Old 07-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #31
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Stirring The Pot, Everyone Please Read

Quote:
Chill out dude. As an American myself you're starting to embarrass me

O I am embarrasing you? is that right? well guess what DUDE, people like you are going to be sleeping peacefully each night because people like me are getting up 5 am every morning and training all day pouring out all my blood/sweat to protect out beloved country. As A future Navy Special Forces SWCC, its my job if need be to risk my life trying to fight/save for people like you. So dont give me that shit when I am fighting for to protect you and every other american.
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #32
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Stonehands, you been around the Needham/Newton area anytime recently?
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #33
Stonehands89
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieQ49
O I am embarrasing you? is that right? well guess what DUDE, people like you are going to be sleeping peacefully each night because people like me are getting up 5 am every morning and training all day pouring out all my blood/sweat to protect out beloved country. As A future Navy Special Forces SWCC, its my job if need be to risk my life trying to fight/save for people like you. So dont give me that shit when I am fighting for to protect you and every other american.
Cut it out.

There are few things worse than a police officer or a soldier pulling that card. It demeans what you do -and it feeds a stereotype of America that is prevalent enough in Europe.
Stonehands89 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #34
Stonehands89
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Stonehands, you been around the Needham/Newton area anytime recently?
I was at Skipjacks 2 weeks ago.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:04 AM   #35
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Ha Fun stuff, maybe before I get shipped out in october we could get together talk some boxing. You get out alot these days?
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:07 AM   #36
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
and it feeds a stereotype of America that is prevalent enough in Europe.
Yes and I know what that stereotype is. And I hate to go back to this issue but speaking in terms of reality, when your # 1, everyone is out to get you or bring you down. thats a part of being # 1. But deep deep down everyone has a determined respect for # 1, because they want to be just like them. Thats what makes achieving the american dream ideal. Sounds very rude but its the truth and human nature will always be like this.
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:08 AM   #37
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You don't even know who you're speaking to, nor what you speak of.....

From now on, do everyone ( including yourself ) a favor. Keep your comments on the topic of boxing, and don't make remarks about Europeans or anyone else. It belittles you as much as it belittles them.
mr. magoo is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:09 AM   #38
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yes and I know what that stereotype is. And I hate to go back to this issue but speaking in terms of reality, when your # 1, everyone is out to get you or bring you down. thats a part of being # 1. But deep deep down everyone has a determined respect for # 1, because they want to be just like them. Thats what makes achieving the american dream ideal. Sounds very rude but its the truth and human nature will always be like this.
Jesus H Fukking Christ Suze

JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:11 AM   #39
Stonehands89
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Ha Fun stuff, maybe before I get shipped out in october we could get together talk some boxing. You get out alot these days?
Hey we'll see. It would be a privilege to treat a solider to Skipjacks before you go off. If you get the chance in the meantime, get there and order the schrod with "Skipjack's sauce". It is unbelievable. Best fish you ever had.
Old 07-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #40
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You are both ethnocentric as well as nieve to think that the rest of the world wants to be exactly like America. Its a great big world out there, as you will soon discover...
Old 07-09-2008, 11:19 AM   #41
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonehands89
Hey we'll see. It would be a privilege to treat a solider to Skipjacks before you go off. If you get the chance in the meantime, get there and order the schrod with "Skipjack's sauce". It is unbelievable. Best fish you ever had.
The pleasure is all mine stonehands. Getting to talk my favorite subject with a wise experienced gentleman like yourself, it will be an honor. Ill keep in mind what you said about the schrod.
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:23 AM   #42
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. magoo
You are both ethnocentric as well as nieve to think that the rest of the world wants to be exactly like America. Its a great big world out there, as you will soon discover...

if u re-read thats actually not what I said. I said all americans want to achieve the american dream. Other countries hold there own nationalistic morales and values, that the people of the country live and cherish for, the proud people shoot for there own countrys goals. What I implied was when you are a world power, you will always be a target. you will always be critisized. When we look back at history, Top World powers like British, germany, USSR, they all were world powers at one time and all crumbled at one point or another. you can only stay on top for so long when you look at history. thats why we look at history, to learn from our mistakes. But hey what the hell does a dumb college boy like me know.
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:25 AM   #43
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

So Lets see we got xenophobic ethnocentric Narcissistic. what else should we add to the online repoitre?
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:38 AM   #44
SuzieQ49
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
From now on, do everyone ( including yourself ) a favor. Keep your comments on the topic of boxing, and don't make remarks about Europeans or anyone else. It belittles you as much as it belittles them.
Wow, such a sensitive caring compassionate post from such a remarkably stable adult. I am blown away. I mean to think you would take all this time in your busy day trying to make me a better person. Unbelievable.
SuzieQ49 is offline  Top
Old 07-09-2008, 11:50 AM   #45
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
So Lets see we got xenophobic ethnocentric Narcissistic. what else should we add to the online repoitre?
That should give you some things to work on for the rest of the day. You can start with this:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum