Sergey Kovalev v Andre Ward. RIGGED SCORECARDS AND COMPUBOX STATS [WITH PROOF].

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MachomanVoice, Dec 7, 2016.

1. MachomanVoice

MachomanVoice New Member Full Member

Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    ZODIUS!!!, Mendoza, Omair and 4 others like this.
  2. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    Thank god fights aren't judged on compu box then,I thought Kovalev done enough to win the fight but I wouldn't put much faith in a computer,Kovalev knew where he was and even though he was the belt holder any close rounds would go to Ward,I know it stinks but it is how it goes.

I used to love watching Oscar Del a Hoya and all I remember is him being on the wrong side of decisions and he used to take it so well

3. TheyDontBoxNoMore7

TheyDontBoxNoMore7 Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 2, 2016
    Load of ****. Person gives Kov the last 4 rounds lmao. His 117-112 score is laughable as well. And from what I seen it's based his interpretation of landed punches. This person needs to look up scoring criteria. One of the most pathetic attempts I've seen thus far. Compubox is bs though. But magically compubox got the first 3 rounds correct according to this person to fit his agenda lmao.

4. qwertyblahblah

qwertyblahblah Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 14, 2013
    I was never an Oscar fan, but he did take the decisions that went against him honourably. He admitted he gave the Trinidad fight away, and blamed himself, not the judges. And I recall he acknowledged that the Pea and Quartey fights were close and difficult.

Kevin Willis likes this.
  5. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    ward lost !!! 30-1 is still a nice record

ZODIUS!!!, kk17, Todd498 and 5 others like this.
  6. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    So someone made their own punch stats and scored using the amateur system and this is supposed to change our minds?

7. Jeremy Kyle

Jeremy Kyle Well-Known Member Full Member

Jun 12, 2015
  8. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Film studies on YT have clearly shown that Kovalev outlanded Ward 2:1 while also landing the harder shots. This was as bad as it can get for boxing but the establishment knew that eventually most would just go along with it like the brainwashed sheep they really are.

9. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
    1-4 kovalev, 5,7,8,9 ward. 10 kovalev, 11ward, 12 kovalev.

6 was evens either way kovalev wins muppets.

10. MachomanVoice

Dec 7, 2016
    1) Compubox is NOT computer. Compubox is PEOPLE, just like me, you and the rest of humans.
    2) By "Kovalev knew where he was" u basically mean that he knew he will be robbed in Vegas.
    3) This is not about Oscar DLH, he never was a good defensive boxer, he is not in Kovalev's league in terms of defense. Sergey Kovalev is as good a technical boxer as the best technicians in his weight class (Hopkins, Ward, Stivenson, Roy Jones etc)
    4) By your logic, when you get robbed on the street you will be like "sure, take everything I got" with a broad smile, just because being robbed is totally OK with you and because Oscar took it so easy many times.

stormenic likes this.
  11. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    No you being a new member I guess I've come across a confusing,the post about Oscar is no relation to Kovalev simply that I've seen so many robberies.
    I know stinks but this is how it goes in Vegas and as Kovalev rightly said politics shouldn't come into it but it always does,I've said that Kovalev could have had two 10/8 rounds and still been robbed so no my logic doesn't suggest he should just take it with a smile but my first instincts watching the fight was that after round two Kovalev was far too patient,when Ward kept charging in like a Billie goat Kovalev should of punched the **** out of him and I've been told that's what his coach told him to do but instead he got caught up in Wards stinkeroo tactics and went for the head lock instead of punching,anyway I've commented enough on this fight I'm looking forward to a rematch though as I wanna see if Kovalev can cut the ring off and get the knockout as Ward can be hurt.

12. MachomanVoice

Dec 7, 2016
    1) Open your eyes. Person DID NOT give Kovalev the last 4 rounds. Round 9 was a 10-10 draw. Round 10 Sergey outlanded Ward 23 - 8. Rounds 11, 12 go to Kovalev too because 1st of, he outlanded Ward, 2nd of, with HARDER PUNCHES.
    2) These are NOT Person's own criterias to fit his non-existing "agenda". COMPUBOX DID NOT COUNT CLINCH PUNCHES IN FIRST 3 ROUNDS EITHER AND THEN THEY STARTED TO COUNT EVERYTHING IN FAVOR OF ANDRE "SON OF JUDGES" WARD.
    3) Even Black YouTube sport bloggers admitted that WARD LOST and KOVALEV WAS ROBBED.
    Just to name a FEW:
    This content is protected

See, HONEST BLACK PEOPLE ADMIT WARD LOST THE FIGHT. Only a liars like you keep lying about the scorecards. You know it, every boxing fan knows it - Ward is NOT a champion, he is a FAKE CHAMPION. And hey, I like Ward, I like his personality and boxing skills, I wanted him to win, but he DID NOT DESERVE the decision. Professional boxing is declining for a very long time because of decisions like this.

13. Willie Maeket

Willie Maeket The Mothership Connection Full Member

Jun 22, 2015
    Every "BIG" fight seems to always end in controversy if no one is KO'd.

Louis vs Walcott
    Ali vs Norton 1 & 2
    Leonard vs Hagler
    Leonard vs Hearns 2
    ODLH vs Whitaker
    Whitaker vs Chavez
    Chavez vs Taylor
    Lewis vs Holyfield
    ODLH VS Mayweather
    Pacquiao vs Marquez 1,2, & 3
    Pacquiao vs Bradley
    Ward vs Kovalev
    Every big fight besides ODLH involving Felix Sturm, "The Undisputed King of Split Decisions" aka "SD 6" aka MD my last fight because people would complain about another SD.

rorschach51 and Angler Andrew like this.
  14. TheyDontBoxNoMore7

TheyDontBoxNoMore7 Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 2, 2016
    You're clearly deranged.

rorschach51, Pimp C and Angler Andrew like this.
  15. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Yeah I agree and this is the reason some call it a robbery because of what was at stake and the fact that with the draw Kovalev would still be champ and rightly so as there's no way he should of lost that fight but I wonder if it would of been called a robbery in at non title fight?

lepinthehood and pincai like this.