Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2012, 02:13 AM   #2296
Lester1583
Can you hear this?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,213
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
Banned, I'm told
That's bad.

Last edited by Lester1583; 06-23-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Lester1583 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 07:44 PM   #2297
Hands of Iron
#MSE
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7,356
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

...

Last edited by Hands of Iron; 06-25-2012 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Ugh.
Hands of Iron is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #2298
Shake
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,618
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

I thought Andy Lee would upset Chavez. Oops. Man, he hits hard.
Shake is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #2299
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,508
vCash: 4120
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

i wonder who is democrat and who is republican in here .
As 4d British majority of d forum , i wonder who is conservative and who is labor and who is liberal .
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #2300
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,758
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
i wonder who is democrat and who is republican in here .
As 4d British majority of d forum , i wonder who is conservative and who is labor and who is liberal .
I'm a Democrat. Even though the longer you go on, the more you realize that disappointment is part of being a Democrat

What are you?
HawkFan16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:00 PM   #2301
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,840
vCash: 26665
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

I'm a member of the **** Jose Sulaiman party. **** Jose Sulaiman. Did anyone else here what President ****ingcuntbitchwhorebastard**** has recently done?
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:07 PM   #2302
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,697
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxed Ears View Post
I'm a member of the **** Jose Sulaiman party. **** Jose Sulaiman. Did anyone else here what President ****ingcuntbitchwhorebastard**** has recently done?
No. But I won´t be surprised by anything you say he done....
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:33 PM   #2303
Boxed Ears
Smugly Savvy Feelings
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pazinfowit, Esperantia
Posts: 24,840
vCash: 26665
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

He just banned WBC unifications. Period. None. You can be the WBC champ only or not at all. He basically just turned them into the early WBO, because he's equal parts corrupt, stupid and drama-queen-oriented. IBF>WBO>WBA>WBC. Whoever doesn't agree is asking for a stamping with ma cane.
Boxed Ears is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:53 PM   #2304
Vic-JofreBRASIL
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 8,697
vCash: 1166
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Ohhh, what an asshole !!!
Vic-JofreBRASIL is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 12:31 AM   #2305
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,508
vCash: 4120
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkFan16 View Post
I'm a Democrat. Even though the longer you go on, the more you realize that disappointment is part of being a Democrat

What are you?
I don't have d right 2 vote 4 either of them , but if I had then no doubt i'd have voted 4 D Democrats .

U have d reigning president , what R U disappointed about ? he can't do magics , and he has some strong (electorally) Republican opposition .
I think he did almost everything that he could .

Hopefully that disappointment won't turn u 2d other party .
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:00 AM   #2306
HawkFan16
Unshot/In My Prime
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,758
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenfrank View Post
I don't have d right 2 vote 4 either of them , but if I had then no doubt i'd have voted 4 D Democrats .

U have d reigning president , what R U disappointed about ? he can't do magics , and he has some strong (electorally) Republican opposition .
I think he did almost everything that he could .

Hopefully that disappointment won't turn u 2d other party .
Of course not. As long as there's even a single breath left in my body, I'm voting for the Democrats. I think part of the disappointment comes from the fact most people would say I'm quite liberal politically, and that Obama has spent too much time and effort trying to appease Republicans who really have no interest or desire in trying to do anything worthy or constructive with him. It's resulted in a lot of watered-down legislation, the extensions of the Bush tax cuts, etc. His refusal to go into a populist mode has really been an electoral mistake as well. He's really tried to be too much of a centrist and hasn't looked out for his base much at all.

And then, on foreign policy, the way he pretty much has an Israeli flag branded onto him to an extent no US President ever has (to the point where Netanyahu can openly boss him around and embarrass guys like Biden when they visit the region) has been both disappointing and damaging to the United States.

But yeah, no matter how disappointed I get with the Democrats, I'll always vote for them because the alternative is 100% unacceptable on all counts.
HawkFan16 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #2307
frankenfrank
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,508
vCash: 4120
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkFan16 View Post
Of course not. As long as there's even a single breath left in my body, I'm voting for the Democrats. I think part of the disappointment comes from the fact most people would say I'm quite liberal politically, and that Obama has spent too much time and effort trying to appease Republicans who really have no interest or desire in trying to do anything worthy or constructive with him. It's resulted in a lot of watered-down legislation, the extensions of the Bush tax cuts, etc. His refusal to go into a populist mode has really been an electoral mistake as well. He's really tried to be too much of a centrist and hasn't looked out for his base much at all.

And then, on foreign policy, the way he pretty much has an Israeli flag branded onto him to an extent no US President ever has (to the point where Netanyahu can openly boss him around and embarrass guys like Biden when they visit the region) has been both disappointing and damaging to the United States.

But yeah, no matter how disappointed I get with the Democrats, I'll always vote for them because the alternative is 100% unacceptable on all counts.
Obama tries 2 appease d Republicans b/c otherwise they'll putsch him .
He has no other choice , it's not like he's really a Republican trojan in d Democrat party .
U know that they have d majority of electorate is some of d political institutes .
Obama did do some if not a lot of very good things .
Passed healthcare , extended d legality of stem cells research and enhanced its governmental budgets , withdrew from Iraq .

If Obama was anywhere close 2 being bossed by Netanyahu , he'd have ordered a series of strikes and raids in Iran , stopped American assistance budgets 2 Arab countries , and allowed Israel 2do what it wishes , Don't u think ? not 2 mention freed Jonathan Pollard which no American president would probably ever agree upon .
If any1 bosses any1 , it has always been d American president (regardless of his identity or party) bossing d Israeli prime minister . I could give u lots of further Xamples .

It's just so simple d good vs d bad . Democrats r better than d Republicans by far , even if in a few rare cases , d Republicans might b better just in case .
frankenfrank is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:28 PM   #2308
JohnThomas1
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 11,119
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Post A Pick Of Yourself On Classic Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea Man View Post
Well, have never done this before because I don't like gettin' the piss ripped outta' me, but, oh, well, here goes....yes I've been a mouthy cunt all these years but I am also an absolute nerd so feel free to never take me seriously again

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
YOU DAWG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JohnThomas1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #2309
Foreman Hook
☆☆☆ G$ora ☆☆☆
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thugz Mansion
Posts: 4,123
vCash: 600
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Hola esb classica! Hook in Majorica partying hard in teh muthaphukkin paint!

Internet expensive as **** here like, 3 euros for 25 mins (30mins but it takes like 5 mins to fecking walk over And log in!

G$ora only lost because teh Vitlay war made his once Diamond Chin SHOT from acculumative punishment IMO.


Foreman Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook!
Foreman Hook is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:05 AM   #2310
Lester1583
Can you hear this?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,213
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreman Hook View Post
Hola esb classica!
Wazzup, Hook!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreman Hook View Post
G$ora only lost because teh Vitlay war made his once Diamond Chin SHOT from acculumative punishment IMO.
Corrupt referee stopped the fight too early.

G$ora's chin is granite!
Lester1583 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013