Every time I watch GGG Brook I laugh my a off

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by tinman, Dec 10, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Golovkin is just standing in front of Brook. Not even bothering to move his head or feet. Just standing right there while Brook is loading up on his bombs. And Golovkin is just eating them. "Is that all the power you have bro?"

Then Golovkin just follows him across the ring beating on him. Then the towel comes in and Brook just getting his ass pummeled while the ref is oblivious.

2. Rumsfeld

Rumsfeld Moderator Staff Member

Jul 19, 2004
    The fact that Golovkin shamefully targeted a welterweight is a very sad state of affairs. Nothing funny about it.

Taking on a mediocre welterweight trinket holder is most unbecoming of a middleweight champion with Gennady's immense level of talent.

:smoking:

Kush, MidniteProwler, Barrera and 7 others like this.
  3. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Not even. After all the ducking that Guys gone thru, I would have no problem if he fought Welters until he retires.

chitownfightfan and Kevin Willis like this.
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Austin Trout, and Erislandy Lara are big Jr.MW and desire to fight Ggg. Canelo offered him 10 million + PPV, Andre Ward offered the fight at 168, one division N.

If Ggg wants to be great, he has the options to create a great legacy. If Ggg wants to be a comformist, he can continue getting paid to fight WWs, SWWs, and Bums.

22JM and drenlou like this.
  5. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Calling him to fight SWWs in the first paragraph, bashing at him for getting paid to fight SWWs in the second. Your alter ego is really quick to take over.

Staminakills likes this.
  6. cleglue1

cleglue1 Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2015
    Nothing shameful in what Golovkin did. Brave in what Brook did, reminding us of the old days when boxers didn't have a problem jumping weight classes and not being pussyfoots!

7. IKSAB

IKSAB Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 29, 2014
    That's just what GGGs defense looks like. Nothing funny about getting rocked and lifted off your feet by a welterweight.

Barrera and drenlou like this.
  8. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    GGG was supposed to fight Eubank Jr but his daddy pulled the plug, so Brook stepped in. I guess the fact that CEJ has no balls is GGG fault too right? The haters really make me laugh.

The Long Count likes this.
  9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    That is how pathetic Ggg's resume is.

Ggg will not take Canelo's 10 million dollar offer +PPV upside at 160.
    Ggg will not go down in weight to fight Lara, Trout, or any other SWW for that matter.
    Ggg will not and did not move up to fight Andre Ward or any credible opponent at 168.
    Ggg will RATHER fight a WW at the full 160 limit.

What a warrior this Goluvckin is.

Barrera, Pimp C and shavers like this.
  10. yesihavearm2

yesihavearm2 ESB Chinchecker Full Member

May 30, 2008
    GGG who is talking about fighting Froch at 170 getting dominated in Round 2 by career welterweight Brook. That's the joke.

11. theanatolian

theanatolian Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 2, 2015
    Why are you getting so butthurt kid? I was just pointing out the stupidity of your previous post, which you further reiterated by claiming he should move down.

12. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    If you believe that, (truthfully) you are too lost to make any boxing related comments

13. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Now landing a FEW flush shots (that had NO IMPACT) in round while taking the same amount of punishment is a domination ???

Anyone who watches round 2 without rose tinted goggles will see the FACT it was a give AND take round for both which obviously ggg got the far better of because brook was DONE after round 2 and I mean DONE.

Round 1 was a round dominated, go watch that round to help you decider between competitive and one sided.

I swear we have the most ignorant troll fans in the world pretending to follow this sport

Flamazide likes this.
  14. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Some of Brooks best shots came off the counter.. I suppose GGG deliberately missed shots as well did he:facepalm:

IsaL likes this.
  15. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Whatever he did Brook had absolutely nothing for him at all. I mean Brook has jack ****.

Look at how much respect GGG showed to Lemieux. As he boxed, moved and set up his offense.