Golovkin always ends up doing the exact opposite of what haters say

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by scarecrow, Oct 28, 2016.

1. scarecrow

scarecrow Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Ever notice that? It was amazing how many threads there were that Willie Monroe was too slick. That Curtis Stevens would be stronger than Golovkin expected. That Lemieux would hurt Golovkin. That Brook would out class Golovkin because he's too good.

What ends up happening though is those Golovkin opponents always end up completely DESTROYED.

The end result is always the same. Somebody goes to the hospital. Gets a shattered face or bone. Or needs to be rescued by their corner so that they don't die.

I actually remember people complaining about the Brook stoppage. WTF are they serious? It was stopped so that Golovkin did not kill Brook. It was stopped because there was a chance that Brook could die if he continued many more rounds.

Omair and Kevin Willis like this.
  2. Flamazide

Flamazide Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jul 27, 2016
    As much as I like GGG, the only wins that you listed that are good are the Stevens and Lemieux wins. Monroe was supposed to give Golovkin problems, but not a lot of people picked him to actually win the fight. A lot of people thought Golovkin would steamroll Brook and knock him unconscious inside 4 rounds because Brook is a man that campaigned at Welterweight. 2016 wasn't a good year for Golovkin at all and if people keep avoiding him 2017 will look the same way.

3. Kush

Kush Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Remember when GG said it wasn't about the money

Now he's crying about his highest payday not being enough :eusa_liar:

IsaL and drenlou like this.
  4. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Real talk.

The Brook fight truly revealed and brought out every single Golovkin hater out in full attack mode.

I was just laughing to myself and thinking "dayummm This Whiteboy got these people in they feelings bruhh lol "

The level of butthurt in here was TREMENDOUS.

LMFAOO

Triple G got outclassed for 2 rnds and they just ran off with that and made up their own reality of events.

They made it seem as if Triple G lost every second of all 5 rnds and got eaten alive.

God forbid a fighter gets outboxed for 2 rnds, Automatically thats means you were exposed?

It was Completely ridiculous and laughable at the same time.

5. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    When did he say that? That's right, he never said that. You're just a lying piece of sh*t troll...

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Kevin Willis likes this.
  6. fistsof steel

fistsof steel Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 13, 2010
    Will be the same when Canelo show's some Ball's and Fights Him and get's crushed.....and still the Haters will say...what about Ward....What about Kovalev.....F*ck the Haters..what they know about Boxing would fit on a Postage Stamp.!!!!

MUFA$A and scarecrow like this.
  7. scarecrow

scarecrow Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 13, 2015
    The level of Butthurt after a GGG fight is incredible.

Omair likes this.
  8. lufcrazy

lufcrazy requiescat in pace Full Member

Sep 15, 2009
    I don't remember anyone picking Munroe, Stevens nor Lemmy to beat G.

The Lemieux fight was big because it was a unification but he was no threat to G.

drenlou likes this.
  9. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    Fewer people say that than implied

10. The Shockmaster

The Shockmaster SOG has 4 children...he pulls out of nothing banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2014
    the most laughable and ridiculous thing was them making ggg/brook in the first place and trying to tell us that it was a last minute accident

11. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    It wasn't a last minute replacement for Eubanks jr pulling out?

12. MUFA$A

MUFA$A FEAR * THE * TANK Full Member

Aug 17, 2016
    Same can be said for Canelo/Khan.

13. GK BOX

GK BOX Boxing Junkie Full Member

Nov 23, 2015
    GGG had the fortune of inflaming the Mayweather and Canelo fanbase. As soon as Canelo got the WBC strap he fell on GGGs radar. Once that happened, many fans that supported both fighters turned on GGG.

This is good as GGG can now sell a big fight vs Canelo. But the BAD is that I expect GGG to not move up to 168 due to the Canelo fight lingering. This gives Canelo all the leverage in the world. Canelo can stall out GGG to 2018 and then beat a faded 36 year old Golovkin.

Problem also is that I fear GGG will avoid dangerous opponents while waiting for Canelo. Does this mean no fight vs Derevenchenko? And other dangerous prospects? I think so.

160 is absolute dog shut of a division. The talent is there, but not the heart. Eubank Jr is a coward who's scared to fight anyone. BJS hasn't done ANYTHING since beating the gate keeper Lee. Quillin isn't much. Lemiuex looks like he's fading. Only a few prospects such as Derevenchenko and Sulecki. I'd love to see GGG at 168, take a few tune ups then fight the winner of Jack/Degale. Canelo will stall GGG out to 2018 mark my words.

14. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Big difference was, one of those fights was planned, the other a result of a fighter pulling out at the least minute. For some reason, idiots here don't seem to understand that.

MUFA$A likes this.
  15. The Shockmaster

The Shockmaster SOG has 4 children...he pulls out of nothing banned Full Member

Apr 19, 2014
    yeah...it was laughable....but that came first...and golovkin and his fans made fun of canelo for it...then decided "whats good for the goose"..instead of doing something truly great.....thats pretty sad

MUFA$A likes this.