Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2009, 08:20 PM   #886
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

i had no problem with Gerrard but ill stop it now.
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #887
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPater11093 View Post
i had no problem with Gerrard but ill stop it now.
What i said on the gerrard thread you might find interesting though.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #888
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

i will have a look
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #889
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,861
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Um..Finge Tips is a real good tune. Before every other instrument Lil Steveie played some great harmonica


anyways, going back to another topic;

Listening; The Zombies and The Bees.

Watching; Watched Apololypto on Blu-Ray last night, looks much better, top-notch film too.

Reading; ESB

About to go and watch Holyfield-Bowe 2 and score it.
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #890
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaman View Post
Um..Finge Tips is a real good tune. Before every other instrument Lil Steveie played some great harmonica


anyways, going back to another topic;

Listening; The Zombies and The Bees.

Watching; Watched Apololypto on Blu-Ray last night, looks much better, top-notch film too.

Reading; ESB

About to go and watch Holyfield-Bowe 2 and score it.
Reading ESB!

So you recommend Apocolypto then?
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:47 PM   #891
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,861
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Reading ESB!

So you recommend Apocolypto then?
Yeah, it's shit hot mate. I think it's got his history in a bit of a pickle but just watch it for the engaging story and set pieces and it's like Attenborough's crew have made a historical romp!!!!

Beautiful to look at.

Like The La's Teeto? Hope you don't think I'm stereotyping, but they are 1 the definitive Scouse bands?
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #892
AlFrancis
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Granada, Spain.
Posts: 4,166
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPater11093 View Post
Teeto you dont go and punch a man for not giving you a remote and you do it with your mates

hes a sad cunt, makes we want to support everton
Bit drastic isn't it!
AlFrancis is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #893
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaman View Post
Yeah, it's shit hot mate. I think it's got his history in a bit of a pickle but just watch it for the engaging story and set pieces and it's like Attenborough's crew have made a historical romp!!!!

Beautiful to look at.

Like The La's Teeto? Hope you don't think I'm stereotyping, but they are 1 the definitive Scouse bands?
Not really given the la's much time to be honest Flea, Al will be able to help though!
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #894
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlFrancis View Post
Bit drastic isn't it!
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:06 PM   #895
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,861
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
As I say, give Apololypto a go mate, shit hot.

as Greg has done, if you wanna add me on fbook feel free kyle mclachlan is my name lol.

but if like others you don't wanna get too 'personal' (facebook by the way is one of the most IMPERSONAL waste of time I have ever come across, load of bollocks really lol) or, as you live in Liverpool (which is nigh on Prehistoric judging by News Bulletins from the 1980's) don't know what Facebook is don't worry

Clearly jokinwhat a satirist I am
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:11 PM   #896
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaman View Post
As I say, give Apololypto a go mate, shit hot.

as Greg has done, if you wanna add me on fbook feel free kyle mclachlan is my name lol.

but if like others you don't wanna get too 'personal' (facebook by the way is one of the most IMPERSONAL waste of time I have ever come across, load of bollocks really lol) or, as you live in Liverpool (which is nigh on Prehistoric judging by News Bulletins from the 1980's) don't know what Facebook is don't worry

Clearly jokinwhat a satirist I am
Haha, twat.
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #897
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Teeto you got facebook?
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:22 PM   #898
Flea Man
มวยสากล
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: @ferociousflea
Posts: 39,861
vCash: 75
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeto View Post
Haha, twat.
Fair comment and my favourite 'tag name for someone acting foolish' (though pleb or nonce runs it close for my preferred ending to a chuckle at an unfunny comment)

My internet's ****ed, if anyone else wants to add me, feel free (got your msg Teeto, internet's better at work)
Flea Man is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #899
teeto
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Team Ireland Manor, Easing Pabuiao into the life of managing the GOAT
Posts: 14,048
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

Yeah i'm on facebook
teeto is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:22 PM   #900
GPater11093
Barry
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Scotland
Posts: 19,025
vCash: 836
Default Re: Classic Forum -Talk About Anything (Mods please dont move)

ill add you

im presuming youhave used your proper name
GPater11093 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Classic Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013