Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 10-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Club Fighter
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Location: Bronx, New York, USA, North America, Earth, Milky Way
vCash: 1972
Default I'm Sorry But Brock Lesnar Is An F'n Juicehead!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This jagoff's feigning offense to a legitimate question. GTFO!
Club Fighter is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: I'm Sorry But Brock Lesnar Is An F'n Juicehead!

Brock although he is a consumate meathead is a "smart" man. He was trained VERY well in OVW and understands the business aspect of entertainment entirely. He`s whole act is still WWE.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
GEB
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Yeah I agree about that, both he is a smart entertainer and feigned offense. The dude is beyond entertaining though, I guess
GEB is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2008, 04:05 AM   #4
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1550

He knows how to juice and not get caught. No one does random roid checks, they do them before and after fights.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2008, 07:31 AM   #5
scurlaruntings
ESB 2002 Club
East Side VIP

Lesnars answer was he never failed a drug test. Thats not an indication of **** all. He can get pissed all he wants and spit his dummy out. The guy was on a boat load of hormones.
scurlaruntings is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
Beebs
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1493

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf
He knows how to juice and not get caught. No one does random roid checks, they do them before and after fights.
They do random tests [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Beebs is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 12:00 AM   #7
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs
After getting caught previously?
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 12:18 AM   #8
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomicideHenry
Can't wait til Lesnar defeats Couture.
You will be waiting quite a long time.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #9
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
He's too damn old, been inactive for over a year, he's ripe for a taking.
I think his age is overatted my man. I know hes 45 and hasnt fought in over a year but lets just go off his last 2 fights. He fought damn near flawlessly vs Sylvia and Gonzaga while neither guy is one of the very best at Heavyweight both are legitmate top 10 fighters and have much more experience and well rounded skills then Brock Lesnar no disrespect to him its just true at this point and time. Randy is like Bernard Hopkins there mid 40s is almost like a low 30s Randy has always taken great care of his body and doesnt just sit around and eat all day and not workout. He did have to rest his broken arm last year after Gonzaga but afterthat he was right back in the gym and I know this because I seen footage of him getting in there and sparring with guys for upcoming fights hes continued to train like he was an active fighter. IMO if Brock wins it its because hes the better fighter or it was just his night I dont believe Randys age or inactivity is going to matter much. Hell alot of his best wins came after 9 months or more of no fights Liddell,Rizzo 1,Sylvia,Randleman.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 12:53 AM   #10
Polymath
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs
Do you seriously believe Lesnar isn't a juicer?
Polymath is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 12:55 AM   #11
ufoalf
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polymath
Do you seriously believe Lesnar isn't a juicer?
He never failed a test... cmon. He's not.
ufoalf is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 01:01 AM   #12
Polymath
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoalf
He never failed a test... cmon. He's not.
Polymath is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 01:02 AM   #13
Polymath
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
If he wins (Couture) he'll have to fight harder than he has in a long time. Lesnar is far too strong to try and wrestle, despite Couture believing he can put Lesnar on his back. Lesnar broke Herring's orbital socket with a single blow, so its not likely Couture is going to be able to trade with Lesnar for too long, that is if Lesnar can take a solid punch or two back. He aint faster than Lesnar....Lesnar's got the physical best of it over Couture in virtually every way imaginable. What is there for Couture to do?

His only chance is to fight on the defensive. But even then that isnt going to score points for him to win a decision over Lesnar.

Fact of business, this IS Couture's toughest fight or at least has all the makings of it.
Agreed.

This is a bit of a sylistic nightmare for Couture.
Polymath is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 01:48 AM   #14
jimmie
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
If he wins (Couture) he'll have to fight harder than he has in a long time. Lesnar is far too strong to try and wrestle, despite Couture believing he can put Lesnar on his back. Lesnar broke Herring's orbital socket with a single blow, so its not likely Couture is going to be able to trade with Lesnar for too long, that is if Lesnar can take a solid punch or two back. He aint faster than Lesnar....Lesnar's got the physical best of it over Couture in virtually every way imaginable. What is there for Couture to do?

His only chance is to fight on the defensive. But even then that isnt going to score points for him to win a decision over Lesnar.

Fact of business, this IS Couture's toughest fight or at least has all the makings of it.
Brock is fairly quick on his feet and yeah he broke Herrings orbital socket but these things can happen to anyone its a fight you gotta remember that. That said Brock Lesnar isnt the striker Randy Couture is he may have more raw power but Randy has better kicks and combos Couture has stood with some very dangerous strikers for long periods of times and done damn well if you dont believe me go watch the 1st Chuck fight or Pedro Rizzo,Vitor Belfort,Tim Sylvia go watch them bouts. Couture may have been KOed by Chuck twice but he can take a nasty shot remember he took Gonzagas head kick clean across the head last year the same kick that ended Cro Cops career as we knew it and broke Randys arm.

Brocks extremly strong yes and decorated wrestler but do not count out Couture a great wrestler himself if there locked up hes a master in clinches his wrestling style is based on that unlike Brock. Im not saying Randys going to go in there and outwrestle Lesnar but he wont be just mauled this isnt Heath Herring we are talking about. Randys Wrestling for MMA is great he known how to set up his takedowns with strikes in the clinch even he doesnt open up a cut in the clinch who knows how Brocks skin is. Randy can very well use them leg trips he likes so much or something like that. If it does go down and Randy is on the bottom what exactly can Brock do ? He had Heath Herrings back almost the entire fight and couldnt do anything with it and Herring is no where near as smart or as skilled as Couture. Randy has improved his ground game over the years hes no longer some guy whos uncomfertable being on his back as most wrestlers at first. Couture trains with huge guys and will be prepared for it and has enough ground skills to sweep Lesnar or submitt him I know Couture is no Mir on the ground but he doesnt have to be at this point and stage of Brocks career the guy makes alot of mistakes and Randy is the type of fighter who is aware of whats going on and would capatilize.

Another thing about Brock is what is his stamina like ? Hes had 2 fights about a minute long and a 15 minute fight at a slow pace. Randy will force a hard pace regardless of whats going on thats how he fights hes very strong and imposing stronger then anyone Brocks competed with since his wrestling days or maybe even ever. We know Randy can go a full 25 fine hes done it before and more then once. I see Brock doing well early because yes he is somewhat of a stylistic nightmare as some have said but the thing is that he is basically a rookie hes had about 17 minutes of fighting in his 16 month career Randys being doing this for well over a decade and has seen just about everything there is including the super atheltic and world class amateur wrestlers and found a way to win ala Kevin Randleman. I expect Couture to hang in there find the mistakes that Brock makes make him pay for them and eventually finish him late in the 3rd or the 4th I dont expect anything like a standing KO more like typical Randy maybe securing a takedown on a phyiscally and mentally exhausted Brock and just pounding one out or submitting him.

No offense to the guy I just dont believe hes ready the fact that hes getting a title shot after 3 fights and his only legit win is vs Herring who is basically a gate keeper kinda pisses me off. That said in a few years he should be a Champ and a dominant one who does have that great Wrestling base and supreme strength. Lots of natural athletic ability on his feet very mobile for his size give him time to develop those good instincts to help him out in bad situations and develop some submission skills most importanly for him submission defense and his standup with improve alot given the time imagine this guy with a strong Thai Clinch it would be insane he would be crushing guys with it. To me at times in the Herring bout and even the brief Frank Mir fight he had no clue what to do in some situations. Throwing him in with Randy Couture the ultimate pro one of the smartest and most experienced fighters out there might actually be good for him so he can learn but I do not see him coming away with a win not this soon.
jimmie is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2008, 03:45 AM   #15
Kairos
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

What the hell is a gyno?
Kairos is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum