Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 07-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #46
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mundine vs Winky - who would win this close matchup at 168 -question mark-

Thats awesome guys. I love seeing this retard get owned. It never gets old.
MSTR is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #47
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Mundine vs Winky - who would win this close matchup at 168 -question mark-

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTR
I would also. He doesn't throw in combinations, isn't comfortable throwing punches in close quarters and doesn't have the movement of Hopkins or the physical strength of Taylor. All logic has gone straight out of the window in this one.
by movement you mean smart movement in the ring. Hagler and Hearns have both stated that Hopkins has sloppy footwork in the ring but in saying that they said he works hard on keeping to a plan against his opponent.

People underestimate Mundines physical strength as he hardly ever shows it. Im sure he is alot stronger than we give him credit for.
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 AM   #48
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

vCash: 563

Winky, Hopkins and Taylor are all as bad as each other -fullstop- It would be very American to simply rule out Mundine -fullstop- How do you Ozzies feel about the yanks disrespecting Australian legends like Tszyu, Mundine and Bika -questionmark-
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 12:15 PM   #49
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by China_hand_Joe
Winky, Hopkins and Taylor are all as bad as each other -fullstop- It would be very American to simply rule out Mundine -fullstop- How do you Ozzies feel about the yanks disrespecting Australian legends like Tszyu, Mundine and Bika -questionmark-
Bika

Tony Mundine is a bigger boxing figure in Australia than Jnr is at the moment.

The Americans have a right to an opinion about our fighters as we do of theirs. I dont take it personally. They feel Sweet Pea would clown Kostya and I agree, what do you think Boppa?
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 07:03 PM   #50
China_hand_Joe
Nostradamus
ESB Addict

vCash: 563

What -question mark- You consider Bika Cameroonian -question mark-

Americans hold Judah in a righer regard than Tszyu, both in and out of the ring -fullstop-
China_hand_Joe is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 07:05 PM   #51
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
They disrespect Vic to an extent, but they love Katsidis. The yanks also hate their own fighters like Spinks and Taylor so they don't just do it to foreign fighters. When Calzaghe looks poor against limited opposition and Hatton holds too much I can understand their criticism, although some of them still severely underate the ability of both of these guys. Every single person on this board had bias for their countryman IMO without exception. The yanks are no worse then we are, or the danish posters, or the pinoys or the peurto ricans ect.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 07:07 PM   #52
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Mundine is underrated internationally but that is because they haven't seen much of him. He only has himself to blame for that one. If he fought on an overseas card like our other top fighters do I am sure they would realise that he is a talented fighter.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 PM   #53
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
What -question mark- You consider Bika Cameroonian -question mark-

Love your humour.

I dont consider Bika a legend
teke is offline  Top
Old 07-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #54
MSTR
More Speed Than Roy!!!!!
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke

Love your humour.

I dont consider Bika a legend
hahaha. Definitely stirring the pot. Not happy with the yanks obviously. I am suprised certain posters here haven't jumped at the opportunity.
MSTR is offline  Top
Old 08-01-2007, 02:32 AM   #55
boxa01
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

mundine wins easily on points
boxa01 is offline  Top
Old 08-01-2007, 02:38 AM   #56
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxa01
mundine wins easily on points
**** off gav
jb1 is offline  Top
Old 08-01-2007, 03:58 AM   #57
EelsRule
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Hopkins is there to be beaten up in my view. He hasnt looked impressive once since I've taken an interest in boxing around the time Hopkins beat Tito (I didnt see the Tarver fight). I think it would be great if RJJ droped his arse on the deck for the count before they both retired.
EelsRule is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 03:45 PM   #58
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Mundine via UD. Should only be two or so rounds in it though.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 08-05-2007, 05:11 AM   #59
ashley
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Read the news.

Mundine is the WBA World champ!

If anybody needs to understand this please read the f..... rankings.

Mundine is also SMW number 3 in the world.....again if you dont understand read the f..... rankings.

Mundine VS Wright will be great for SMW and I am sure that Wright would take the fight if he gets a chance.

I think Mundine will be a bit to fast for Wright now and should win by 3 or 4 rounds.

The big issue is can Mundien make any ground on Kess or Joe...at the moment I would say no.....if Mundine beats Wright then I may change my mind.
ashley is offline  Top
Old 08-05-2007, 06:14 AM   #60
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

MSTR does not constantly condem Mundine only the huggers of the man.

He actually took on the whole of Denamrk in one memorable thread a few months back
teke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum