Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2008, 11:13 PM   #1
nicofly
Caretaker
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 367
vCash: 1000
Default Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

I cant believe this punk has won a gold medal, Im totally outraged. He is one of the dirtiest fighters Ive seen these games and has hardly picked up so much as a warning let alone have points deducted.

He firstly should of been put out by Irelands Jon Joyce who was the better fighter and should have won the bout clearly but unfairly had 2 points deducted for holding. These proving costly.

In his next fight he boxed the French kid who put Bradley Saunders out, Vastine I think his name was. Vastine boxed him all around the ring for the first 3 rounds had 2 points deducted for holding, totally unfairly. Then in the last round with the score tyed at 10-10 and 30secs on the clock gets another 2 points deducted from the CHINESE referee allegedy for holding which is pure Bollox. Even though Im not a massive fan of our froggy neighbours I did feel genuinly sorry for the kid. He definetly deserved to win.

Is there a connection between Dominican Republic and China seen as though he came to the ring with a robe in half Dominican half China flag on it.

I know you all know how bad the olympic boxiing judging has been but this certain scenario really does take the absolute piss.

Discuss...
nicofly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Healy
Former Wee Poof
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,832
vCash: 75
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Joyce beat him, the French lad beat him, thats all i seen of him but it was enough

Cant believe he won the gold
Healy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:19 PM   #3
nicofly
Caretaker
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 367
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healy
Joyce beat him, the French lad beat him, thats all i seen of him but it was enough

Cant believe he won the gold
Precisely. These Olympics really have been a farce. Definetly NOT a worthy winner.
nicofly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 11:25 PM   #4
Healy
Former Wee Poof
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,832
vCash: 75
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Sure the lad that Egan is fighting tomorrow who just happens o be Chinese shouldnt be in the final. Was lucky to get by the lad in the semis on countback of course,...

Load of bolox

Anyways, Egan is far the better boxer, if they were fighting in a neutral venue the outcome wouldnt be in question!


Anyone see Paddy Barnes losing 15-0???? PLEASE!!!!!
Barnes connected sweet and instead of the score going level at 1-1 the Chinese lad Zou got a phantom point and went 2-0 up
The chinese lad probably won the fight for sure, but on a score line of 9-5 or there abouts would have being fair

Bernard Dunne and Andy Lee have made some good comments on RTE about it as has Michael Carruth

Egan on in 4 hours so better get some sleep!

Im prepared for a robbery Roy Jones 88 style!!
Healy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
nicofly
Caretaker
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 367
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healy
Sure the lad that Egan is fighting tomorrow who just happens o be Chinese shouldnt be in the final. Was lucky to get by the lad in the semis on countback of course,...

Load of bolox

Anyways, Egan is far the better boxer, if they were fighting in a neutral venue the outcome wouldnt be in question!


Anyone see Paddy Barnes losing 15-0???? PLEASE!!!!!
Barnes connected sweet and instead of the score going level at 1-1 the Chinese lad Zou got a phantom point and went 2-0 up
The chinese lad probably won the fight for sure, but on a score line of 9-5 or there abouts would have being fair

Bernard Dunne and Andy Lee have made some good comments on RTE about it as has Michael Carruth

Egan on in 4 hours so better get some sleep!

Im prepared for a robbery Roy Jones 88 style!!
I did see paddy barnes too that was another travisty along with many others.

Zhang shouldnt even be in the final youre right.
He was already celebrating when the score was 5-5 before the decision??? Whats all that about???

If Egan was boxing that chinese kid on a level playing field it would be a washout. Egan has only conceded what 8 points en route to the final. I bet he concedes that in this final with them phantom punches that catch the gloves but still seem to score.

I do hope he get the result but I wouldnt at all be suprised if he gets robbed.


Come on Kenny!!
nicofly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Vastine sucked balls too. Neither of those two were any ****ing good. And Zou Shiming can kiss my ass too. Come to think of it, all of this Beijing Olympics can kiss my ass. Can't wait for London.
Kolya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 12:13 AM   #7
Anthony Farnell
Not the REAL Farnell!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 551
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolya
Vastine sucked balls too. Neither of those two were any ****ing good. And Zou Shiming can kiss my ass too. Come to think of it, all of this Beijing Olympics can kiss my ass. Can't wait for London.
What about Lomachenko, he's been very entertaining.
Can't see Egan losing even with the judging.
The Chinese boxer is shit.
Anthony Farnell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:42 AM   #8
Kolya
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,981
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Farnell
What about Lomachenko, he's been very entertaining.
Can't see Egan losing even with the judging.
The Chinese boxer is shit.

Lomanchenko was pretty awesome. And yes, Zou Shiming sucks.
Kolya is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:10 AM   #9
Anthony Farnell
Not the REAL Farnell!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 551
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Didn't watch it but Egan lost
The Chinese guy looked terrible in the semis
Anthony Farnell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:11 AM   #10
TehRileh
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FC
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 600
vCash: 196
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

**** the chinese, all they care about is winning the medal table and will do anything for that to happen, well done china, you did it!!! You cheated your way as most predicted so congrats.
TehRileh is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:12 AM   #11
TehRileh
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FC
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 600
vCash: 196
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Farnell
Didn't watch it but Egan lost
The Chinese guy looked terrible in the semis
He must have had 5 body shots not scored + about another 5, hmm some featherfisted shots from the chinease guy scored him about 5
TehRileh is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:20 AM   #12
dwilson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Yep seen some bad judging and and a few awful refs this games but what goes around comes around I guess.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:20 AM   #13
Anthony Farnell
Not the REAL Farnell!
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 551
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehRileh
He must have had 5 body shots not scored + about another 5, hmm some featherfisted shots from the chinease guy scored him about 5
Been like that throughout although body shots haven't been scored much in all fights.
I'm going to have to watch this first to see.
Anthony Farnell is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:23 AM   #14
TehRileh
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN FC
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 600
vCash: 196
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwilson
Yep seen some bad judging and and a few awful refs this games but what goes around comes around I guess.
all i can say is id be very suprised if they win that many medals in london, i mean China topping the Boxing Medal Table WTF!!!!!!!
TehRileh is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 04:25 AM   #15
dwilson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Olympic Judging and Felix Diaz Gold medalist??? What a joke!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehRileh
all i can say is id be very suprised if they win that many medals in london, i mean China topping the Boxing Medal Table WTF!!!!!!!

Yep. I will be surprised if any are contenders at 2012 but we can all name a load of boxers who always seem to win at home but hardly ever away.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013