Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-08-2008, 09:20 AM   #16
robpalmer135
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: I predict Haye will end up like Khan.

Haye could of been like Khan, he was exposed in hios first step us. however he took the step to soon, not to late. thats what happened to khan
robpalmer135 is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 09:23 AM   #17
Sundance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

All you Haye fans need to chill. Your man is a tad brittle and hasn't fought ANYBODY at HW. 200lbs guys punch as hard as 250lb guys do they? Bullshit! If that was true why is Haye hiding in Cyprus?! he should just step up to the plate and start KO'ing these HW paper bags. He's never had to take a serious big shot from a serious big HW, he will tho! And I suspect a Khan type bubble bursting moment will follow!
Sundance is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #18
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
All you Haye fans need to chill. Your man is a tad brittle and hasn't fought ANYBODY at HW. 200lbs guys punch as hard as 250lb guys do they? Bullshit! If that was true why is Haye hiding in Cyprus?! he should just step up to the plate and start KO'ing these HW paper bags. He's never had to take a serious big shot from a serious big HW, he will tho! And I suspect a Khan type bubble bursting moment will follow!
Name 4 250lb heavyweights that punch harder than the afore mentioned Louis, Tyson, Forman and Shavers.

You cant.

So yet another fail.

Yes Haye might well get sparked by a top heavyweight. That happens even to the best of em like Lennox and Frazier for instance. That does not and will never bear comparison to getting done over by a guy that isnt even in the top 100 at lightweight.

Oh, and yet another fail, Haye beat the limited (though higher ranked than any of Khant's opponents) Bonin in the sort of fashion that Khant lost in to a nobody.

Look, just lip up because you are making a fool of yourself. You may as well try and tell us that Lennox Lewis was no better than Khant because he got sparked a couple of times.
LiamE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #19
Sundance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Cruiserweight is a bullshit division folks, stop building it up. Haye won two world title fights at Cruiserweight, two! All you Haye fans, keep building up your man and swallowing the hype. I bet some of you are the same guys who thought Herbie Hide was the real deal in the 90's lol! Slow tubs of lard like Bonin were the stock in trade paper bags that Bruno knocked over the 80's and 90's, albeit I'd rate Bonin higher than Chuck Gardener and a few others! Haye is untested that's why he's taking his time, he knows one mistake and he's toast. Probably wise of him given his obvious chin weakness. The K bothers, Peter, these are big men that hit very hard. Haye IS an exciting fighter tho, explosive but vulnerable. I don't beleive the Haye hype!
Sundance is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 09:59 AM   #20
Cobbler
Shoemaker To The Stars
East Side Guru

Location: I don't have a small head. I have posted other pictures on here that prove I don't have a small head
vCash: 1088

Quote:
Originally Posted by robpalmer135
Haye could of been like Khan, he was exposed in hios first step us. however he took the step to soon, not to late. thats what happened to khan
Disagree. Thompson was better than anyone Khan has ever faced.
Cobbler is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:03 AM   #21
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Cruiserweight is a bullshit division folks, stop building it up. Haye won two world title fights at Cruiserweight, two! All you Haye fans, keep building up your man and swallowing the hype. I bet some of you are the same guys who thought Herbie Hide was the real deal in the 90's lol! Slow tubs of lard like Bonin were the stock in trade paper bags that Bruno knocked over the 80's and 90's, albeit I'd rate Bonin higher than Chuck Gardener and a few others! Haye is untested that's why he's taking his time, he knows one mistake and he's toast. Probably wise of him given his obvious chin weakness. The K bothers, Peter, these are big men that hit very hard. Haye IS an exciting fighter tho, explosive but vulnerable. I don't beleive the Haye hype!
Remind me how many world title fight Khant has won.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:05 AM   #22
Sundance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Cruiserweight is a bullshit divison. I repeat.....
Sundance is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:08 AM   #23
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Cruiserweight is a bullshit divison. I repeat.....
You are a ****ing idiot and as Haye has already won world titles he can never end up like Khant. I repeat.....
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:12 AM   #24
Sundance
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

And you are a kid that should be in school! Silly wee cvnt, call me an idiot? I'd rip your head off without losing a bead you two bit punk. Twat.
Sundance is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:26 AM   #25
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
And you are a kid that should be in school! Silly wee cvnt, call me an idiot? I'd rip your head off without losing a bead you two bit punk. Twat.
Keyboard warrior as well as stupid? Oh you are doing yourself proud.

Okay, one more try to get it through your thick skull. Khant has never done anything and has been brutally KO'ed by a nobody. Haye has won world titles and will never fight a nobody again. Even if Haye is bruttaly KO'ed in every fight he has from now until he retires he cannot possibly end up like Khant.

So you you ****ing idiot, has it clicked now?
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 10:52 AM   #26
Kerosene
I am the Third Revelation
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
How old are you?
Kerosene is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM   #27
mrbassie
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Heavyweight's an awful division. The only skilful athletic heavy that I can think of is Wlad and he's been proven to have an average at best chin himself. We've all ben deploring the heavyweight division for years, it's possibly the shallowest talent pool ever. As has been pointed out already, most of these fat plodding out of condition heavyweighs would be cruisers or not more than a handful of lbs above cruiser themselves if they were in good condition.
mrbassie is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 11:23 AM   #28
Betty Swollocks
James 'Lights Out' Toney
ESB Addict

I agree with sundance. What's all the fuss about with Haye when he's beat a couple of average fighters like Mormeck and Maccarineli?
he's ****ed when the bombs start flying at heavy...............
Betty Swollocks is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 AM   #29
LiamE
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Swollocks
I agree with sundance. What's all the fuss about with Haye when he's beat a couple of average fighters like Mormeck and Maccarineli?
he's ****ed when the bombs start flying at heavy...............
Maybe so... but having beaten world champs he simply cant end up like Khant.
LiamE is offline  Top
Old 09-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #30
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Fancy getting owned the shit out of on a thread you created..... Cancel your account. Start again.
brown bomber is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum