded.
^^^^^
Yeah, and now it's logical that Pac would destroy all these guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambleer
DLH murders PAC.
Hatton brutally KO PAC.
Floyd plays with PAC until he also KO him.
Pac should fight Juan or David Diaz if he beats Marquez.
^^^^^
It was Ok for him to fight David Diaz back then, now it's his biggest cherry pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gChert
of the three, pac has the best chance of winning vs. hatton. aside from the weight, pac is even a little taller and has a longer reach than hatton. if pac can stay in the outside and use his superior hand/foot speed, then he may have a chance. i think they will possibly fight at a catchweight of 138.

but pac should really focus on jmm first, then go to 135 and face the diazes before even entertaining thoughts of fighting these three. it's obvious that these "showcase" fights are just for the money and part of the pacman retirement tour.
^^^^^
Again David Diaz being seen as a preferred opponent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregDempsey
he is too small to have any ****ing chance with oscar..he would get hammered and wouldnt be able to hurt him..the guy couldnt get ko'ed with head punches from tito or a 160 pound hopkins..how could that little rat pac do it..hatton would ****ing put him on the ropes and rape him in the middle of the boxing ring...mayweahter..christ..that would look like PBF was fighting a down syndrome kid
^^^^^
Now Pac is the monster supposed to rape Shane Mosley!

Quote:
shots that would change Pac's life:
DLH left hook
PBF straight right hand
Hatton left hook to the body

Pacquiouch
^^^^^
How about Pac's right hook, roll under - "Same move, every time"
What about his straight left - Hatton=Flattened

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdub1012
lmfao an i thought pac nuthuggers couldnt get any worse.... are you serious.... there saying he would win all these fights.... DLH would kill him inside 20 seconds of the first round ..... pbf would KO him inside 30 seconds an hatton 1 mins lmfao.... like i would be worried for his life
^^^^^
Really? Should he insist on a free casket if he ever signs to fight Margarito giving up 17 lbs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acb
Hatton and PBF would give him the worst beatings. DLH would land something quickly and Pac would be out, no sustained beating needed.

Hatton would put him through a meat grinder, and he would be awkward and complaining to the refs all night about the abuse.

PBF would giv ehim the worst beating. He would carve him like a bird over several rounds.
Quote:
pacdbest you must be smokin some hard core crack......... like some grade A+ shit lol ... WOW i cant believe that some one would give pac a chance at any of these fights
^^^^
Yeah, and now Pac is on the A-side meth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rr94
20k PacDbest, where you at? US dollars. Looks like you won't back your bet?
^^^^^^^^
HAHAHA-this guy then went back and changed his original post to say Mayweather will beat Hatton for the $20,000 bet

Quote:
Originally Posted by acb
What interests me is, why do they want to cash him out at this juncture?

Roach is a boxing man, he knows these fights are not winnable. So with that being said, he must know something we dont.

Maybe..

a. Pac is on the downside

b. Pac has lost his desire to fight

c. Pac cant make 130lbs too much longer and Roach knows he wont beat Juan Diaz.. so, cash him out if he is going to lose to the bigger man anyways. My money is here.
^^^^^
Before Roach was seen as scumbag for cashing out on Pac and playing a dangerous game with his health trying to pit him against these bigger fighters. Now Roach is seen as a scumbag for having cherry picked these fights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunderdog
after beating those three, pac will take on the winner of rjj-tito then the winner of calzaghe-hopkins and retire as the bestest fighter ever in the history of the whole wide universe.
^^^^^
So you rate what Pac has done very highly then?

Quote:
if i had 100 million dollars id bet that shit on those fights that pac would get ko'd if the fight were to happen we would all be very rich men ...lol ROAD TRIP to vegas to go put all our money against pac lol
^^^^^
How did that work out for you? I hope atleast you have a good cardboard box to sleep in,

Quote:
PacDbest are you going to visit Pac while he is in the hospital??
Quote:
Was Hatton or gatti sent to Hospital???? I know Pac sent a couple of guys in a stretcher to the hospital
Quote:
What else has Pac has to Earn for winning against the Valero, Guzrun & Diaz??? This is not only about money. It's about Legacy, ATGreatness Legacy. Valero, Guzzy, Diaz, Katsidis were all Nobodies when Pac Planned to take on the 3 Greatest featherweights of this era. Pac will be accomplishing all that by March. Pac is already heralded as the Best 130 pounder & He hasn't beat JMM yet. For Pac to move up in his ATG Legacy, he has to take on this Bigger, more Popular & More accomplished Great fighters.

Remember... most of you didn't give a Chance for Pac to beat MAB & EM when he was still at 122. Pac just don't win against these 2 Greats, He dominates them. Don't underestimate the Power of Pac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc
**** it, let the fights happen. Just to shut this dumbass up.
^^^^^
It's the ****ing haters who can't shut up now. Even with all that crow in their mouth..
PacDBest posts speak for themselves.
ESB's most legendary poster.
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 06:53 AM   #127
ahcef
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMIDABLE View Post
Certainly that's what one would take from this classic thread:

Roach targets Hatton, DLH & PBF for Pac after JMM.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Too bad it's been locked
Can we unlock this mods?
ahcef is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 06:56 AM   #128
nuketurnal
N-Bomb
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

one word. wow!
nuketurnal is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #129
knotty150
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 826

hahaha, nice thread resurrection! Interesting read
knotty150 is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #130
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 882

Duck this thread like a plague Hahaha!
Anima is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #131
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Nice read. PacD pwned a lot of posters here.
kadyo is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 07:42 AM   #132
cesare-borgia
‹bermensch in fieri
East Side VIP

Its amazing how people viewed the situation back then and how opposite everything is today. Pacquiao is the best fighter of this era.
cesare-borgia is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 07:55 AM   #133
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahcef View Post
Can we unlock this mods?
I think some mods will lock this thread instead.
kadyo is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 08:26 AM   #134
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Quote:
LMFAO i hate nuthuggers for this exact reason.... how in any chance is pac going to win any of these fights.... pac vs hatton would be the most competetive but he still gets ko's pretty damn quick..inside 3..... if this fight does happen ill bet with ne one that pac gets ko''d an johnco you must not box... lol a lucky punch to DLH or pbf or hatton wouldnt even stun them or phase them.... its all about skills...." skills pays the bills" not a lucky punch
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 01-08-2011, 08:31 AM   #135
Marcelo
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyo View Post
I think some mods will lock this thread instead.
And will ban all of us Pac fans here!! I'm sorry esb!! We just telling the truth!! I know it hurts!
Marcelo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum