Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 07-25-2007, 07:23 PM   #1
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Cotto vs Mosley. ITS ON F*CKERS!!!

Cotto is going to beat that old man into retirement. CAN'T WAIT. 2007 has been SO FREAKING GOOD FOR BOXING. Lookout Mayweather. The Cotto express is coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it!!! Miguel Cotto. Future p4p no.1..... Just remember where you heard it first
MSTR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2007, 07:25 PM   #2
kel
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Cotto vs Mosley. ITS ON F*CKERS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
Cotto is going to beat that old man into retirement. CAN'T WAIT. 2007 has been SO FREAKING GOOD FOR BOXING. Lookout Mayweather. The Cotto express is coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it!!! Miguel Cotto. Future p4p no.1..... Just remember where you heard it first

Shane will box his ears off
kel is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 07:28 PM   #3
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

****...... im drooling over the thought of this match up! 2007 is putting boxing back on the map in world sport!
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel
Shane will box his ears off
Now way. If an old and weight drained Vargas could go to work in the first fight inside on Mosley, imagine what a prime, stronger, faster and more powerful Cotto will do to him. Shane still paws that jab, still looks uncomfortable at times on the inside. He is quick, and in his fight vs Collazo showed good speed and head movement, but Collazo played into Mosley's hands by staying at boxing range with him. Mosley has never looked fantastic against pressure fighters(even in his prime against Holiday), and Cotto will send the old man into retirement.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #5
Marcus
Champion
East Side Guru

Great fight!! styles should make it a back on forth battle.... you must be happy MSTR. Another big step for Cotto!!! what a HUGE heart Cotto is showing!!!
Marcus is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 07:52 PM   #6
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

You little ripper!

Cotto's really stepped up his level of comp this year, good for him!
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:02 PM   #7
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus
Great fight!! styles should make it a back on forth battle.... you must be happy MSTR. Another big step for Cotto!!! what a HUGE heart Cotto is showing!!!
Yeah mate I am stoked. Its so good to have a fighter who actually is prepared to fight the best, and has a GREAT team around him. The way they have managed Cotto has been fantastic. Cotto lets them do all the picking as well, and is confident in his ability to beat whoever they put in front of him. If he can beat Mosley, which no doubt will be a very TOUGH FIGHT, he is on the way to becoming one of the best in the sport. A showdown with the winner of Hatton v Mayweather (which will be Floyd no doubt) would be absolutely unbelievable. GO COTTO!
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:03 PM   #8
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Now way. If an old and weight drained Vargas could go to work in the first fight inside on Mosley, imagine what a prime, stronger, faster and more powerful Cotto will do to him. Shane still paws that jab, still looks uncomfortable at times on the inside. He is quick, and in his fight vs Collazo showed good speed and head movement, but Collazo played into Mosley's hands by staying at boxing range with him. Mosley has never looked fantastic against pressure fighters(even in his prime against Holiday), and Cotto will send the old man into retirement.
Cotto MD - i think it will be close but the Cotto power shots and counters will give the judges more than enough ammo
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:04 PM   #9
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Cotto by close UD. And Teke the avatar bet is ready and waiting for you should you accept. 1 month. Cmon bitch. You know you want to.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:22 PM   #10
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizkid
MSTR lol you call people Mundine nuthuggers, your the biggest Cotto nuthugger out lol. But i have to give my dues, Cotto did impress me a lot and your statements will have some substance in the near future.
its ok to be a nuthugger if the boxer is doing good things and taking the big fights

im the first to admit i have Kessler nut hugging tendencies
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:31 PM   #11
percy davo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Looking forward to this match up cant pick between these to guys but I cant bloody wait.
My heart says Mosley but my brian says Cotto either way its going to be a *******.
percy davo is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 08:40 PM   #12
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxing_banker
its ok to be a nuthugger if the boxer is doing good things and taking the big fights

im the first to admit i have Kessler nut hugging tendencies
There is a big difference between supporting a fighter and being totally delusional about their abilities. Guys have come on saying that Choc is the current p4p best in this sport, the quickest in the sport, the quickest of all time, will thrash Kessler and beat JC and KO Lacy who has only once been properly knocked down, never out. Thats the difference. I will admit I am biased when it comes to Cotto, as I love watching him fight and think he is good for the sport. I am not in love with him though like some of the people here are with Mundine, worshipping everything about him. I respect the guy as a fighter thats it.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 09:32 PM   #13
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

Helluva fight. I like them both. I'm leaning towards Mosley by decision though. He's rekindled the fire he had a few years ago, is back in the division he belongs. Damn it's a good fight!
ipswich express is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #14
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipswich express
Helluva fight. I like them both. I'm leaning towards Mosley by decision though. He's rekindled the fire he had a few years ago, is back in the division he belongs. Damn it's a good fight!
Awesome fight. What a year coming up. Dawson v Tarver. Kessler vs Jc. Pavlik vs Taylor. Mayweather vs Hatton. Cotto vs Mosley. Marquez vs Vasquez. MAB vs Pac. Some absolutely awesome fights coming up. I can't wait.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-25-2007, 10:05 PM   #15
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Awesome fight. What a year coming up. Dawson v Tarver. Kessler vs Jc. Pavlik vs Taylor. Mayweather vs Hatton. Cotto vs Mosley. Marquez vs Vasquez. MAB vs Pac. Some absolutely awesome fights coming up. I can't wait.
great to see that boxers and promoters are doing something to save boxing! i was really worried at the start of the year that the sweet science was on the decline - but with 2007 looking to be the biggest year in a while im pumped and good to go!
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum