Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #16
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiebrown
you say "your boy" ..like you guys spend saturdays on the couch watching the game! lmao .. hilarious
you've never said that phrase for any of your favorite athletes?
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #17
Caper
How about a fair shake?
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jamaica, Queens NYC
Posts: 3,526
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp C
Exactly. PBF can win this fight many different ways. Hatton on the other hand can only win this fight one way and one way isn't good enough to beat the best boxer in the game.
Did you get the PBF tatoo removed from your lower back like you promised in the IM you left me? or did you go ahead and get another tat of him wrapped around your bellybutton?

LMAO!!!

Just busting your balls my dude PBF UD or TKO in the 10th cosign cosign ....
Caper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 04:56 PM   #18
MacManJr.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Buna, TX
Posts: 2,563
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiebrown
you say "your boy" ..like you guys spend saturdays on the couch watching the game! lmao .. hilarious
We do! Me, him, and 50. We drink Vitamin Water too!
MacManJr. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:20 PM   #19
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacManJr.
We do! Me, him, and 50. We drink Vitamin Water too!
man you know i was there why you cuttin out my shine!
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:24 PM   #20
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 35,650
vCash: 138
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caper
Did you get the PBF tatoo removed from your lower back like you promised in the IM you left me? or did you go ahead and get another tat of him wrapped around your bellybutton?

LMAO!!!

Just busting your balls my dude PBF UD or TKO in the 10th cosign cosign ....
Pimp C is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:25 PM   #21
Bazooka
Pimp C Wants 2 Be Me
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 22,203
vCash: 75
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

You two are just gay, you both recently joined after seeing the DLH FMJ fight! your both clearly in love with Floyd so much so your quoting his dumbass. How ****ing pathetic.
Bazooka is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:37 PM   #22
TroubleLurks
**** spell check
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunshine St.
Posts: 1,386
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Past...
Floyd calls out Hatton...Hatton declines.
Floyd calls out Mosley...Mosley declines.

Present...
Mosley calls out Floyd...crickets
Hatton calls out Floyd...Floyd goes nuts and the fight is made.

**** Floyd and this sorry ass fight. Mayweather will win a easy UD over Hatton while pulverizing this poor kids pasty face.

Mosley vs Mayweather is the fight that should have been made.
TroubleLurks is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #23
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,929
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Once upon a time. SRR(the best ever) had every advantage over a tough but limited boxer by the name of Lamotta and guess what?? SRR lost his 0


The point being?? That's why they fight the fights and I just laugh my ass off when I hear these Fraud groupies gushing about the superiority of Primadonna Boy who has had not so dominant or impressive performances vs Castillo and DLH.

I expect a great fight and admit PBF is the favorite, yet?? Hatton is the kind of test that floyd has yet to take, probably the biggest test of his career and it's not gonna be the piece of cake these idiots dream it will.
C Money is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #24
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 19,095
vCash: 75
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Once upon a time. SRR(the best ever) had every advantage over a tough but limited boxer by the name of Lamotta and guess what?? SRR lost his 0


The point being?? That's why they fight the fights and I just laugh my ass off when I hear these Fraud groupies gushing about the superiority of Primadonna Boy who has had not so dominant or impressive performances vs Castillo and DLH.

I expect a great fight and admit PBF is the favorite, yet?? Hatton is the kind of test that floyd has yet to take, probably the biggest test of his career and it's not gonna be the piece of cake these idiots dream it will.
They fought eachother like 5 or 6 times and SRR won all but one of them. Also, Lamotta outweighed him by about 10-15 lbs. Remember, there was no JMW division back then.
BigReg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:46 PM   #25
igotJUIC3
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Georgia
Posts: 5,314
vCash: 1368
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Money
Once upon a time. SRR(the best ever) had every advantage over a tough but limited boxer by the name of Lamotta and guess what?? SRR lost his 0


The point being?? That's why they fight the fights and I just laugh my ass off when I hear these Fraud groupies gushing about the superiority of Primadonna Boy who has had not so dominant or impressive performances vs Castillo and DLH.

I expect a great fight and admit PBF is the favorite, yet?? Hatton is the kind of test that floyd has yet to take, probably the biggest test of his career and it's not gonna be the piece of cake these idiots dream it will.
Although Lamotta is a great......this is a great point...
igotJUIC3 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:48 PM   #26
Fab2333
Needs to Get It 2Gether
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,691
vCash: 623
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklyn1550
Floyd can make in-fight adjustments and I expect him to this time if necessary. I also see him coming in with a perfect gameplan and executing it throughout. I love Ricky Hatton, but this fight has Mayweather UD written all over it.
I agree 100%
Fab2333 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:49 PM   #27
jonesjrp4p1
16 yr old prodigy
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: oswego
Posts: 792
vCash: 1557
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

brooklyn how long does the avatar last?
jonesjrp4p1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:50 PM   #28
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2,924
vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

he'll win running away. . . literally .. . Running away from Hatton.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #29
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philly
Posts: 19,095
vCash: 75
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igotJUIC3
Although Lamotta is a great......this is a great point...
It's a terrible point. SRR beat him 4 out of 5 times, and was outweighed by about 10-15lbs in this fight(not on the night of the fight, at the weigh in, on the night of the fight Lamotta might have had a 20-25lb. advantage)
BigReg is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #30
andyZOR
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 8,542
vCash: 823
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Im not a Mayweather fan, but I think he got this.
andyZOR is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013