Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum

Old 09-11-2008, 03:02 PM   #31
achillesthegreat
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I think we've upset Buncey....

Why don't people just chill out and let him have his say. Why do people have to be so childish! I think it's better this forum has Bunce then doesn't.
achillesthegreat is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #32
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claypole
True enough. Anyway, even if it's not him, it's close enough. He'll do.
Yeah, like that bloke who pretends to be Jeff Thomas the boxer.
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #33
FLINT ISLAND
PENYRHEOL
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
Yeah, like that bloke who pretends to be Jeff Thomas the boxer.
Some people have even claimed I am Enzo Maccarenelli - why on earth would they think that?
FLINT ISLAND is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #34
Beeston Brawler
Comical Ali-egedly
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

I think we have had this alias thing going a few weeks ago and it got pretty messy
Beeston Brawler is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #35
dwilson

vCash:

Bunce is great.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #36
Claypole
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 922

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLINT ISLAND
Some people have even claimed I am Enzo Maccarenelli - why on earth would they think that?
Because you're both deluded.
Claypole is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #37
steelem
Contender
ESB Senior Member

was wondering what happened to bunce myself - watching the show anyway lets hope his back next week
steelem is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 04:19 PM   #38
Grant1
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLINT ISLAND
I got accused of being Enzo Mac too
Grant1 is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #39
faisal
Hoolios daddy
ESB Addict

vCash: 1167

**** dat fat nacker
faisal is offline  Top
Old 09-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #40
GazOC
Guest Star for Team Taff
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scurlaruntings
Them re-runs on BBC were a looooong time ago!
I'm an oooooold ****er!!
GazOC is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2008, 03:57 AM   #41
fidds
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazOC
I'm an oooooold ****er!!

Gaz are you the same Gaz from the old heavyweights forum and ggp from boxchamp ?
fidds is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2008, 04:24 AM   #42
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru

I watched 'Steve Bunce's boxing hour' last night on Setanta. That guy use to make me cringe, now he's began to make me laugh. He said last night "their are, wait for it folks, and I mean this, fifty people, yes fifty, people in front of Amir Khan for a fight with Pacquiao" lol How the hell does Bunce know. Thats what he does all the night overexaggerates everything.

And the funniest part of the full show was when he was talking to John Murray about Khan then he went onto discussing his next opponent Lee McAllister from Aberdeen. He said to Murray "Hey John, you know what those people are like from Aberdeen they love it up there with the dolphins and their surfing" I was rolling around my livingroom floor.
Robbi is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2008, 04:37 AM   #43
fidds
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi
I watched 'Steve Bunce's boxing hour' last night on Setanta. That guy use to make me cringe, now he's began to make me laugh. He said last night "their are, wait for it folks, and I mean this, fifty people, yes fifty, people in front of Amir Khan for a fight with Pacquiao" lol How the hell does Bunce know. Thats what he does all the night overexaggerates everything.

And the funniest part of the full show was when he was talking to John Murray about Khan then he went onto discussing his next opponent Lee McAllister from Aberdeen. He said to Murray "Hey John, you know what those people are like from Aberdeen they love it up there with the dolphins and their surfing" I was rolling around my livingroom floor.

How the **** was he over exaggerating lol

He's right about that though khan is not really even in the top 20 of 135 ilb division if and he just got starched in 50 secounds of the 1st round by a guy who wasn't even in the top 100

Add on to that pac is going up to 147 to fight odh so you have all the top 140 fighters and top 147 fighters will wanna go at pac. There is no money for pac to fight khan who would want to see it honestly its a no contest ffs.

Khan at this moment is not even in the same league as pac man and shouldn't really be mentioned in the same sentance. What made me laugh was when they was talking about the next opponent for amir they were talking about super feathers with 0 stoppages or under five stoppages in 20 + fights

Pac would murder khan viscously and quickly

Also had to laugh at alex arthur going on about having a trilogy against cook, as big as benn-eubank lol it was a good fight but no way would it capture the publics imagination like he reckons it would, the man is deluded. He seems to believe he was robbed ffs he lost fare and square, no point complaining about english judges and ref. A blind man or scotsman in his kilt and sporron watching a first fight could of scored it quite easily for cook lol, shame alex is a nice guy and ive always enjoyed watching him fight.
fidds is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2008, 04:44 AM   #44
Robbi
Marvelous
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidds
How the **** was he over exaggerating lol

He's right about that though khan is not really even in the top 20 of 135 ilb division if and he just got starched in 50 secounds of the 1st round by a guy who wasn't even in the top 100

Add on to that pac is going up to 147 to fight odh so you have all the top 140 fighters and top 147 fighters will wanna go at pac. There is no money for pac to fight khan who would want to see it honestly its a no contest ffs.

Khan at this moment is not even in the same league as pac man and shouldn't really be mentioned in the same sentance. What made me laugh was when they was talking about the next opponent for amir they were talking about super feathers with 0 stoppages or under five stoppages in 20 + fights

Pac would murder khan viscously and quickly

Also had to laugh at alex arthur going on about having a trilogy against cook, as big as benn-eubank lol it was a good fight but no way would it capture the publics imagination like he reckons it would, the man is deluded. He seems to believe he was robbed ffs he lost fare and square, no point complaining about english judges and ref. A blind man or scotsman in his kilt and sporron watching a first fight could of scored it quite easily for cook lol, shame alex is a nice guy and ive always enjoyed watching him fight.
How does he know their are 50. Obviously Buncey meant not for Khan's next fight, but in the future. Thats they way he said it, as if he knows the exact number.
Robbi is offline  Top
Old 09-12-2008, 05:06 AM   #45
fidds
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbi
How does he know their are 50. Obviously Buncey meant not for Khan's next fight, but in the future. Thats they way he said it, as if he knows the exact number.
He said about 50 and its probably more
fidds is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum