Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 08-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #31
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: #1 Reason why my boy will beat Hatton.

Let the floyd haters be optimistic. I mean it will make Dec 9 even better. Cmoney and Ramshall and others. WE WILL SEE WHO KNOWS BOXING. Period. No more riff raff and bullshit talking. The boxing minds are at question. To say floyd is not going to whoop hattons ass makes you look like you dont know shit about boxing. I am not saying floyd is going to eek one out. I am saying he is going to bust hatton up something fierce. Right it down, take a picture. I dont give a ****k.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2007, 09:01 PM   #32
OBCboxer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty
Let the floyd haters be optimistic. I mean it will make Dec 9 even better. Cmoney and Ramshall and others. WE WILL SEE WHO KNOWS BOXING. Period. No more riff raff and bullshit talking. The boxing minds are at question. To say floyd is not going to whoop hattons ass makes you look like you dont know shit about boxing. I am not saying floyd is going to eek one out. I am saying he is going to bust hatton up something fierce. Right it down, take a picture. I dont give a ****k.
The only way Floyd busts his face is if Hatton fights like Gatti did against PBF. Hatton is going to pressure Floyd all night and work the body. Now i'm not a PBF hater, but he hasn't faced anyone as dangerous as Hatton and who has the kind of power he does.
OBCboxer is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:05 PM   #33
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
in order to bust him up, he will actually have to fight him. . . he doesnt have the balls to do it. . mark it down, Fraud Groupie.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:08 PM   #34
OBCboxer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
in order to bust him up, he will actually have to fight him. . . he doesnt have the balls to do it. . mark it down, Fraud Groupie.
That's what i'm talking about!
OBCboxer is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:11 PM   #35
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramshall1
Yeah..better than being a margarito nuthugger. A B level champ that lost...lol. Go play some where, I am busy.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #36
C Money
Paul McCloskey
ESB Addict

Ya know???

Fraud Boy's??? Ya just dont get it!!!!

I've said PBF is the favorite here and tried to use historic examples to prove the point but for most, it' just seems a loss!!!

Yes, PBF should win the fight, but the more you discredit Hatton??? You discredit a Mayweather victory, if that's the case.

ALL I've really said is that many of you discredit Hatton too much, Castillo and OLD DLDH gave him competitive fights, and wishing upon the stars is not always what it seems!!!!!!!!!!
C Money is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:28 PM   #37
sonny73
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1166

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesjrp4p1
honestly not because im a floyd fan but whoever picks hatton to win this fight i think just seriously hates mayweather
Does that mean the same for picking Kessler against Calzaghe,cos the odds are very similar in both fights,and I'm talking bout the world bookmakers not just the uk ones.
sonny73 is offline  Top
Old 08-02-2007, 09:30 PM   #38
Ramshall1
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah..better than being a margarito nuthugger. A B level champ that lost...lol. Go play some where, I am busy.
Wrong, Fraud groupie. . .Id rather be a fan of a real fighter with limited skills, than a guy born with all the talent in the world and none of the courage.
Ramshall1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum