boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-11-2008, 02:29 PM   #1
tonsetzer
!
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Klitschko - Peter another useless thread (or not)

Yeah, that hell of a thread title did lure you in for sure. Combined with my superb english skills where i never know if thats, what im writing is looking more funny than it should, im really trying to fill this thread with something i rarely see on this site: Positive energy Ok, that was a lie.

You know what really sux on boxingboards? What is really getting on my nerves? Its that i cant see that people are really happy about a fight like Klitschko - Peter. Here you have two exciting heavyweights (that alone is a rare thing), and so many people are just hating around. More and more peple are more into hating a fighter instead of supporting someone. Looks like a crazy thing to me. A psychologist would have a lot to say about that.

Im just looking forward to this fight, may the best man win. This fight makes my weekend better. It will be an exciting war with two fighters really going for it. This is one of my top5 fights this year. I dont even care so much who wins, i just want it to be a good fight. A great fight !

This thread is for people who can really get hyped and just cant wait till the fight starts. And all you " i hate this i hate that suckers" can kiss my...

In short, i hate you haters, that makes me a hater too. It may be a higher level of hating, but still, for making me hate you so much, i really hate you.
tonsetzer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372
Default Re: Klitschko - Peter another useless thread (or not)

The site has been full with threads related to this site with MANY different opinions all over, I think the people are really excited about this fight and looking forward to it. We don't have enough major heavyweight fights so the good ones always attract many, I've seen casuals even show up to discuss this fight and plan to watch it. The fight is getting good attention.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
AbbeyFN
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1012

I am looking forward to this fight. Both are big punchers, one of them is inactive, plus you have Peter losing to Wvlad and now his brother needs to step up to the plate - this fight is all about excitement and mix it up with some drama - it all equals a good fight that people want to watch and that is good for the sport of boxing.
AbbeyFN is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #4
hugo
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Agree, after last weekend, with the AA fight off the quality of the weekend decreased by 90%. Please Klitschko, don't sprain yourself warming up - I am looking so forward to this.
hugo is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
Marnoff
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo
Agree, after last weekend, with the AA fight off the quality of the weekend decreased by 90%. Please Klitschko, don't sprain yourself warming up - I am looking so forward to this.
My thoughts exactly, on both counts.
Marnoff is offline  Top
Old 10-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #6
Boxing Genius
Journeyman

Any Streams to the fight?
Boxing Genius is offline  Top
Old 10-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
tonsetzer
!
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonsetzer

Im just looking forward to this fight, may the best man win. This fight makes my weekend better. It will be an exciting war with two fighters really going for it. This is one of my top5 fights this year. I dont even care so much who wins, i just want it to be a good fight. A great fight !
Damn, top5 my ass. Didnt expect such an onesided beating. You cant blame Peter, he lost to an ATG.
tonsetzer is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum