GGG Jacobs going to purse bid Dec 19

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GK BOX, Dec 7, 2016.

1. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    What a JOKE
    GGG needs to tell 160 to go to HLL and move up to 168 where he can find live bodies
    If Jacobs turned down 1.5 million then he's a scary boy
    And I don't want to hear a word about the GGG Canelo 90/10 split because the PPV upside potential on that fight is UNKNOWN and potentially huge

2. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    I'll be glad when both just get it over with. Their stock is dropping by the month.
    Jacobs is not fighting Mike Tyson so he should be realistic about money and Golovkin is no Mike Tyson so he should be realistic about money.

Sugar 88, IKSAB, thejudochop and 4 others like this.
  3. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    They pushed the purse bid back AGAIN? LOL This is like the 5th time they have pushed it back. Montero reported today that they set aside MSG for Golovkin on March 18th with or without Jacobs. Plan B is looking like Andy Lee when team GGG finally gets sick of dealing with diva Jacobs.

At least if this actually goes to purse bid then Jacobs will have to take the fight or give up his belt. Knowing that diva Jacobs, he will probably petition the WBA top keep his belt even he does not fight GGG. Probably use the race and/or cancer cards for his defense.

4. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Your stock is plummeting even more do to all the time you have spent being banned as of late.

5. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Jacobs is the interim champ. 25-30% is fair imo. If he beats GGG he becomes a star overnight, and the big big paydays will follow. First things first though, accept the offer and get it on.

Sugar 88, Robney, KiwiMan and 5 others like this.
  6. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Please not Lee. I prefer a Derevenchenko or a Suleki, Murata. UNKNOWN but will give GGG hell

chitownfightfan and KnightAndDay like this.
  7. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Would you consider Jacobs a star if he won?

chitownfightfan likes this.
  8. pincai

pincai The Indonesian Thin Man Full Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Hey, I thought you are GGG hater?

9. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Not a fan of GGG at all. Just telling it like it is.

Barrera, Manfred, KiwiMan and 2 others like this.
  10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Sounds like K2 using their special low balling tactics again.

Kush likes this.
  11. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    There is nobody for him to have a big fight with at 168. He can make more money by staying at middleweight. Canelo will fight him next year and so will Jacobs and then Saunders and Eubanks after that. Any one of those probably makes him more money than fighting anyone at 168, if he was guaranteed not to have the same problems match making at that weight.

12. rorschach51

rorschach51 A Legend & A Gentleman Full Member

Feb 18, 2012
    Jacobs shocks the boxing world.

If the fight happens.

pacas and StiffJab like this.
  13. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Jacobs is an absolute joke but then again they all are in that division,heck if Andre Ward a guy with zero chance of knocking out Kovalev has the balls to face Kovalev I'm sure Danny Jacobs can pluck up the courage to face GGG?
    It was only a month ago that Jacobs lied to everyone about talks going well and were on course for a fight in March.what happened there then Jacobs did you not get the 3.5million danger money you thought you were worth,anyone who criticises K2 and GGG for this are just pure haters as it obvious that Loeffler has been trying to make this happen,how much did Maidana get paid for his first fight with Floyd Mayweather?im betting it was under 3 million and Maidana is/was so much more a champion than Danny Jacobs,I swear I've had it with these pansies.

Oh and in the meantime great call by Oscar re Saunders last performance,he'd obviously been in talks with his camp about a future fight but after his poor show at the weekend he's actually come out and said the offer still stands but I've decided to half the offer on account of Canelo being the star and Saunders stock dropping by the minute,what's wrong with these guys in the middleweight division?

14. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    It won't happen,think about it Jacobs was asking for another fight which was kinda odd given he'd just called GGG out days before.
    Maybe they should all just say "I'm calling you out GGG but just not now"lol

chitownfightfan, kriszhao and pincai like this.
  15. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    How dare you insult the honorable Daniel Jacobs. I'm calling you out, Angler. 2036 watch your back!

I just got a couple of things I gotta do. First, I need to finish my probation. Then get my credit fixed, find a nice girl, fall in love, settle down, raise a family, lose a few pounds, take up boxing, learn caligraphy, travel to France, AND THEN I'M COMIN' FOR YOU!