boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 08-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #16
rooq
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: "I'm a great now" - Khan

the thing about khan is that he rarely manages to give an interview without making at least one nonsense comment...his mouth works 3 times faster than his brain and he stammers out complete bull**** before he realises what he's saying.
rooq is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 06:13 PM   #17
TFFP

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotter
OK I'll spell it out because TFFP is actually being malicious now and people are saying they'll post it elsewhere etc - it just ain't cricket

TFFP is taking the **** people, Khan didn't say half these things, TFFP has added some extra words here and there
You are such a spoil sport, or however you say it

I only added a line. The rest of it is Amir at his humble best.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:14 PM   #18
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooq
the thing about khan is that he rarely manages to give an interview without making at least one nonsense comment...his mouth works 3 times faster than his brain and he stammers out complete bull**** before he realises what he's saying.
I've noticed that too, he just rattles lines off without engaging his brain.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #19
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
I've noticed that too, he just rattles lines off without engaging his brain.
its cause hes a **** who is staRTING TO BELIEVE HIS OWN HPYE.he ****ing does my head in.he thinks hes the be all and end all in british boxing.*****
alba is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #20
rooq
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by trotter
OK I'll spell it out because TFFP is actually being malicious now and people are saying they'll post it elsewhere etc - it just ain't cricket

TFFP is taking the **** people, Khan didn't say half these things, TFFP has added some extra words here and there
it does say...

The Bolton star is relishing the prospect, telling Sky Sports News: "To be up with Naz, Chris Eubank, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson - they are living legends. To be alongside them on Sky Box Office, it means a lot to me and my family. When I took up boxing at the age of eight, this was my dream."

...and maybe he does just mean he's proud to be on sky box office where naz, eubank, bruno etc have appeared. unfortunately he makes it sound like he's reached the same level as these guys.
rooq is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:16 PM   #21
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP
You are such a spoil sport, or however you say it

I only added a line. The rest of it is Amir at his humble best.
Well to be charitable to TFFP I suppose this does demonstrate, by the fact it was believed, just how much arrogance people think Khan is capable of.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
TFFP

vCash:

Quote:
it does say...

The Bolton star is relishing the prospect, telling Sky Sports News: "To be up with Naz, Chris Eubank, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson - they are living legends. To be alongside them on Sky Box Office, it means a lot to me and my family. When I took up boxing at the age of eight, this was my dream."

...and maybe he does just mean he's proud to be on sky box office where naz, eubank, bruno etc have appeared. unfortunately he makes it sound like he's reached the same level as these guys.
This is what I was trying to draw attention to. I know there are many low IQ's on this board, they aren't reading between the lines

He thinks he's on their level, in many ways.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #23
alba
Guess who?
East Side Guru

Quote:
Well to be charitable to TFFP I suppose this does demonstrate, by the fact it was believed, just how much arrogance people think Khan is capable of.
alba is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:18 PM   #24
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
it does say...

TBH I see no 'maybe' about it, it just reads that he's happy to be on PPV like those other fighters were.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #25
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP
This is what I was trying to draw attention to. I know there are many low IQ's on this board, they aren't reading between the lines

He thinks he's on their level, in many ways.
So you thought you'd misquote him just to help people understand what an arrogant git he it??
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #26
TFFP

vCash:

Quote:
So you thought you'd misquote him just to help people understand what an arrogant git he it??
I wouldn't call it misquoting, thats harsh man

I would like to say it is for the benefit of emphasis
Old 08-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #27
bizzer07
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 12848

the only place he needs to be is fookin terrestrial, i'm not forking out £15 every time ****** decides to stick him in with another bum
bizzer07 is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #28
JonOli
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

"British boxing sensation Amir Khan has spoken of his delight at joining the legends of the fight game on Sky Box Office.

"To be up with Naz, Chris Eubank, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson - they are living legends. To be alongside them on Sky Box Office, it means a lot to me and my family. When I took up boxing at the age of eight, this was my dream.""

Doesn't sound that bad to me. He's just saying that he's pleased to be on Sky box office along with those other great names. I do hope that Englishman Kahn is not becoming the new Whipping boy for some on here, now that Hattons career is tailing off.

This isn't that bad, they all come out with junk anyway. Calzaghes boxing website is boldly entitled "Boxings Greatest".
JonOli is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #29
trotter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
it does say...

No - it was the words TFFP changed that made it sound like that
trotter is offline  Top
Old 08-18-2008, 06:29 PM   #30
TFFP

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonOli
"British boxing sensation Amir Khan has spoken of his delight at joining the legends of the fight game on Sky Box Office.

"To be up with Naz, Chris Eubank, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson - they are living legends. To be alongside them on Sky Box Office, it means a lot to me and my family. When I took up boxing at the age of eight, this was my dream.""

Doesn't sound that bad to me. He's just saying that he's pleased to be on Sky box office along with those other great names. I do hope that Englishman Kahn is not becoming the new Whipping boy for some on here, now that Hattons career is tailing off.

This isn't that bad, they all come out with junk anyway. Calzaghes boxing website is boldly entitled "Boxings Greatest".
Why have you been googling for Calzaghe's website? You comin out the closet there Jono?

Check out his shop, there is a nice little t-shirt I thought about buying a while back.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum