Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #1
MacManJr.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Buna, TX
Posts: 2,563
vCash: 1000
Default #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

It's simple folks. He never gets rattled and he always follows his gameplan the entire fight. You could easily have given Zab the 1st 3 rounds when they fought but by round 8 Zab had no clue what to do and Floyd was just picking him apart. It doesnt matter how much Hatton hugs and wrestles. He will not make Floyd change anything and he will not win this fight.
MacManJr. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 04:42 PM   #2
jonesjrp4p1
16 yr old prodigy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: oswego
Posts: 792
vCash: 1557
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

honestly not because im a floyd fan but whoever picks hatton to win this fight i think just seriously hates mayweather
jonesjrp4p1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #3
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Floyd can make in-fight adjustments and I expect him to this time if necessary. I also see him coming in with a perfect gameplan and executing it throughout. I love Ricky Hatton, but this fight has Mayweather UD written all over it.
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:43 PM   #4
MancMexican
Blood & Guts Forever
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Ingerlund
Posts: 2,580
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Dude, that is barely a reason, let alone the number 1 reason but Mayweather UD
MancMexican is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #5
john b
EVERTON 0- OLdham 1
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Oldham, England
Posts: 3,183
vCash: 871
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

I pick hatton and its nothing to do with hating pbf, I just hope a british boxer does the nation proud. I mean I even wanted bruno to beat tyson and thats nothing against tyson thats me just being nationalistic. Other people see it as me being a nob!
john b is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #6
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john b
I pick hatton and its nothing to do with hating pbf, I just hope a british boxer does the nation proud. I mean I even wanted bruno to beat tyson and thats nothing against tyson thats me just being nationalistic. Other people see it as me being a nob!
Nothing wrong with that
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jamaica, Queens NYC
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Listen Ricky's a good dude and comes to fight and fight hard but he's going to get outclassed bigtime. PBF UD or TKO in the 10th.
Caper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #8
MacManJr.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Buna, TX
Posts: 2,563
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MancMexican
Dude, that is barely a reason, let alone the number 1 reason but Mayweather UD
Let me clarify. Mental toughness and intelligence are very important.
MacManJr. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:47 PM   #9
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jamaica, Queens NYC
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by john b
I pick hatton and its nothing to do with hating pbf, I just hope a british boxer does the nation proud. I mean I even wanted bruno to beat tyson and thats nothing against tyson thats me just being nationalistic. Other people see it as me being a nob!
Some posters on this site are overally ethnocentric/nationalistic and to be honest with you we all have fallen into that catagory at least once in our boxing fanatic lives. So preach on brother your not being a nob, just a serious fan.
Caper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:48 PM   #10
Smazz20
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,426
vCash: 75
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Mayweather by UD but I would absolutely love for Hatton to win.

It dosen't even have to be by stoppage. A sd will satisfy me!!
Smazz20 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #11
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,737
vCash: 138
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Floyd can make in-fight adjustments and I expect him to this time if necessary. I also see him coming in with a perfect gameplan and executing it throughout. I love Ricky Hatton, but this fight has Mayweather UD written all over it.
Exactly. PBF can win this fight many different ways. Hatton on the other hand can only win this fight one way and one way isn't good enough to beat the best boxer in the game.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #12
jackiebrown
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 249
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

you say "your boy" ..like you guys spend saturdays on the couch watching the game! lmao .. hilarious
jackiebrown is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #13
brooklyn1550
Roberto Duran
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Michigan
Posts: 12,024
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Hatton on the other hand can only win this fight one way and one way isn't good enough to beat the best boxer in the game.
Agreed 100 percent
brooklyn1550 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #14
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacManJr.
It's simple folks. He never gets rattled and he always follows his gameplan the entire fight. You could easily have given Zab the 1st 3 rounds when they fought but by round 8 Zab had no clue what to do and Floyd was just picking him apart. It doesnt matter how much Hatton hugs and wrestles. He will not make Floyd change anything and he will not win this fight.
I agree Floyd will win, But I disagree with you about the Judah deal seriously I think Hatton is better than Judah to be totally honest with you, but he is a limited fighter, he doesnt box very well and that is what is going to make the difference.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #15
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Simple....he is just better all around...there is literally almost no advantage for Hatton..if there is any.
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013