Let's get hyped: Should Loma consult Floyd about how to protect his glass hands in Walters fight?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Willie Maeket, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket Answer the phone mofo!-Suge Knight Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Loma should call up TBE and ask if he can borrow a pair of those gel infused Grant gloves. Walters will be walking him down all night so he will have to fight. Walters is no pillow fisted Russell Jr. or battle worn from wars like Martinez.

Loma has another test to pass against a true warrior like Walters but I don't think his hands will hold up. Do tou disagree?

2. Mulder

Mulder Member banned Full Member

Sep 18, 2016
    walters is a straight forward plodder who relies on size and reach, lomachenko will take he's jab away and batter him to a pulp

i won't even give lomachenko much credit for it, the skill and slickness gap is too vast

3. radupidu

radupidu Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Easy win for Hi-Tech.
    I like Walters but Lomachenko is no Donaire. The Ukrainian is the goods. I wouldn't be surprised if he stops The Axeman.

4. Mulder

Sep 18, 2016
    even if lomachenko broke both he's hands id say he could willie pep the useless plodder for 11 rounds and win without throwing a punch

5. Willie Maeket

Jun 22, 2015
    Useless plodder?! Lomachencko couldn't handle a drunk Mexican in his second fight . Walters has beaten and knocked out better guys than Loma

6. Mulder

Sep 18, 2016
    walters has knocked out midgets and useless men, he is a plodder who was weight draining to get the advantage, the man is a very basic boxer.

lomachenko is going to beat him to a pulp with ease and will be laughing at him. im not giving loma any credit for this fight because the skill gap is too much

it's the equivalent of a pro boxer fighting some drunk lad in a bar

7. Willie Maeket

Jun 22, 2015
    Lomachencko cannot handle pressure. He is the Top Rank equivalent of Adrien Broner when it comes to dealing with non stop power punches. I don't see a way for him to win if he doesn't run all night.

8. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    The Axeman has 2 full months to get ready for an opponent he knew he's gonna fight one day. Better be ready on Nov 26.
    I dont wanna hear no ring rust excuses from his camp.

Willie Maeket likes this.
  9. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    I think Loma is far more skilled and more complete as boxer than AB.
    this guy eats drinks and breaths boxing too
    He s way different than Broner

RankingBad likes this.
  10. Mulder

Sep 18, 2016
    who couldnt he handle? a non stop low blower who he almost knocked out and was lucky to get a split decision lmfao and in he's 2nd fight

i think your very afraid of lomachenko, you know he will continue to dominant. So you have your mind warped to think that he cant handle pressure, your hoping and praying that he somehow breaks he's two hands to give walters a chance, because everyone knows that a useless plodder like walters has no chance against lomachenko

11. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    Loma's dad was Team Ukraine boxing coach
    Vasyl was basically born into this sport a la Floyd

12. Mulder

Sep 18, 2016
    the man is in denial , he wants to think loma cant handle pressure like getting hit 50 times in the balls and losing a split decision that could go either way in he's 2nd fight will count, loma has developed hugely from then

13. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    Willie I dont think that loss against Salido means all that much.
    You gotta say it was a hard hard fight for his 2nd pro bout.
    Salido outweighted him also.
    Fight was close too,.and Salido was dirty as hell that night.
    Good tactic by Orlando ,.but it was also a good lesson learned by Vasyl

14. radupidu

Apr 17, 2010
    Willie is going to the fight ( lucky SOB) and wants to get hyped. I dont think he's giving much chance to the Axeman, but wants to see a competitive fight for the dollar he s spending. And I would too

I think its gonna be a helluva fight for as long as it lasts.
    I think skills pay the bills on Nov 26 plus we might see a late TKO as the cherry on top

Hoping for a good co-main also...maybe Zurdo

15. Mulder

Sep 18, 2016
    i dont think its going to be a hell of a fight at all i see a one sided beat down where the skill level will be so vast walters wont be able to do anything and will be reduced to a punching bag. at this point either he's corner gives up for him early or he gets abused until he is knocked out