Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 10-08-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Fedor Emeninako vs. Brock Lesner

Who wins this fight if it ever happens? I'd like to see this as well, it would be interesting to see if Brocks strength and athletic qualities, along with the natural talent and improvements he's made would be enough to end Fedors reign.
Canibus81 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Default Re: Fedor Emeninako vs. Brock Lesner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violent retard
Fedor would demolish him!
He's never fought a guy as strong and quick as Brock is. Lets not forget, Brock dominated Hearing more than Fedor did.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:57 PM   #3
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict

Um, Fedor.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #4
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko4
Um, Fedor.
Fedor had a lot good to say about Brock, but stylisticly, I like Brocks chances. If Hunt can control Fedor in some of the Clinches, I definelty like Brocks chances since that's more of his style.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
boxingcar
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibus81
He's never fought a guy as strong and quick as Brock is. Lets not forget, Brock dominated Hearing more than Fedor did.
I don't think so....
Herring was forced to abandon the fight....He got beat up...it was just ****ing brutal.

BORKED

part 2
BORKED
boxingcar is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 PM   #6
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingcar
I don't think so....
Herring was forced to abandon the fight....He got beat up...it was just ****ing brutal.

BORKED

part 2
BORKED
Post Brocks fight with hearing. Brock raped him on the ground like he was his girl friend and even crushed him with a right hand in the opening round, which also says he's a much bigger hitter than Fedor. And you know it too.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:29 PM   #7
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict

I don't think there can possibly be any debate here. Sure, Lesnar is a great athlete and ridiculously strong. But he's also proven himself prone to submissions, and Fedor is a master of slapping submissions on bigger, stronger, taller fighters. You name a fighter, and Fedor has found a way to twist his arm into a knot.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:35 PM   #8
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I don't think there can possibly be any debate here. Sure, Lesnar is a great athlete and ridiculously strong. But he's also proven himself prone to submissions, and Fedor is a master of slapping submissions on bigger, stronger, taller fighters. You name a fighter, and Fedor has found a way to twist his arm into a knot.
He lost one fight to frank mir and that was a big fight for him with hardly no experience and he was beating mir(a former UFC heavyweight champion). He's definetly better now than he was when he fought Mir. I don't think he gets caught like that again, and fedor would have a harder time submitting someone like Brock more than anyone he has ever faced. Brock also has the power to hurt fedor if he lands. He won't get beat like the bum ass uncordinated Tim Sylvia did. Brock beats Fedor if the fight ever happens, and you'll see for yourself.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #9
Tko4
Left high kick
ESB Addict

Quote:
He lost one fight to frank mir and that was a big fight for him with hardly no experience and he was beating mir(a former UFC heavyweight champion). He's definetly better now than he was when he fought Mir. I don't think he gets caught like that again, and fedor would have a harder time submitting someone like Brock more than anyone he has ever faced. Brock also has the power to hurt fedor if he lands. He won't get beat like the bum ass uncordinated Tim Sylvia did. Brock beats Fedor if the fight ever happens, and you'll see for yourself.
I like Brock, but saying he will beat Fedor if they fought is downright ridiculous.
Tko4 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #10
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I like Brock, but saying he will beat Fedor if they fought is downright ridiculous.
Yup, it was also ridiculous when Buster Douglas beat Mike Tyson or syaing Tarver was gonna beat the great Roy Jones, or that a blown up lightweight in BJ Penn could beat the naturally bigger and stronger man in Matt Hughes, but we all seen what happened. Fedor is human. And lets not forget he had a hard time with mark hunt, who isn't even a skilled grappler like Brock, brock can do everything hunt did that night and better.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 PM   #11
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

If Brock could get the take down and cause some damage, he would prolong Fedor Subbing him, which would be the eventual result. I think he could look good losing.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #12
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

Quote:
and fedor would have a harder time submitting someone like Brock more than anyone he has ever faced. Brock also has the power to hurt fedor if he lands.
Depents on what you mean by harder time subbing? If you mean he is too strong, well he did fight Choi who, while terrible, is freakishly large. Brock is the better MMA fighter than Choi though, and would be harder to sub because he can back up that strength with some technique and positioning.

BORKED

The hardest person for Fedor to sub would have been Nog, who has never been subbed or KO'd in MMA.

You do point out how Brock would win if he could, but the odds are just too high, Fedor's sub and striking game are just too good.
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 09:56 PM   #13
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

Fedor by sub.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
Canibus81
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs
Depents on what you mean by harder time subbing? If you mean he is too strong, well he did fight Choi who, while terrible, is freakishly large. Brock is the better MMA fighter than Choi though, and would be harder to sub because he can back up that strength with some technique and positioning.

BORKED

The hardest person for Fedor to sub would have been Nog, who has never been subbed or KO'd in MMA.

You do point out how Brock would win if he could, but the odds are just too high, Fedor's sub and striking game are just too good.
On the contary, Nog doesn't have the power, extra size, or quickness Brock has, that's difference. Nog is a submission expert, so anyone would have a world of trouble trying to submit nog and probably wouldn't be able to.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #15
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

The juice is strong with Brock Lesnar.
ufoalf is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum