Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2007, 03:48 AM   #31
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Eagle's Land
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Lets Hope Seferi proves wrong to all those who are in his disfavor.

Gooo Nuri..
albaneze is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2007, 05:23 AM   #32
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneze
Lets Hope Seferi proves wrong to all those who are in his disfavor.

Gooo Nuri..
Albaneze i will meet your guy of your avatar this week. I talk with him yesterday and he will come to me to visit me. I will tell for you and for your suport in this great forum.

He is resting in his birth place Junik,

and one great information , Haxhi Krasniqi will fight in the December for WBC youth world title , the national TV RTK and albanian SuperSport will give this match directly.
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:32 PM   #33
unitas
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: xxyxxyxxyxxyxxyxxy
Posts: 1,368
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

nuri seferi has an iron chin, but he lacks skills. grigory droz can outbox him........but he has to watch his stammina and conserve his strength. he goes in and tries to knock him out he is in trouble. if huck couldnt do it.....then i dont think he can either.

but if he boxes carefully he should win a UD.
unitas is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 02:58 PM   #34
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toney
Nah... Seferi will just again show that he is tough, but thats all. He always loses when he steps up in class. And surely he will lose also to Drozd if that fight ever happends.
I think so,too!

About two years ago I read somewhere that he had been on the point of signing a contract with Don King and moving across the pond to fight out the USA.I dont know why that contract didnt come off,or whether that piece of news was really more than just a rumour or not.
Seferi is a teak tough cookie who likes to play it rough,but he lacks the neccessary skills to be able to compete with his better known rivals at cruiser weight.
The Swiss based Albanian is a kind of gatekeeper at cruiser weight.
Odo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:29 PM   #35
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Eagle's Land
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artani
Albaneze i will meet your guy of your avatar this week. I talk with him yesterday and he will come to me to visit me. I will tell for you and for your suport in this great forum.

He is resting in his birth place Junik,

and one great information , Haxhi Krasniqi will fight in the December for WBC youth world title , the national TV RTK and albanian SuperSport will give this match directly.
Thanks a lot Artan Send my regards to him and tell him to work harder and hopefully one day we will see him as a great world champion.

Thanks again Artan you are the man.

Cheers and good luck for his december match, we will be watching him very closely, all the best.
albaneze is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:00 PM   #36
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaneze
Thanks a lot Artan Send my regards to him and tell him to work harder and hopefully one day we will see him as a great world champion.

Thanks again Artan you are the man.

Cheers and good luck for his december match, we will be watching him very closely, all the best.
You are welcome always
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 12:05 AM   #37
limi_7
Lion
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 50
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Artani pershendejte. Me vjen interesant sa ju pelqen boksi juve dhe aq shume dini reth ndeshjeve te fundit. Kalofsh mire.
limi_7 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #38
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by limi_7
Artani pershendejte. Me vjen interesant sa ju pelqen boksi juve dhe aq shume dini reth ndeshjeve te fundit. Kalofsh mire.
Thanks Limi , if you want to know more something , write to me , i will try always to found boxing news for you
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:51 PM   #39
boxexpert
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 398
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

if seferi boxes clever against alekseev,he might surprise everybody and perhaps knock that guy out.

alekssev is very strong and probably a future champion,but he hasnt faced a tough opponent like seferi so far.

seferi can only win by KO,otherwise alekseev will outbox him. especially with his left hook to the body....
boxexpert is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:32 AM   #40
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxexpert
if seferi boxes clever against alekseev,he might surprise everybody and perhaps knock that guy out.

alekssev is very strong and probably a future champion,but he hasnt faced a tough opponent like seferi so far.

seferi can only win by KO,otherwise alekseev will outbox him. especially with his left hook to the body....
Seferi knocks out Alexeev? Seferi can only win by ko? Otherwise Alexeev will outbox him?

Damn! The Albanian journeyman can call himself a very lucky man if he is able to go the full route with one of the most feared ko punchers at the amateurs.10 out of 11 opponents havent been able to go the full route against Alexeev,and the one who did took some really good punches.
Seferi is a tough cookie,but totally out of his league against the former amateur star who was well known at the amateurs for his impressive firepower.
Odo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:12 AM   #41
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odo
Seferi knocks out Alexeev? Seferi can only win by ko? Otherwise Alexeev will outbox him?

Damn! The Albanian journeyman can call himself a very lucky man if he is able to go the full route with one of the most feared ko punchers at the amateurs.10 out of 11 opponents havent been able to go the full route against Alexeev,and the one who did took some really good punches.
Seferi is a tough cookie,but totally out of his league against the former amateur star who was well known at the amateurs for his impressive firepower.
I dont know Odo did Seferi will win or will lose but for one think im sure. Marco Huck coudent to KO him with two operations , i will same that Alexeev cant KO him .
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:03 AM   #42
albaneze
HAXHI - The new Champ
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Eagle's Land
Posts: 157
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Seferi as many people said has an iron chin, and i believe that he will manage to screw alexev up.

Go Seferi...
albaneze is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 07:35 AM   #43
Odo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,512
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson
When is this fight happening? Alexeev is my top prospect and would show himself well if he indeed could stop his durable, esperienced foe.

Alexeev TKO-6

Hello robson,my friend!

Sorry,but I havent seen an official confirmation of that fight yet!

I,too,like Alexeev!

He is a very strong and powerful cruiser whose firepower is a threat to any present rival.
On top of all his personal qualities he fights at cruiser weight which is a bloody hot division at present.

Last edited by Koa; 05-06-2006 at 04:45 AM.
Odo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 01:49 PM   #44
Artani
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Albania
Posts: 1,303
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

Seferi - Alexeev is off ? The fight is cancelled.
Artani is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 07:05 AM   #45
boxexpert
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 398
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Nuri Seferi - Gregory Drozd at 15 September ?

the fight is off. seferi is injured
boxexpert is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > European Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013