Crawford calls out Ricky Burns for the WBA and Troyanovsky for the IBF. They both DUCKED!!!!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Willie Maeket, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    1. This content is protected
      This content is protected

well tell
      that and stop playing i came over there for pennys so lets make this happen

2. This content is protected

Troyanovsky said he would fight me but he wasn't sure if i would fight him? We offered him the fight and they said no. So not on me.

3. This content is protected

whats up with that WBA belt tell
      he know i need that? Yall playing just like Troy with that IBF

Bud don't care,he wants to sow up the entire 140 division. If he was a Haymon fighter fans and haters would be on his jock. He is a Black fighter would a schtick. He never talks trash, helps out in Africa (Gannicus), goes fishing, not out drinking and snorting up Columbia and one onee cares. Not even all the people who say that some of those arrogant qualities are what they hated about Mayweather yet, watch every Mayweather fight for $70 HD just to hate.
    Well here is Terence Crawford, he wants it with another Russkie!
    Do you still think he's scared?

Tell Burns to just had over another belt to avoid a second beating and tell Eduard Troy that he has nothing booked and Dec 10th is open for a unification bout if he is the beast some of you think he is. He wants to cash out too I guess.

drenlou and Pimp C like this.
  2. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    I always thought Crawford is one of the most underappriciated fighters, especially on this board. Whoever claimed he'd be scared of Troyanovsky is either a troll or a moron of the highest order.

StiffJab, drenlou, Pimp C and 2 others like this.
  3. Willie Maeket

Jun 22, 2015
    He won't get much attention on either side of the board as far as being a "payday" superstar unless he acts like a baffoon unfortunately.
    People like black baffoons. Look at Ward, if he wins and Floyd Mayweather doesn't approve the casuals won't care.

4. Nay_Sayer

Nay_Sayer On Rick James Status banned Full Member

May 25, 2009
    Crawford is the business. Would love to see him get a big money fight against Broner. Too bad that aint gonna happen..

Willie Maeket, MUFA$A and radupidu like this.
  5. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Looks like he either has to sign with Haymon or find a way to land the Pacquaio fight and completely annihilate him to build himself a big fanbase.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  6. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    How brave of Crawford, he only dominated Burns the first time, what a badass risk taker he is.:lol:

7. Flamazide

Flamazide Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jul 27, 2016
    If he wins Dec 10th he's my pick for fighter of the year. The Postol fight wasn't a great fight, but a win there did prove that he's the best fighter at 140. Other fighters ducking him means they know it too.

8. Lazar

Lazar Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 3, 2016
    I always liked TC a lot, and I am EE biased. TC = zero fuggs given, he'll fight anyone because he knows he has 140 on lock.

Drew101 and MUFA$A like this.
  9. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    What a terrible thread, am no burns fan but hasn't he already boxed Crawford?? So why would he duck him??

10. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Yes Bring on Bud vs Troya or even better Bud vs Broner. I dont think anyone is even remotely interested in Bud vs Burns II

Willie Maeket and MUFA$A like this.
  11. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Maybe. Frampton, and the winner of Kovalev/Ward are my Picks.

12. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    No I don't think anybody is interested in the fight itself, but it would be a good Idea to scoop up the belt anyways, then fight Troyanovsky for all the Marbles. Then move up!!:deal:

Willie Maeket likes this.
  13. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Is there any fighter at 140 that can truly test Crawford ?

A motivated Broner on his A game can give Crawford a competitive fight but i dont see it being a close fight.

Competitive and Close are 2 different things.

Unless some fighter lands a lucky haymaker ( Crawfords chin still a question mark) i dont see any current 140 pounder beating him.

drenlou and Willie Maeket like this.
  14. Willie Maeket

Jun 22, 2015
    Because Eddie wants to serve Burns to a Haymon guy. Burns got beat once and nothing can change besides Bud knocking him out the next time. #givememybeltburns

15. drenlou

Jan 22, 2015
    To scoop up the the WBA belt? His goal is to Unify all the Belts!! Hey, why does that sound so familiar?:elboinas: