Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #1
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,888
vCash: 1000
Default Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Man, won't be surprised if this one is downgraded to boxing after dark and moved to a smaller venue just like the JMM-rocky fight. The best fight for juanmanuel is pac so it should be the one happening and not this stupid pac oskiee impending bullshit.
kadyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 04:45 AM   #2
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,052
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

If Marquez can do Casamayor that puts pressure on Pac to man up.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:51 AM   #3
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,888
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGrain
If Marquez can do Casamayor that puts pressure on Pac to man up.
That's not the point of the tthread.
kadyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:52 AM   #4
Cain
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 104
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

So long as JMM keeps winning, the rubber match will happen eventually.
Cain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:54 AM   #5
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,376
vCash: 1391
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain
So long as JMM keeps winning, the rubber match will happen eventually.
Do you think pac will accept it knowing that he more than likely he'll get outboxed again?
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #6
Cain
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 104
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
Do you think pac will accept it knowing that he more than likely he'll get outboxed again?
I don't think he thinks that though, besides Pac isn't one to dodge people.
Cain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:56 AM   #7
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,888
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
Do you think pac will accept it knowing that he more than likely he'll get outboxed again?
Yeah I agree, specially after getting KD'ed.
kadyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #8
bulakenyo
Am I a boxing fan yet?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pearl of the Orient (GMT +8:00)
Posts: 4,257
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
Do you think pac will accept it knowing that he more than likely he'll get outboxed again?
More than likely?

We shouldnt assume too much here on ESB.

Fans' fight predictions here isnt always spot on.

Let's just wait for the fight.
bulakenyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:58 AM   #9
McGrain
Diamond Dog
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 37,052
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

As to the fight itself, assuming Marquez hasn't slipped, I think he should win. He should be able to position himself for counters and box to his best, assuming Casamayor doesn't try to get all clever.

Kind of fight that will be close enough that it could legitimately go either way though.
McGrain is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:02 AM   #10
champianboxer
Mr Boingo
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Modesto
Posts: 496
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

JMM is cool
champianboxer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:03 AM   #11
bulakenyo
Am I a boxing fan yet?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pearl of the Orient (GMT +8:00)
Posts: 4,257
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by champianboxer
JMM is cool
Im rootiing for him, this fight.
bulakenyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:08 AM   #12
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,376
vCash: 1391
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadyo
Yeah I agree, specially after getting KD'ed.
even more reason for pac to duck him, considering an overwhelming majority of boxing fans(on this site and others except pacland) had JMM clearly winning dispite losing a point for being knockd down. besides, JMM is getting better at avoiding Kd's which is the only reason why his fights with manny are close. what good is knocking someone down when that said person gets up and puts together a boxing master class?
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:10 AM   #13
bulakenyo
Am I a boxing fan yet?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Pearl of the Orient (GMT +8:00)
Posts: 4,257
vCash: 75
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
even more reason for pac to duck him, considering an overwhelming majority of boxing fans(on this site and others except pacland) had JMM clearly winning dispite losing a point for being knockd down. besides, JMM is getting better at avoiding Kd's which is the only reason why his fights with manny are close.
Yeah. Pac's a coward.

He's JMM's bitch.

He's scared of the rematch.

Happy now?
bulakenyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:13 AM   #14
reed_man02
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2,376
vCash: 1391
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulakenyo
Yeah. Pac's a coward.

He's JMM's bitch.

He's scared of the rematch.

Happy now?
If you say so...
reed_man02 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:18 AM   #15
kadyo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,888
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Why is there no one talking about JMM-Casa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed_man02
even more reason for pac to duck him, considering an overwhelming majority of boxing fans(on this site and others except pacland) had JMM clearly winning dispite losing a point for being knockd down. besides, JMM is getting better at avoiding Kd's which is the only reason why his fights with manny are close. what good is knocking someone down when that said person gets up and puts together a boxing master class?
I mean jmm become meaner after being kd'ed, I got to give him that but pac ducking him? and jmm clearly winning is subjective. Pac will surely lose against oskee so whether jmm wins or loses against casa, the pac-jmm rubber match will happen.But then again, please answer the question, why are boxing peeps not talking about this would be technical fight?
kadyo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013